4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Captain Maltese

And don't bend over....

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Xandria

Aye, that's sound advice!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xandria

TaintedAndDelish

What could really happen?

(Disappearing, bye  o/)

Xandria

The possibilities are endless.

gaggedLouise

Happening soon after dark.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Morloki

Xandria

Morloki

Xandria

Morloki

Xandria

Morloki

Xandria

Morloki

Xandria

Morloki

Completely at your disposal

Xandria

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!