Dragon Age RP Partner Wanted (Female Grey Warden seeking Alistair)

Started by wolfangel26, December 13, 2009, 02:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfangel26

I want to play out the scenario between my female Grey Warden character ( a rogue and human) with Alistair on the night they first make love. The dialogue doesn't have to be exactly the same. And it can be short term or long term, depending on my partner's preference :)

Cythieus

I love the look of that game and it looks really interesting, I only wish that I could help you play it out but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

wolfangel26

Well, I must admit I was wary at first. But I absolutely LOVED Mass Effect, so I figured I'd give Bioware a chance for this type of genre. While there were a few glitches,  it was well worth the money. The storyline, even that of the characters, was very well thought out. I would recommend at least renting it,just to try it. And if you wanted, you could see the scene on Youtube- just look up Alistair romance scene or something. While I admit, it hardly qualifies as playing the game, it's still interesting. Alistair was one of my absolute favorite characters!

Cythieus

I might try it out, I don't have a system to play it on as I still haven't gotten a PS3, but it is looking like it will be one of the first games I get when I get one.

wolfangel26

I highly recommend it :) They also have it for PC and XBox360.

Braioch

Excellent game, brilliant and I too share a love for Allistar, who when put with Morrigan in your party equals plenty of laughter X-D

Hope you get someone to RP with on this, I too was about to place a thread for Allistar, only with a Male Gray Warden, so enjoy your RPs ^_^
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Canuckian

To the OP, do you have anything in mind as far as plots go or are you just looking for an RP-version of the campfire scene?

wolfangel26

Well, I wouldn't mind a long term storyline that follows certain important moments in the game, but I want to at least play out the scene by the campfire. Since there are so many sidequests and such to go along, I really just want to hit specific moments like, the Landsmeet, After saving Red Cliff. Or even we can hit even earlier like when they first meet. It's really up to whomever is interested.

Canuckian

Quote from: wolfangel26 on December 13, 2009, 08:13:13 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind a long term storyline that follows certain important moments in the game, but I want to at least play out the scene by the campfire. Since there are so many sidequests and such to go along, I really just want to hit specific moments like, the Landsmeet, After saving Red Cliff. Or even we can hit even earlier like when they first meet. It's really up to whomever is interested.

Not quite what I meant.  I was asking if you wanted to make it a more complex story than just the campfire scene, not wondering if you wanted follow the game verbatim.  Which is a good thing, since I haven't finished my first playthrough yet  :-[

wolfangel26

Oh, I see, lol. Well, yeah, I wouldn't mind making it more complex. In fact, I would encourage it. Part of me feels it could have used more depth.

Canuckian