Blackmailed Teacher

Started by Canuckian, July 01, 2008, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckian

A young highschool teacher is into her second year on the job.  Sweet and understanding, she's quite popular with the students and fellow staff members.  She's at the start of a rewarding and fulfilling career, that is until one of her students brings in evidence of a night she'd tried hard to forget about.  In universtiy she'd sucessfully held stalwart against the peer pressures around her except for one night of debauchery that now threatens to steal away her bright future.  His demands will shock her to her core and make her question her inhibitions.

This would start off as NC, but who knows where it would go from there?  Light bondage, public exhibition, who knows? :) Ideally I'd like for this to be a longer game, with twists and turns in the plot.  As the teacher comes to embrace and even crave the passions he demands of her, the question instead becomes who is the agressor?  I'd also like this to be as much about the psychology of Stockholm Syndrome as it is about the sex :)  Take a gander at my ons and offs and if this interests you, drop me a PM.
Canuckian

A quick edit to point out that the game has been filled now.  Thanks for taking the time to read.

Samhain

I love the idea and would be happy to join!

Canuckian

The first attempt at this game stalled before it got started, so I'm bumping it to the top to try again.

Any one here in Elli-land interested?

theLeslie

Hello, Canuckian.  I think this idea sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd be glad to play with you!

Canuckian

Ah, sorry for now.  I forgot to update this as the game has been filled  :-[