Plot Idea: Demons, Sexiness, Cults, Good Times!

Started by GypseyRae, September 07, 2016, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GypseyRae

Hey there!

I've had this idea itching the back of my brain like woah--so I thought I'd throw it up here to see if anyone else would think it'd make an interesting RP.

Basically, there's a girl who has been held hostage by a crazy minister/preacher since she was a child. He discovered that she could summon & manipulate demons & the preacher turned this into a money-making cult. But she is aided in her escape by (YOUR MALE CHARACTER HERE) and together they must (NOT SURE, HOPING WE CAN DISCOVER THIS TOGETHER LOL!) while dodging the preacher--who will do anything to get her back.

My character's name is (NOT SURE YET) and she's about 21 years old. Although she's not completely naive, she has lived her whole life in this cult-like atmosphere--and basically a prisoner. She doesn't know exactly how or why she has these powers, maybe YOUR character does?

As you can see, this is a VERY rough plot sketch but I think it could turn into something amazing with the right partner. As my RP partner, you'd have a lot of free rein to invent a character that is a product of YOUR imagination. Is he a demon? Part demon? Demon hunter? None of the above? I would like it if they maybe didn't hit it off right away. I enjoy a slow burn and not straight into sexy times.

I'm eager to read your ideas, as long as it fits into the story. Please see the link to my O/O's in my signature!

Let's chat and see where it takes us!
My Ons & Offs

I may not be flawless but you know I've got a diamond heart