Push - Game Live: Division and Non-Division Alike Still Welcomed

Started by Silver, March 26, 2013, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:03:35 PM
What is open if any if I may ask.

Being a Member of Division is what we are most in need of currently. If that isn't what you desire then feel free to make a Character with zero ties to Division.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

RainbowRian

Well I wouldnt want to make a character not needed. lol

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:12:46 PM
Well I wouldnt want to make a character not needed. lol

*laughs*

But I don't want to crush your creative juices either Sir.

We need Division.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

RainbowRian

Im thinking A Shadow, Porter, or Changer.  The character would either be Female or A gay Male.

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:18:06 PM
Im thinking A Shadow, Porter, or Changer.  The character would either be Female or A gay Male.

mmmm

I await on pins and needles.

Silver

RainbowRian

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Silver

Callie Del Noire

Shame I missed this.. given it looks like my Jumper/Push xover is in hiatus.

Silver

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 27, 2013, 04:29:58 PM
Shame I missed this.. given it looks like my Jumper/Push xover is in hiatus.

You haven't missed a thing, We haven't started yet, this thread hasn't even been live for a fully 24 hours yet Sir.

So... you know you wanna...

RainbowRian

Another question as Im writing my sheet.  Would it be possible for her to be Division out of fear and be converted later?

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:41:47 PM
Another question as Im writing my sheet.  Would it be possible for her to be Division out of fear and be converted later?

Yes but I will say that I would want a work up to that point, not a quick switch around, if that makes any sense at all.

RainbowRian

I was thinking that as well.  Like one of them changed her mind or the constant fear. etc.  I don't know how well I can play a bad guy but I shall try lol. 

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:45:22 PM
I was thinking that as well.  Like one of them changed her mind or the constant fear. etc.  I don't know how well I can play a bad guy but I shall try lol.

There are a lot of first within this game, You don't have to be evil to the very core. Just let it come to you, channel anger from a bad day or someone less than like, let that be your muse. Just throwing so thoughts out there.

RainbowRian

Today I have a headache so therefore have a weak muse.  How do you feel about neutral characters in hiding?

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:51:43 PM
Today I have a headache so therefore have a weak muse.  How do you feel about neutral characters in hiding?

The closest to a neutral Character would be Bane's.. DeamonBane for example not tied to either sided directly but kinda could be thought of as Division. No one would be in hiding for the moment, at least not super underground. If that made any sense at all, I apologize slightly tired, need coffee or a smoke break.

RainbowRian

Nikki Creed
Nikki Creed
【 Twenty-Two 】
【 Female 】
【 White 】
【 Porter 】
【 Division 】
【 Straight 】

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 pounds

✓ Romance
✓ A Little Roughness
✓ Handcuffs

✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Blood

► PERSONALITY
Nikki is the type who survives.  She can come across as having an arrogant demeanor to those who don't get to know her but deep down she is a bit timid though she wouldn't show it.  She does what she has to do in order to make ends meet.  Even if that means working for Division. 

► Background
She was recruited to Division, and instead of dying by turning down their offer she accepted and used her skills for fast transport of items or people. She trained in combat so that she could use that in addition to her power of teleportation. Before being recruited She had a younger sister that had inherited her Father's gift of being a shadow but was executed after refusal to work for division.  This made her grow a bitterness and rough skin hoping to one day leave or overthrow them.

► Additional Information
Non-sexual likes: Money, Shoes, Books, Music
Non-sexual dislikes: Rude People, 

〖 RainbowRian 〗

RainbowRian

Sorry for the shortness and If you have comments or tips please send them.

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 04:58:09 PM
Sorry for the shortness and If you have comments or tips please send them.

It's not that short, it gives you a chance as the player to expand upon her background a bit more once the game begins. I like what you have and I feel a bit of sympathy for Nikki, being that she might be Division but it was really because there was really no other choice to be had.

Anyways, posting it up.

RainbowRian

Thanks.  :)  If anyone wants Character ties, I'm game for them.

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 27, 2013, 05:04:09 PM
Thanks.  :)  If anyone wants Character ties, I'm game for them.

Check the first post for the link to the OOC.

SinfulAngel

Yay I finished her.

Danika Hart
Danika "Dani" Hart
【 Twenty-Four 】
【 female 】
【 White 】
【 Stitch 】
【 Division 】
【 Bi-Sexual 】

Hair: Brown-Red
Eyes: Blue-Green
Height: 5' 4
Weight: 130 pounds

✓ Roughhousing
✓ Biting and Scratching
✓ Partially clothed
✓ Power play
✓ Public

✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Mutilation
✘ Foot play
✘ Bestiality

► PERSONALITY
Dani is a confident woman skilled in the art of using a pistol and she's not afraid to use it, since she can heal the person before taking them in to division. She will use whatever means necessary to bring in her guy/gal. She tends to work better alone, unless division wises up and pairs her with someone who is equally as devious in their work.

► Background
Dani works for division by choice. She grew up in a home with a normal father who worked as a guard for Division and a mother who was a Stitch choosing the more boring side of life by working in the hospital section of Division headquarters. When Dani became a young woman and her abilities started to form she was quickly recruited by to become part of the team.

Unlike her mother before her she opted for the more adventurous task of being a field agent. They trained her in the art of hand to hand combat forcing her to develop her abilities as part of the training. After each session she was to heal the bruised abdomen's and cracked ribs of her fellow trainee's. Now as a fully developed woman with the skills required she does as she's told like any good agent does, so long as it works with her own agenda.

► Additional Information
Non-sexual likes: hard liquor(Whiskey), classic fast cars, weapons-guns/bows/blades.
Non-sexual dislikes: Arrogance, illiteracy

〖 SinfulAngel 〗

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days