The return of the Band - Interest/ideas

Started by kaz, April 21, 2011, 05:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

THE STORY

Bands come and go.  The music business is a harsh, unforgiving industry and bands and singers don't last if they havent got that special something.  Then there are those bands who make it, have a few years success and then for one reason or another they split, pursuing solo careers or doing things they would never have had the chance to do if they hadn't of made a name for themselves in the music industry.

One such band was called “Committed.” They were a four piece who could do it all, they played instruments, snag, even danced at times.  They had started out as friends, busking around at school and then got lucky.  8 years in the charts, sell out world tours and various headlines had made them hot property.  Then it went wrong, they split, going off and doing their own thing.

But now they are back, an album, a single and a world tour are all rumoured.  The guys have been in negotiations with their record company and their fans the world over eagerly await the return of “Committed”

Will they still have it? Orwill they just be another group who were once great...?

THE PLOT

The story begins with the band getting together.  Its the first time they have been together since the split.  Why did they split?  What really happened?  How will they react to each other?

I would like to see the plot take us into the personal lives of the band members and those who work closely with them. 

The band members can have wives, girlfriends.  They could have had a tough time. Or they could have been a success. 

THE CHARACTERS

The Band
4 male characters (over 30)

The Others
Manager
PA

I would like to see older maturer characters in this game

Whatever you think would fit in.

I haven't any real idea this is very much a throw it out and see what happens.  I haven't a clue where it will go, it might be a huge flop.  But if there is any interest, then sign up and we'll see what happens.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MagicalPen

What would some of the sexual themes (if any) be in this with the band getting back together?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mistress Sarah

KnightNelson20

This seems like a fun idea. I'm interested and will be happy to join. Will there be a cs or anything?

Le Immortelle

North of 60°

My interest is piqued but I would like to know more, I wouldn't mind playing a band member or the PA, but as eeyore said I would like to know what sexual elements if any you had envisioned as well as any other parts to it.

But I am interested.
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

MagicalPen

Erm...I really don't think this game is going guys. Its been well over a month since the last interest was posted and the GM has never responded.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

North of 60°

If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."