Fix That Wish

Started by Asphodel Terrarium, June 01, 2016, 01:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphodel Terrarium

Alright. The Corrupt a Wish has gone to fame. Let's try something opposite. One wishes for something bad or undesirable. The next person will make it nice and make another wish.

Ex. Person B: I wish for a stinky fish.
Person C. That fish was stinky but once you eat it, it's good and turns out to be not spoilt.
I wish for a broken television set.

I'll go first. I wish for a broken television set.

Edit: you are free to put in corrupted wishes from the forum game "Corrupt a Wish" for others to fix.

CaptainErotica

Granted, you have a broken TV set, but that night someone sneaks into your house and fixes it for you.

I wish I had a low paying job.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You have a low paying job just as expected, you are well loved by all and it is a very fulfilling job. Perhaps even your dream job, so it makes everything worthwhile. You become so adored by those you work for that after the owner of the company passes on, you inherit it all.

I wish I had an abusive boyfriend who would make me feel much more guilty about who I am.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Granted, constantly belittles you, tries to tell you how to dress, how to act.nhexasks you to lose weight and stop writing on E, because "they are a bunch of peeves." He even throws away all of your lingere and any other non orthodox toys you might have. It's everything you've always wanted. One night you mistake him for a burglar and hit him upside the head with a frying pan. Now he treats you like a queen, complimenting you every day,asks about your day and actually listens to your response. He buys you sexy lingere and goes out of his way to help you explore your sexual desires.

I wish my wife was more open to the world of bondage/ s&m.

Mnemosyne

Granted? Your wife is open to most anything you might have thought she previously would avoid. She is willing to go to great lengths to please you, no matter what that might take. (( I am uncertain of how this might be a bad thing... so I am also equally uncertain of whether this answer actually makes this request.... better? Forgive me if I have misunderstood! ))

I wish that my house was infested with black widow spiders.
Mistreated

Belle33

Granted. Your house is teeming with black widows spiders of the gummy candy variety because it's Halloween!  All the kids love the unique treats you're handing out and you win Best Candy in the neighborhood contest.  Congratulations!!!

I wish I would lose my next volleyball match.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SmuttyReader

You win by a landslide and you knocked out the girl who was talking smack.

I wish I was poor.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You are poor, in comparison to Donald trump, but rich compared to most others. Fancy that.

I wish that someone had told me how much of a complete ass I was being when I first came on elliquiy.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Granted. You were still a complete ass, but you realize sooner than later that you were an ass and changed your ways. No one blamed you though.

Mnemosyne

Granted! You did not have a wish, but I gave you one. (( *nudge nudge* ))

I wish that I did not have a computer to write on.
Mistreated

whimsy

granted! you now have the world's greatest collection of typewriters at your disposal.

i wish the power would go out more often so my cell phone would fail to charge and i'd miss my work alarm.
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Mnemosyne

Granted. The power goes out and instead of having to go to work you get to play a fun gave of survive in the dark. Where you get to be happily intimate with people in whatever dim light source you might find. Candles or flashlights, and cuddle up for warmth. <3

I wish that my bedroom had sharp things protruding both from the walls and the floor.
Mistreated

whimsy

granted! you now have the ability to fly, but only in your bedroom

i wish i caused immense pain to anything that touched my bare skin
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

FourStellar

Granted, but it only works on mosquitos.

I wish I landed on time but waited for 3 hours on the tarmac for a gate to open.