Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

no, never have never will

Ever drank some pop and then been like "EW" and you go pour it away only to either bin the can or leave it on the side?

saphireMARIE

Guilty, done it too many times  :-X

Have you ever flirted with a co-worker?

LordHarketh193

I don't work so I'll change it slightly to

Quote from: saphireMARIE on August 14, 2013, 02:22:53 PM
Guilty, done it too many times  :-X

Have you ever flirted with a co-worker? other student

(I'm doing an apprenticeship still longer than i expected to take)

I have and have learnt never to flirt with a dude in front of his friends, when he doesn't know I'm flirting.
Its still funny though.

msa24680

When I was in school...   guilty!

Have you ever tried to purposely flirt with a friend's girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband?

LordHarketh193

no...okay yes yes i did. I wanted to see if i could do many things, cause chaos and split up people.

Have you ever thought of a friend but with dark fantasy of your friend running through those dark corners in our minds.

saphireMARIE

Guilty, was my best friend at the time.

Have you ever told a friend your darkest fantasy?

LordHarketh193

No my friends tend to turn on me at times.

Have you ever drew something dark that a friend or family member has seen it and was like shocked about it?

Skadii

Well, I didn't draw anything dark...but I have written dark things that have caused friends of mine to question me about the meaning behind the story.

Have you ever kissed someone who you shouldn't have kissed?

saphireMARIE

Nope luckily,

Have you ever woke up in a friends bed and not known how you got there?

LordHarketh193

nope.

Ever had a secret someone found out from someone else? (like when you tell someone something and they tell someone else even though you told them not to)

seffer

Yep, I told my cousin I cheated a test. She told my mom... years later, fortunately.

Ever threw something at someone else's vehicle?

LordHarketh193

not on purpose, but i did once throw a small pebble expecting it to land in the puddle close by but it didn't and hit the car, but luckyly CTV wasn't working that day on campus.

Ever ran into someone for no reason?

RavenBlackmoon

Walked into yes (because of zoning out). Literally running, HA! As if you would see me running.

Ever hit another person's car and drove off without even leaving a note?

Sarah1234567

Not Guilty.

Ever told a friend you were busy but you wern't busy, you just didn't want to hang with them?

wildrod

Pretty sure I have. Can't think of any specific time though. I sometimes prefer to hang out with my e-friends rather than rl friends!

Ever shared a bed with more than two people? Not necessarily for sex. Just sleeping?

Sarah1234567

Not guilty.

Ever had sex with someone you work with?

seffer

Nope.

Ever craved for a quick smutty RP?

LordHarketh193

Who doesn't?

Have you ever eaten rice, chicken and eggs all at the same time?

yobo

Yes. A Chinese restaurant I used to eat at had a dish that included fried rice, chicken and egg.

Have you ever wished you could fly?

LordHarketh193

nope, if i wasn't born with wings then its not ment to be, no point in chaseing the wish to fly when its never going to happen.

Ever write something then just lose all muse for it?

saphireMARIE

Guilty

Ever loved a roleplay but not the partner?

LordHarketh193

Yes but it was on another site, i love all my partners on E

Ever thought you'd be okay in a new roleplay that you've never done before, then you realise that halfway in you can't do it because its a new found off?

saphireMARIE

Guilty

Do you have a certain type? (eg. Red heads, blue eyes)

LordHarketh193

Nope everyones perfect because their them its like judging a book by its covers colour.

Ever in your young like teenage years have you done something silly, like playing in the baby area on a park?