War of the Clans: Blood on the Scales

Started by The Golden Touch, January 25, 2014, 09:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kdyami

Morning everyone :)  I'm going to take a stab at a Deva character if theres no objections.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Kdyami on January 28, 2014, 03:45:55 AM
Morning everyone :)  I'm going to take a stab at a Deva character if theres no objections.

Morning. ^^ Glad to have another Deva interested player!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

IrishWolf

Quote from: Kdyami on January 28, 2014, 03:45:55 AM

Alright! Good to see I wont be the only "good guy" around, heeheehee

*cuddles up to Amelita*

Amelita

-cuddles the Wolf-

best do so now, since there certainly won't be any cuddling IC ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

bookmarks for possible interest. I'll have to think on a concept, but the setting is really interesting none the less. :)

Wyrd

Definitely interested. :)  Great work with the lore and the races. I'll try submitting a Deva character sheet today
Ragtime Dandies!

The Golden Touch

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 28, 2014, 11:36:44 AM
bookmarks for possible interest. I'll have to think on a concept, but the setting is really interesting none the less. :)

That's great! Hope to see you back.

Quote from: Wyrd on January 28, 2014, 01:50:09 PM
Definitely interested. :)  Great work with the lore and the races. I'll try submitting a Deva character sheet today

Oh wow, thanks so much. I look forward to seeing your first draft of your character skeleton.

The Golden Touch

Updated the Interested Players based on the profiles I've received. We are pretty even for now.

meilimiao

Oooh, looks like we have a decent group going! n_n
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

IrishWolf

The Golden Touch

Updated the Religion post in the World Building thread. Only have three deities for the moment... But I think a Triad would work well for this story for now. If I add more, I'll let everyone know.

Quote from: meilimiao on January 28, 2014, 09:26:57 PM
Oooh, looks like we have a decent group going! n_n
Quote from: IrishWolf on January 28, 2014, 10:04:45 PM
Good to see more Deva!

Yep! If the Rakshasa get too far ahead, I'll only accept a Deva until it evens out again.

ArtemisHighmore

Aww everyone roots for the underdogs! :P

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

The Golden Touch

I'll be getting to the next round of profiles later tonight. Have a lot on my agenda this afternoon.

The Golden Touch

GM Notice:

I have updated the final list of interested players. Anyone that has posted here prior to this notice has the ability to be included in the first campaign. Anyone that has sent me a character skeleton, or wants to send one still- please do so with a Deadline of 08Feb14 for final profiles.

At the moment, we are even with Deva and Rakshasa.

Aiden

By any chance do you have my original sheet from the last time? I can't seem to find where it was posted but I know I completed it.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on February 04, 2014, 01:18:03 AM
By any chance do you have my original sheet from the last time? I can't seem to find where it was posted but I know I completed it.

Sent you the original.

Caela

This looks really interesting. Need to do more reading in the other threads to get a feel for the world and such though. :D You do come up with intriguing concepts Golden!

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Caela on February 05, 2014, 10:41:10 PM
This looks really interesting. Need to do more reading in the other threads to get a feel for the world and such though. :D You do come up with intriguing concepts Golden!

Thanks, Caela. Now if I could write my own book to completion!

IrishWolf

Caela

Quote from: The Golden Touch on February 06, 2014, 12:21:10 AM
Thanks, Caela. Now if I could write my own book to completion!

That is easier said than done! Very much good luck on the book!

The Golden Touch

Only two days to go.

Quote from: The Golden Touch on February 03, 2014, 10:15:22 PM
GM Notice:

I have updated the final list of interested players. Anyone that has posted here prior to this notice has the ability to be included in the first campaign. Anyone that has sent me a character skeleton, or wants to send one still- please do so with a Deadline of 08Feb14 for final profiles.

At the moment, we are even with Deva and Rakshasa.

The Golden Touch

GM Notice:

Anyone that has not posted in this thread, or sent me a profile... We are closed for the first campaign. Feel free to apply for the second when the opportunity arises. A final message will be sent out to all interested parties to remind you to send me completed profiles.

First post will be up when I get settled after I fly out of the country tomorrow.

IrishWolf

Caela

Quote from: The Golden Touch on February 10, 2014, 10:02:02 PM
GM Notice:

Anyone that has not posted in this thread, or sent me a profile... We are closed for the first campaign. Feel free to apply for the second when the opportunity arises. A final message will be sent out to all interested parties to remind you to send me completed profiles.

First post will be up when I get settled after I fly out of the country tomorrow.

My week sort of got away from me last week and I was barely able to keep up with current games. Didn't get a chance to make you a sheet but would love if you'd let me know when you're ready for the second wave! :D Until then, have fun!!!