Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Excellent! I love it! I love it!

Videospirit

The virgin flaw is a fun one. Considered taking it myself but figured it was conflicting with the daemonhost flaw of mine. You don't need that flaw to be a virgin though, it just means you'll go to extreme lengths to keep it. The old fashioned "I'll do anything, just please don't take my virginity.".

Does have the nasty side effect of you cannot willingly give it up though.

Laughing Hyena

Well think about it like this Videospirit. Think of how rare an ingredient virgin demon blood is?

Videospirit

Who can really say, but I doubt the demon possessing Amy is ALSO a female virgin(It might even be a male, but I left that undefined, it's definitely got a cock though), and even if it was it wouldn't have any reason to protect Amy's virginity.

And occultists can just grab any virgin and plop a demon into them if they need virgin daemonhost blood.

Laughing Hyena

Id like to think that the real thing is more potent. Sure they could do it the easy way but think of the rarity of a real one? Its probably a lot more powerful. ^_^

Videospirit

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 17, 2013, 06:52:41 PM
Id like to think that the real thing is more potent. Sure they could do it the easy way but think of the rarity of a real one? Its probably a lot more powerful. ^_^

But where are they going to find a virginal demon!?

eternaldarkness

I want to play this. Is there still room for one more? This system is amazing, and even the writing on the site is good. If i'm in, i;d be happy to play a supporting character of some kind if anyone needs one. I believe someone wanted a meathead enforcer, and there was at least one not-quite-human character who might like someone to play off of.

Videospirit

I don't believe RubySlippers has found anyone to play the meathead enforcer for her yet no.

And what would we be without some brawny jocks in the cast! The only member of the stereotypical Fraternity style house we have so far is a woman!

This game is the type where most of us will be off doing our own thing, so it can handle larger groups a bit better than something like say, D&D.

Although it does make one wonder why none of the female houses are really close to the stereotypical Sorority. The closest one is House Nothum, and it doesn't have ANY normal human members.

RubySlippers

Yep need a big cocked manly man to help punish sluts from Mars, maybe head of some sports team.

Videospirit

Although It is kind of scary how badass the Literature teacher is >_>. If things went down with monsters it would be nice to have her in your corner, except she'd be paralyzed with fear, even though she could probably kick its ass. Although only the mad scientists are completely terrible if forced to fight, since somehow Chastise allows you to knock things unconcious(Or maybe it's just... reducing them to the state of wimpering submission, even the big scary tentacle monster!).

Actually that kind of reminds me of a story I heard about today http://o.canada.com/news/national/man-prevents-bear-from-killing-him-by-grabbing-its-tongue/ man made his discipline roll!

eternaldarkness

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 17, 2013, 11:06:29 PM
Yep need a big cocked manly man to help punish sluts from Mars, maybe head of some sports team.

I'll be happy to provide you with a manly man to be your brute enforcer. Did you have anything specific you'd like to see? I can very easily put my own spin on something you're interested in playing alongside and enjoy it immensely. if not give me a day or so and i will have chosen one of the the many ideas I have and adapted it for your enjoyment.

Laughing Hyena

Well it will certainly flesh things out.

Jr

I might be able build a suitable pet for Ruby. It'll cost her, though.

Laughing Hyena

Oh so a terrible duo in mars? Seems doable at least. Still I am excited to start this up.

Videospirit

I think he was referring to his mad scientists creations.

RubySlippers

Quote from: eternaldarkness on October 17, 2013, 11:45:48 PM
I'll be happy to provide you with a manly man to be your brute enforcer. Did you have anything specific you'd like to see? I can very easily put my own spin on something you're interested in playing alongside and enjoy it immensely. if not give me a day or so and i will have chosen one of the the many ideas I have and adapted it for your enjoyment.

Well must like to manhandle girls and others, rape them and keep going like an energizer bunny and be a good bodyguard plus not mind servicing the teacher for fun when she wants it.  :D

Angie

I want in I want in I want in!

I wanna play a futa with a tentacle (that slides out of her backside), has Inhuman Spawn (some kind of bug, not sure which) that only, well, spawn from use of the tentacle, and is a mage. If I play a Nothum character, then the Inhumanity discount makes the total merits only cost 11 points, meaning I only have to take 1 point of flaws...but there's 3 points worth of flaws I find enjoyable, so maybe I can take some more?

Also, I'm thinking Mage socialite, so heavy Study skills and a good bit of Social skills too. What do people think?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Datawych

I'd make sure it's alright with the DM (godfang) before jumping in and making a character. I'm not quite sure how many characters he was looking for, and we have enough that I'm starting to get nervous about the game's size.

Speaking of that, actually, we need some kind of system in place to actually keep the game going. Group games stall and die way too quickly on here.

Also, looking at the the different kinds of things that can be purchased with wealth... Well, there isn't anything there that I feel like Venethrax would actually want, so... Having a bit of trouble with that part.

EDIT:

A question about fetishes, too. Are they cumulative? For example, if the ice queen (virtue 6) with +Accessories (cheerleading outfit) and ++Anal walked in on a cheerleader receiving some particularly deep anal sex from a football player, would she be at -3? Or does the highest-level fetish take precedent (and so she'd only take a -2)?

Angie

Yeah, I'm awaiting on Godfang. I may send him a message with the concept in mind, to speed up the process...

Also, am I misreading it? I read the Discounts from houses as "-2 for X Merit Category", is it actually "2 for free"?

Jr

Quote from: Videospirit on October 18, 2013, 10:59:35 AM
I think he was referring to his mad scientists creations.
I was. I can have him ready in just seven days. (And six long nights.)

Angie

Quote from: Jr on October 18, 2013, 04:08:02 PM
I was. I can have him ready in just seven days. (And six long nights.)
Totally off topic, but is your avatar the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1?

Jr

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 18, 2013, 04:08:55 PM
Totally off topic, but is your avatar the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1?
Yes, it is.

Videospirit

Quote from: Datawych on October 18, 2013, 03:21:58 PM
A question about fetishes, too. Are they cumulative? For example, if the ice queen (virtue 6) with +Accessories (cheerleading outfit) and ++Anal walked in on a cheerleader receiving some particularly deep anal sex from a football player, would she be at -3? Or does the highest-level fetish take precedent (and so she'd only take a -2)?

They do stack yes.

And yes, the house bonus to merits is basically 2 points for free, as long as you take a merit that costs 3 or more from the area they get the discount, since costs cannot be reduced below 1.

godfang

Laughing Hyena