News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

When All Else Fails, Group RP Idea

Started by Ivy Mariani, October 11, 2010, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: nk on October 25, 2010, 05:42:06 PM
Got room for a fourth? =O?

We sure do! What kind of character you got in mind?
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

nk

Jeremiah L Elkan
Bio: Jeremiah, or Jim as many call him is the station's resident hardass. He generally tends to be stoic in both his speech and his actions but also has a bad sarcastic streak that runs through him. Jim's a very analytical sort of person and doesn't believe in intangible things such as luck. He believes that if a man wants something to happen, he has to do it himself. And so with that being the case, Jim almost always chooses the choice or choices that appear to be the most logical to him.

Ivy Mariani

Sounds awesome! The thread is all up and ready for posting feel free to jump in whenever you're ready. Has the same name as the beginning of this thread :)
Ivy's O & Os

nk

Mind attaching a link? ^_^? Would greatly appreciate it =O

nk

Thanks alot! I was having a lil trouble finding it.

nk

Btw, would you have any objections to me being the Commanding Officer of the station?

nk

Actually, now that I've read everyone's post I feel like I have to head back to the drawing board LOL.... *Le sigh*

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: nk on October 26, 2010, 02:02:07 PM
Actually, now that I've read everyone's post I feel like I have to head back to the drawing board LOL.... *Le sigh*

*chuckles* Yeah thinking that we're going to have this big disaster once everyone's gotten at least one post in. Got an idea what I want it to be *cackles*
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on October 26, 2010, 02:07:59 PM
*chuckles* Yeah thinking that we're going to have this big disaster once everyone's gotten at least one post in. Got an idea what I want it to be *cackles*

Now you're scaring me :P

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on October 26, 2010, 02:29:58 PM
Now you're scaring me :P

It's nothing too bad really. Just something that will set into motion the whole need for survival and such ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Can't wait :P It's a non-adult RP, so no sex involved, and what's left to a man who can't have sex? Kick some butt! Whoohoo *laughs*

Ivy Mariani

Lmfao! Exactly! That and lots of blood and zombie-like gore. Bwuahaha! Love this type of RP around Halloween, it's just too awesome.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

*adjusts the zombie guts hanging from the top bookshelf so that they reflect the light better, and nods*

Ivy Mariani

Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Eh... no... *points at zombie guts hanging from top shelf* that's zombie guts... *points at the entity hovering above the floor in the bathroom* THAT is the spirit

Ivy Mariani

*Rolls eyes and socks you in the arm lightly* Goofball..
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on October 26, 2010, 03:04:43 PM
*bites Ivy's neck* goofball huh?

Yes goofball. *socks you again and laughs*
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

We'll see who's a goofball when your character wants my character's help to get rid of all the zombies...  :P

Ivy Mariani

And who says that'll happen? She gets to play with bone saws and lazers for a living :P
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

When was the last time you saw some pathetic little bone saw be more effective to zombies than a good old shotgun, huh?

*tilts cowboy head, pumps up shotgun and yells* Yeehaa! Keep 'em commin' baby!

Ivy Mariani

*Snorts* You forget I did mention lazers :P. Besides wasn't saying she couldn't handle a weapon, she can actually.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Oh yeah, lasers... right... I forgot zombies are scared to death of a little tan... *leans back and lights a cigar, nodding to himself: I'll save her in the last moment cos otherwise she'll get all icouldhavehandledthemwithoutyourhelp like*

Ivy Mariani

*snorts* You under estimate her resourcefulness.
Ivy's O & Os