Teahouse. Now with character sheets!

Started by Saerrael, February 09, 2011, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Really? You wouldn't make one of your whores do that? XD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nadir

Well, I did offend Eros by giggling at him, so he refused to. Little prima donna...

*grins and winks*

Suiko

Hey, I resent that!

*Cracks the well-used proverbial whip at Eden*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Saku

Okay I'm gonna see if I can whip up a character sheet. Where is this thread that I'm supposed to post it on? Or should I just PM the master? xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Nadir

*squirms*

*does bad things to Eros*

And yes, you could just trot it off for the Master's pleasure. ^w^

Saku

Ah I think I found it! The Interest and Recruitment thread! That's where I see everyone else posting theirs until they are approved. So that's where I'm going!
I'm back!

Suiko

*Shamelessly enjoys all the bad things*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Saku on February 17, 2011, 08:29:05 PM
Ah I think I found it! The Interest and Recruitment thread! That's where I see everyone else posting theirs until they are approved. So that's where I'm going!

Check the first post of this thread, love ;)

Saku

Name: Cameron Carmel
Sexuality: Gay / Sub
Role: Whore

Appearance

Eyes: Striking emerald green.
Hair: White, drawn back in one long braid that falls down his back.
Skin: Pale.
Scars: Numerous scars from growing up in the streets of a slum neighborhood. Mostly from knives.
Tattoos: Ivy brand on the left side of his face, starting a little above the eyebrow and almost reaching his chin, courtesy of the gang he used to belong to.
Facebuild: Oval-shaped.
Bodybuild: Extremely athletic due to the fighting skills he picked up on the streets, along with martial arts.
Stands at: Six feet.
Clothing style: Stylish. Why settle for anything less than the best?

Information
Personality:
He tells the truth like it is and doesn't care if people can't accept it. He doesn't sugarcoat things for others and seems to not have many true friends although he has a lot people he hangs out with. Yet when someone he cares about is in trouble, he is the type who can always be counted on to be there to help. But the rest of the time people end up thinking he's some ass who doesn't give a damn about anyone. The best quality about him is that once a person gets his loyalty (which is extremely difficult to come by) Cam will never betray you.
Blades, knives, swords. Anything that is a weapon which can be used in close combat.
Asian food
Sketching/drawing
Dislikes:
Guns
American food
Cats (allergic to them)
Small history:
Long story short. Cam's parents were killed one afternoon on a weekend when he was out with the Twisted Tyrants (his gang). That was when he moved into the gang's headquarters. One day, a member of the TT - Mason, a close friend of his - told them he would have to leave the gang due to an outrageous bill his parents had racked up. It so happened that Mason's parents had decided to rent him out as a whore to the new Teahouse brothel. He was nearly in tears when he told them and since Cam knew Mason would never be able to handle being a whore, he decided to help him out. Cam took Mason's place and worked things out with his parents. He would send all the money he made at the brothel to them until the bill was paid in full. In return, Mason would keep him up to date on what the TT were doing, so when he returned he wouldn't be out of the loop. The deal was struck and Cam went to Master Ryan's Teahouse. So far, he has spent three days there and has never been in a lineup yet.
Player's O/Os: Don't really need to see them because I like everything but character death and cutting off limbs!
I'm back!

MomoPeach

Okay I'm in! ^^ I guess it pays to stalk Eros. :p Hmmm but do I want to be a Jane or John, that's the question? -Ponders-

Saerrael

Eros has a stalker..? O:

Hey there, MomoPeach. Give it some thought. We're on day one still, anyway.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

MomoPeach

Thanks Saerra. ^^ I decided to be a whore after all. If I have time then I'll play a John too. Anywho here's my character.

Name:Annabelle Lee
Sexuality:Bisexual/Sub
Role:Whore

Appearance
Eyes: Hazel
Hair:Bleach Blonde and touches her shoulders when not pinned up.
Skin:Pale
Scars:None
Tattoos:None
Facebuild:Angular
Bodybuild:Thin
Stands at:5'4
Clothing style:Annabelle has a taste for more exotic clothes. During work she's usually wearing dark Victorian clothing. When work is over however what she will wear next is anyone's guess. Whether it's kimonos from Asia or sari's from India she enjoys playing dress up.
Information
Personality:Annabelle has two sides. Mostly she is quiet and sometimes naive. She aims to please in whatever she does. She's not timid, simply inexperienced and a little reserved. Her other side is darker and is seen rarely. If she's hurt or crossed she has a way of letting things “slip” or she plots against the person who has done her wrong.
Likes:Chocolate, expensive perfume, tea, her violin, birds, solitude, passionate sex, new clothes, demanding patrons.
Dislikes:Violence, threats, thunderstorms.
Small history:Annabelle was born in France and stayed there until she was ten when her mother died. After that she accompanied her father on his business trips around the world. She grew to love all of the cultures, but the time spent with her father soon made the trips more of a pained memory than a blessed escape. When she turned eighteen she left her father's home in france in the middle of the night taking as little things as she could. She made it out of the country, but soon after her money ran out. By chance she happened upon the Teahouse and began to work there. She has only been at the Teahouse for a month and she doesn't have much experience.

Player's O/Os: O/O's

Saerrael

Character approved. You may copy/ paste her into the Character sheets thread and maybe show yourself in the OOC thread if you like :)

MomoPeach

Marguerite

Lovely, still room for another staff members or all full up?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saerrael

Depends on what you had in mind, Marg. We don't have all that much Staff at the moment. Hit me with what you're thinking? PMbox is open, though I might be a bit slow this night.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Alsheriam

'ello! *pops in*

Are you still looking for new players? ;D
A/A

Saerrael

Not actively, but we have room for more souls to torment have fun with!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

So yup, I blame this thread for introducing me to such an awesome comic!  I got to page 69 and wanted to bang my head against something hard, because now I have to wait for the pages to be put up.  So *Glares at the Saerra!* I'm very interested in joining this game, If, of course, there is room for me. 

[Edit made:] I fixed a grammatical error.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

*Snickers* Saerra is bad for that. <<;

He's the GM for the game so maybe send him a PM? ^^ Or just wait 'till he comes around tonight... Either way!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:23:01 AM
*Snickers* Saerra is bad for that. <<;

He's the GM for the game so maybe send him a PM? ^^ Or just wait 'till he comes around tonight... Either way!

I'm not even going to lie...I didn't even think of sending him a PM...*Face palms*  I blame it on the fact that it's 3:38 am for me, and I'm half asleep lol.

Also, isn't he just terrible?!  Getting us hooked on awesome yaoi internet comics! 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's