Sel Nar

*tackles him, and uses his hair as Reins to ride him like a pony*

Rhapsody

*offers to warm up those cold metal pasties of hers*
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Saku

*reminds me of a hot angel* lmao!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

consortium11

I still can't decide if I like Supernatural or not...

tesseractive

It's an interesting avatar. It's definitely not erotic, but it's unusual enough that it does make me curious to know more.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Oreo

She looks so cold I want to offer her a warm cuddly blanket

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Saku

Reminds me of Soul Eater...wonders if it IS Maka from Soul Eater lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Lingo

A bit odd compared to the rest of the lot....he has a bit of innocence on his face, it's intriguing

tesseractive

The expression looks a bit unnatural, but I absolutely love the hair.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Shiri

I keep staring at the laces.

consortium11

That person's going to have difficulty sneaking up on anyone...

Darius

makes me think that johnny cash went goth
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Lingo

Loves the wet abs and pecs
wonders what he has to hide and why

Downfall347

Makes me want to pet her hair ^_^

Saku

*makes me think the octopus is real*
I'm back!

Sel Nar

*blocks the unprovoked attack by using the big knife in one hand*

Inkidu

Makes me think naughty things.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

Likes the new look Inkidu

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Saku

-makes me want to kiss right between those big juicy *******- xD

Did the * because wasn't sure I could say the word since it's in the public place *giggles*
I'm back!

consortium11

Has it been Supernatural week and I missed it? Lots of AVs from the show around...

The Golden Touch

-pokes the pretty colors-  Hmm... Eye catching.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

saturnschild

smiling with your eyes
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Fragile Dreams

Is that a scythe she's holding?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

saturnschild

why yes it is my purple eyes friend.

Ons and Offs saturn