Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Renegade Vile

7 - Lovely, alluring smile. Works well as an avatar.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Renegade Vile

8 - As elegant as she is invisibly dangerous.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Renegade Vile

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

7 - The spitting of the camera always cracks me up. But the Zerg will always be inferior to your Protoss.

Verasaille

10, I like that hand gesturing me to you...what can I do? I cannot resist...I am yours to command.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

King Serperior

Tears of plasma?  Or magic?  A 6.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Verasaille

That thing saces me!! I am not a fan of bugs!! 8

It's pure unadulterated magic, melting my soul,
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Renegade Vile

8 - It's very eye-catching this one. It almost looks like a spirit destroying its corporeal shell or something along those lines.

Autumn52

9....did I understand correctly? Is it from something Star Wars related? if so for sure a 10

King Serperior

A redhead with a great smile?  Obviously a 9.5!   :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Autumn52

Eranil Morathim

Autumn52

King Serperior

Lovely redhead and cute smiles always are worth 10s.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Leaon33

No idea who/what that is, but cool nevertheless

7/10

WillowPup

King Serperior

The dark undertones of the image are very much able to breed plot bunnies.  9

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rhedyn

10, because that one always gives me a giggle.

Dimir

My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Zeth

Eranil Morathim