Recruiting for 'The Gilded Lady' Pathfinder-Skulls & Shackles

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, June 09, 2016, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Angiejuusan on June 13, 2016, 09:51:20 PM
Carpenter would probably actually be "Craft: Ships", so, with permission, I would like to change my Craft Ships to Craft Siege Engines.

Aww, if you wanted to be the carpenter, I can take the Craft Siege Engines?  It would fit with my character's ranged combat proficiency. :l
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Angie

Whatever works. I just want to have lots of skills that would be useful. Plus I also wanted to do ship upgrades eventually, so, what's your Int?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Angie

The Wizard will be at +4 next level, so since I wanna do upgrades, mind letting me be the Shipbuilder?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Angiejuusan on June 13, 2016, 10:01:19 PM
The Wizard will be at +4 next level, so since I wanna do upgrades, mind letting me be the Shipbuilder?

No problem!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Angie

So, I assume the standard rules of craft apply to ship improvements, in that if I wanted to add a feature that cost 500 gp, I would instead find the cost in sp (5,000), divide by 3 (about 1,533) and pay that much for the raw materials?

Fey

Hello. :) Are you still accepting characters? I would like to submit a Stormborn sorceress.

Angie

I do not know if we are still open.

Oh, also, guys, recommendation: BUY. EMPTY. SACKS. They're 1 silver for a bag that can hold 60 lbs of crap, and if we DON'T take any, I guarantee ESG will give us 30,000 cp and ask us how we're gonna carry it.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Ysariel on June 14, 2016, 02:48:07 PM
Hello. :) Are you still accepting characters? I would like to submit a Stormborn sorceress.

Still accepting

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ysariel on June 14, 2016, 02:48:07 PM

Aww, yiss!!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Foxfyr

As a heads up, I'm going to be on a week-long vacation starting tomorrow and will have no access to the internet during that time.  I have no problem with Goddess NPCing my character (assuming they get selected) while I'm away.

Revelation

Since no one else has it... My second background skill will be in cooking. Someone's gotta feed the ship, Would cooking be craft or profession?

MrBubbles

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 15, 2016, 12:41:00 PM
Since no one else has it... My second background skill will be in cooking. Someone's gotta feed the ship, Would cooking be craft or profession?

Craft (Cooking) is only useful for making unique recipes or very specific brews.

Profession (Cooking) expresses a character's competence at routinely making food and all the processes that go on in the kitchen.

Revelation

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 15, 2016, 12:53:59 PM
Craft (Cooking) is only useful for making unique recipes or very specific brews.

Profession (Cooking) expresses a character's competence at routinely making food and all the processes that go on in the kitchen.

My focus is more on feeding people and fluff rather than anything else, so I assume the profession part focuses more on just making damn good food.

Angie

Considering the way the craft rules are set up, there's really no conceivable way to put it under craft, so I would really just say Profession.

Revelation

That was my assumption. In any case, group now has a chef!

Fey

Vinkiri

Vinkiri and her family were always treated with suspicion by the other inhabitants of their fishing village. Rumors had long held that they made some pact with the spirits of storm and sky and sea, or that the tempests and the sea showed them special favor. They were looked at accusingly when boats were lost at sea, and with jealousy when they returned from diving for pearls with some gleaming treasure or the other. For her part, Vinkiri was thoroughly bored with life in a dull little fishing village where nothing of note ever happened. A consummate rascal, she was constantly getting into mischief involving drink, good-looking boys and gold. So when the power of her sorcerous bloodline burst forth one day, Vinkiri knew she was destined to be more than a fisherman's daughter. She left on the next ship for a life of adventure, excitement, boundless riches and great sex!

[Character sheet]

Ron Don Volante

I could be interested if you're okay with a female character played by a Lord! :)
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Grizzly

For you consideration, here is my submission, a Sacred Fist of Besmara by the name of Roxelana Sandsmarque.

I haven't found a good picture for her just yet but I'll post one when I find one.

History

Roxelana has piracy in her blood, though hardly by choice.  Her mother and father, Merrick 'Bloody Merry' Sandsmarque, is a pirate of some renown.  He claims dot have journeyed across the sea to Tian-Xian and brought back a vast treasure (which he quickly lost but that is another story).  More importantly, Merrick brought with him a woman scoundrel, Sun Tsai, a martial artist of some skill.  They fell madly in love with each other and with causing trouble.  Having a family only slowed them down a little, at least until their children were ready to embark on their own as part of the family business.  Embracing the family religion and a love of the freedom of the sea, Roxelana set out to make her own mark. 

Roxelana's career did not start out very spectacularly.  She spent as much time plundering taverns as she did out on the seas, neither to much great success.  One might have mistaken her for a follower of the Drunken Hero given the amount of kegs that she helped to drain, were it not for the symbols of Besmara that graced the hilt of her Rapier, that she hardly uses, and around her neck.  She considers the rapier to be more of a holy symbol than an actual weapon, preferring to follow in her mothers footsteps and punch and kick away at her opponents to her hearts content.   

The Sacred Fist doesn't consider herself malicious in any way.  Life was meant to be enjoyed, if you could grab it by the neck and give it a good shake, and that is what she did.  More than a little wild at times, Roxey spent several years drinking, plundering, and bedding both men and women.  Deciding that it was time to take things a little more seriously, Roxey set out to find a new ship to serve on.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Elven Sex Goddess

Updated   

The Gilded Lady approved roster

Character             Class                         Gender                     Player

Gabriel Hunter      Inquistor                   Male                         Changingsaint

Umika                 Swashbuckler             Female                     ArinTalis

Angelo                Wizard/Air mage        Male                         Angiejuusan   

Lathus               Alchemist-Grenadier    Male                         Foxfyr

Niccolo Swift      Ranger                       Male                         PhantomPistoleer

Alyxia Vors        Wilder                        Female                     Muse

Vinkiri              Sorcerer                     Female                     Ysariel

Grizzly like the concept  just finish the sheet filling in.   Then you be good to go and accepted.   

Ron Don Volante  a female character played by a lord be fine, considering we have two already playing female characters.   Just peek at other players on and offs to see if they have objections for definite answer for each individual, but it will not preclude you from joining.    Looking forward to what concept you offer up. 

Alright got enough for the campaign.    Still two more slot open.    An still those that have expressed interest.   I hope to start between Sunday and Wednesday this up coming week.   

Here is the link to put your characters on the ships roster.  'The Gilded Lady' of the Shackles Crew Roster   So all those on the roster here so far go ahead and post your characters to this thread,  links to sheets and picture and backgrounds.   

Delay in ship stats up before Friday

As some of you might have noticed,  I have put the game in NC exotic group system.   

Angie

Revelation

Ah, to be honest... I don't quite mind a larger group. No offense, but group games can easily go from 8 people to 2 in the span of a week.So an insurance buffer... Is good.

PhantomPistoleer

I'm pleased as punch with how bad ass the crew is turning out to be!  Also, am super happy with the cleavage game.  Bravo, everyone.

Does anyone want to form special relationships?

I would like to have ongoing friendships, sexual relationships, and romances with characters before the game starts.  My character likes to party and really likes group sex, so I'd like for him to have a male best friend who usually accompanies him to MFMs.  I'd also like an F for a very open relationship who preferably doesn't mind being the F in the occasional MFM.  Lemme know!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Revelation

I am more than happy to weave my characters story in with anyone else. mfm he'd be a bit more reticent on since he's more a fan of monogamy, but i'm not against it as a once in a while thing either.

ArinTalis

I'm not adverse, but I'd really need to see how the characters are in play before I determine if the chemistry is good enough for Umiika to sleep with them. ;) I need a little bit of romance before making such decisions.