Monsters Wanted: This Means You! (D&D Style Freeform)

Started by Henderson, June 15, 2010, 09:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

fallensaviour

(you know...the weapon selection for having just simple weapons sucks for a melee...stupid 5 level adjustment and 3 racial levels)

Henderson

It was, but me and the boss were talking about where the  board should be going after a PM we got regarding a player wanting to get involved.

I think for now, putting it in the light RP section is the safest thing for now and perhaps creating another thread or two to deal with harder fetishes and stuff later down the line. Boss was worried it might be a bit complicated but i think ultimately it's going to be the only way to keep everyone happy.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kunoichi

dready

Quote from: Diabolus Lupus on June 18, 2010, 09:44:01 PM
Well if you have no problem with me using it, here be my character.

Names: Vrrtak
Alias: Digger
Species: Feral Earthtouched Gargoyle
Sexual Orientations: Attracted to men, though not necessarily opposed to female attention either
Demeanours: Hard working, tends to be a bit gruff. A bit of a loner, but pretty nice once she warms up to someone.
Dungeon Roles: Excavation and demolitions. Also really good for ambushes and/or head on attacks
Sounds good to me. You'll report to Henderson for the (de)construction jobs. *tosses 30 PP = 300 GP* Y'know, I might want to hire an architect.

Quote from: Drako on June 18, 2010, 09:48:05 PM
So is that a yes or a no?

Desmodu are humanoid bats.
From what I read, I approve. You'll be on excavation duty just in case the construction crew comes across an uncharted tunnel, though you'll be accompanied by a team, as well as myself just for extra safety.

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on June 18, 2010, 10:38:43 PM
Oh yea, so what's our response to the heroes? Same-old oh~ that room can handle it, or is it gonna be overwhelming S.W.A.T. response when they enter the lobby?

haha
I will be purchasing missive earrings for everyone of importance, which is everyone employed by me. This way information can be relayed between the entire group, and orders can be issued out or advice given.

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on June 18, 2010, 11:59:52 PM
Steelhorn: we've been doing a lot of brainstorming, the goal of a dungeon is simple... seperate the wheat from the chaff with heroes.
sure we kill about half of them... maybe the entire party if they truely suck, but in the end a couple will get through and go on to do heroic things save the world and blah de blah.
*takes in a deep breath and turns to Steelhorn* I wouldn't mind something like that, actually. I've actually got a magic item that can teleport people to be near it's location at will, so if someone tries to kill one of you then I can telie you out to safety.

Quote from: fallensaviour on June 19, 2010, 02:44:39 AM
(oh yes i was going to go with the name "abraxis")
Sounds like a nice name.

dready

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 19, 2010, 10:20:41 AM
Poison Dusk Lizardfolk, Monster Manual III page 96

I know of that one, and tis approved.

ALSO: to put in some sort of level for HD i'm raising it to 9.

dready

Oh, and I'm starting to make my profile.

And Henderson: I want to have a downward curved hallway that requires people to swim through it. Don't ask, I just want something to swim in here and there.

Like below.
_______..............._______
__._._._\_______/_._._.__
....\________________/

Henderson

Standard Black Dragon dungeon entry system.
Got it Boss.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Diabolus Lupus

*nods* all right boss. We be good with that. Give me a little time to get stuffs bought. ((I should be around later to ight, I'm having some computer issues.))

dready

Quote from: Henderson on June 20, 2010, 04:59:20 AM
Standard Black Dragon dungeon entry system.
Got it Boss.
Oh~ how fitting for it's location then. Let's not submerge that hallway until we get the teleportation in place though.
(Oh, would you mind linking the first page of each thread in the initial post? if you need help in making that happen then ask me)

Quote from: Diabolus Lupus on June 20, 2010, 01:39:07 PM
*nods* all right boss. We be good with that. Give me a little time to get stuffs bought. ((I should be around later to ight, I'm having some computer issues.))
(kay)

Drako

Name: Dev
Aliases: Devil, Demon Bat
Race: Desmodu (Don't have a link because I have all the books as pdfs. book and page number in one of my other posts.)
Disposition: A bit shy and slow to anger. Loyal to a fault though.
Description: Black fur and red eyes, hence the nicknames.
Job: excavation/map maker

dready

Quote from: Drako on June 20, 2010, 03:06:36 PM
Name: Dev
Aliases: Devil, Demon Bat
Disposition: A bit shy and slow to anger. Loyal to a fault though.
Description: Black fur and red eyes, hence the nicknames.
Job: excavation/map maker
What race are you? And if it's anything outside of the first MM then post a link to it.

Diabolus Lupus

Hey Dready, I don't know if you were trying to give us funds to be on equal footing with the heros, but if you were 30pp isn't even half of what a party of adventurers would be able to bring against us. DMG pg 54 has a table of relative wealth based on PC level, if you're interested. Unless these are really poor heros, then I guess we have nothing to worry about.

dready

We're just starting off slow for now, and you'll be getting the rest of your lv 9 gold.

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, just checking I didn't want us to be bowled over by the first party of adventurers because we were ill-prepared.

dready

Geradine

walks out of the underbrush and bows slightly. "you won't regret hiring me, bossssssss" goes to get poison stuff.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Drako

*Sits in a cave, notbora (racial weapon similar to a quarter staff) close at hand, playing with the her bats* "When do we start workin'?"

dready

Quote from: Drako on June 20, 2010, 07:07:01 PM
*Sits in a cave, notbora (racial weapon similar to a quarter staff) close at hand, playing with the her bats* "When do we start workin'?"
would you mind reading what i've posted? because if you refuse to read posts and then answer questions that are asked, you will not be allowed to join. common sense and common courtesy are the only two requirements for this game and this is your only warning.

now i'll ask you again: What is your race?

Drako

Desmodu. I added it to my profile post thingy. I don't have a info link for it because I have all the dnd manuals on my computer. I edited my post like ten minutes after you posted your questions.

dready

*sighs* if i can't get a reference to it, then you're not able to play as such.

Kunoichi

Drako

fallensaviour

so is being ne or ce going to be a hinderance to this game? because you know...i figured as monsters we'd go that way potentially