Choose your own Adventure [exhibition]

Started by TheRollingBarrel, October 27, 2010, 02:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRollingBarrel

Hello, all! I'm looking for players in a choose-your-own-adventure style of RP.

The concept of this RP is one I don't think has been done like this before on this forum, aside from my own takes on the subject: you will take the roll of a female college student in an offbeat modern-day world, who has had the misfortune of leaving her dorm room without any clothes on from the waist down (with the exception of footwear). Unable to return to the dorm due to renovation issues, you must continue about your day exposed to the world around you. However, not all will go as planned as you're detracted from your normal goals - what happens, exactly, depends on the person. While public indecency laws are significantly looser than the real world, people are still going to ogle you and get in your way.

I will control many of the NPCs as well as provide you with your choices; I will only point out which roads this RP Car can take. Your job will be to take which of those roads you think you'd prefer and describe your own actions, as well as anything sexual I set you out to do, and any actions NPCs do to you that I do not specify. If I give you something you're uncomfortable in doing, please say so - I will gladly provide more choices and I'm sure we can reach a compromise. There will not be any rape; any sexual interaction with NPCs will be consenting. However, if a character comes onto you that you don't want any part of, you are free to physically beat him or her back.

As mentioned in the first paragraph, since you're bottomless, the RPs will focus on your ladyparts. You will be asked to store things in it - some are unconventional and others wouldn't work in real life, but since this is an RP, I ask for a little suspension of disbelief. Depending on the willingness of the player, items will vary from rational items (quarters, vibrators, etc) to larger, more irrational items (action figures, fire hydrants, etc). The "offbeat modern-day world" you live in is a place of superior vaginal elasticity. Aside from the masturbatory aspects, I miiight dabble in a little bit of standard intercourse, but this is mostly a solo exhibitionism-type RP. Again, it depends on the player and how the RP develops.

I'm looking predominantly for genuine ladies (not guys roleplaying ladies in this case) who can follow along with my creative direction. So if you're interested, tell me a little bit about yourself; I'd like to get to know you, since I anticipate we'll be RPing together for a while.

One last thing that's worth mentioning: I'm not looking for novellas in response to the choices I give you, but because I want you to give the story as much direction as I do, a thought-out and descriptive post would be nice. I can't work with you if you don't give me anything to work with! ;)

ALSO: if I get more than one interested applicant, I will gladly accommodate you, and will run each person's adventures in individual threads.

- TRB
TheRollingBarrel's Turn Ons and Turn Offs thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9789.0

Current roleplays:
Choose your own Adventure (modding) (Details) (still open!)