Eternal Damnation [Sandbox, Extreme, Horror] - Recruitment/Interest Check

Started by Drake Valentine, May 24, 2016, 12:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
A. If player answer 'yes' in killable section of their template, then by all means their character is free game as death is not a permanent feature regardless.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

Disclaimer: This work(in progress) is merely inspiration from the first part(Inferno) of the 14th century, epic-poem, Divine Comedy. I, the creator of this game, have no views on religion and would prefer any joining members to not become bias OOC on whatever material may surface within the game itself. There are separate threads for such controversy and I will not tolerate any sudden debates polluting the request thread or my OOC thread once enough interest is gathered.  Keep in mind that Dante’s work was a mixture of Roman Catholicism, mythology, and medieval tradition and a good faction of these elements will be present in the RP, with my own spin to them as well. In hindsight; this is just a game, it is just literature, it is just for fun. If you are the easily offended type, then do not join. If you are sadistic or masochistic and mayhaps wish to put creations through horrifying events or have such done to yours, then by all means bookmark and keep a watchful eye.

Briefly you can recall your last breath
Darkness surrounding and devouring
The peaceful caress from death
Stills you from your cowering

Cocooned and lifted in a light
Overfilled with hope and glee
Essence pauses in its flight
Fear awakening with a plea

Gates before you just a dream
Light twisting and forming chains
Plummeting with a scream
Icy chill running through your veins

Numbers etching into your skin
Within weighted chains you thresh
Each reminding you of your sins
From burning and cindering flesh

Below the ground opens into a tunnel
Walls fleshly red and gummy
Blood caressing down like a runnel
The foulness leaving you scummy

Bones shattering with a solid blow
Helpless on the ground you lay
A distant light lingers with a glow
Painting stone bronze with its spray

Strangely the pain slowly ebbs away
Guttural growling echoing behind
Dragging yourself along rock and clay
Hoping it is you it doesn’t find

Landscape desolated as it is exposed
A single sign comically welcomes you
Fallen and towering pillars remain posed
Little information to allow a clue

Finally you are able to stand
But now you have a choice
None that would seem grand
Chains dissolving as you rejoice

Light above slowly fading
Sounds behind drawing near
Linger and suffer the invading
Of what stirs your fear

Or go forth into the unknown
The decision is yours to make
Staying here you may not atone
From all your former mistakes.
-Drake Valentine

True penance is required for salvation. Welcome to eternal damnation.

Introductory

Through the eons of time, there has been a special place to condemn those of tainted souls. The Almighty had specifically built such a place to punish those who rebelled against him, those who scorn the free will that mortals had been gifted with. Lucifer was the first to be sentence here, frozen within a great catacomb of ice in the deepest of Hell’s Circles. Twisted monstrosities of sheer malice were also created within Hell to serve as reminders to those that had been cast within, Demons and other Fiends many would call them down the line. In time Lucifer’s influence would spread and he too would grow corrupted by the negative powers, inevitably he transformed and ascended as a the greatest pillars of evil, known as Satan.

He was the first of Prime Evils and is considered the most powerful of the eight. It is questionable of how much loyalty he may possess, being entombed, he is often perceived as the least of threats; although, many residents and fellow Primes may be quick to change their mind should he ever become free. The majority of demons and various fiends also try to ascend in rank through serving the variety of factions within Hell. The remaining seven Primes hold outstanding influence, treated and foreseen as fellow ‘God/desses’ of Hell and many would struggle just to be even granted and audience with Primordials who are rumored to carry out the voice of the Primes.

This is often done through different methods, the most notable ones are the random wars that demons and fiends wage against one of another of a different faction. Another is through the trials within the Grand City of Dis that is a center piece of most action, minus actual waging war there. It is here that most make a living in some method or another, and it is not a terrible choice either for any to take up residence here. Being neutral ground, it is most notably the ‘safest’ of places any can stay within. Such cannot be said similar to those that may be Damned, fiends and demons have to find some manner of enjoyment and if not ripping one another to shreds given the cities laws, then there is nothing at all saving those Damned souls that may also find themselves unfortunately ending up here; unless of course, they may be under the ‘protection’ of a fellow demon or fiend.

Needless to say, Hell is a chaotic place and a dangerous one where death awaits at every corner. Not just for damned souls that must serve out their penance, but also for the natural born residents that make their living within the different circles. Wars, slavery, usurpers, treason, rebellion, monsters, terrain, and even weather are just a few examples of how one can meet their end. Still, there is nothing to fear, there are very few known ways where one’s existence may be written off completely and for all Damned and Residents, there is the known rebirth after dying. The fact that there is hardly any escape from the abominations and perils of Hell. The fact many may find themselves back to normal after a set time of their death, only to live to die another day. Not that it should matter, in time many may find Death to be the most welcoming of tragedies they are likely to expect in this twisted world.

Regarding Game

As noted in titled, the game itself will be mostly sandbox, there is no main overlaying plot; which means, players are free to create whatever plot-lines they want, adventure/explore in a chaotic realm, or do just about anything(beyond escaping.) As a result, there will be very little restriction in creatable races; be they demons, minotaurs, harpies, and/or other beasties and monstrosities that may live in hell. That is not to say, players aren't free in playing damned souls as well, since those will be the ones subjugated to the most of the horrifying elements of the game; but if you want to bully some of the other races of hell, then that is fine as well. Death in game is not a permanent feature. I imagine most damned souls dying, they just slowly either heal or maybe 'respawn' somewhere else. I have, yet to work out those details. Demon and other residents death may take time to reincarnate, that is, if players really want to go about fighting/killing one another, but keep in mind the core rules on that. There will also be random GM events, but they will mostly be to keep the RP lively and nothing really 'major' game changing going on.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

All Necessary Knowledge

For All Those Enticed
Placeholder for characters/players-ranks/positions

Character Sheet Residents

General Basics
Name:
Name to your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles and whatnot if applicable.
Their hierarchy standing.
What they do, if applicable.
Race:
Their general race.
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
Allegiance:
Who they align themselves with. Most residents may swear allegiance to a(or multiple) Prime Evil(s.)

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Or art, though I prefer more ‘realistic’ artwork over basic anime drawings.
Appearance:
Preferably this should be a written paragraph long at the minimum.
Personality:
This should also be a paragraph at the minimum.
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable, keep in mind the point formula involving powers in regards to character hierarchy rank. Race + Hierarchy standing is only allowed so many points(this is to avoid OP characters) in game to divide amongst powers they exceed at, average at, and just are poor at.
History:
A few paragraphs(around three) of one’s upbringing or life in Hell is fine. If you want to write more, you may. I only ask that exceptionally long novel Histories be spoiler tag into parts or something of that nature if you have ‘chapters’ to your character’s history.

Other Information
Killable?
Yes, no, or somewhere in between if you want to explain on this. Do note, IC death is not generally permanent. There are very few ways for a character to permanently die and no in game characters will ever be allowed a power to permanently kill another.
Goal(s):
They do not have to be in-depth, although I would like to see some form of goal your character may have or strive for.
Dislikes:
If applicable.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page.
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters. Do note, I strictly forbid any relations towards Prime Evils as they are beings of immense power who only grant Primordials audiences. I am even against the concept of a character being related to one.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[b]Allegiance:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Killable?[/b]

[b]Goal(s):[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Character Sheet Damned Souls

General Basics
Name:
Name to your character goes here.
Damned
Former Occupation:
What they once done in the living, if applicable.
Race:
Human
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
Circle:
What circle they may be originally bound to. Travel is still possible to other circles, this is more of a ‘respawn’ spot on death. Also, this rule may not apply if a mortal in their living life sells their soul to a fiend/demon, they are immediately bound to that creature instead and respawn around it.
Owned?
Some residents have a habit of ‘claiming’ damned as their property, so it isn’t uncommon for a soul to be taken fancy of and enslaved by another’s wicked intent. Souls can also already be bound to someone through a contract or ’signing of one’s soul,’ although this only applies to a once living mortal who may of made a deal with a demon or fiend as their soul for a price. In a scenario of selling one’s soul, death only causes them to respawn themselves to their owner. Regardless, if not owned, just put no.

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Or art, though I prefer more ‘realistic’ artwork over basic anime drawings.
Appearance:
Preferably this should be a written paragraph long at the minimum.
Personality:
This should also be a paragraph at the minimum.
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
History:
A few paragraphs is fine, should include a reasoning of why they ended up in Hell.

Other Information
Killable?
Should be a very good reason if no. Scenes can be skip and whatnot, but it is unfathomable for a Damned to live throughout Hell without dying on various multiple occasions.
Crimes:
A shorter list of sins and whatnot they committed to end in Hell.
Dislikes:
If applicable.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page.
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters. Do note, I strictly forbid any relations towards Prime Evils as they are beings of immense power who only grant Primordials audiences and  Primordials will not take interest in some lowly soul.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]
Damned
[b]Former Occupation:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]
Human
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[b]Circle:[/b]

[b]Owned?:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Killable?[/b]

[b]Crimes:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

My Character Sheet Placeholder - WIP Template

General Basics
Name:
Shenovi Katsakachi
Aliases:
Seed of Disorder
N/A (Is capable of changing it at will, given his limiters.)
Vagabond
Race:
Demon
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Allegiance:
Unknown - He swears allegiance to all Prime Evils, whether or not he is truly aligned to any is another question.

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Matsumoto Takanori (Ruki from Gazette)
Appearance:
Appearances can be deceiving and that is too true if one doesn’t know already what kind of man Shenovi happens to be. Outwardly, he might not come off as someone horrifying, especially body wise as he is of a below average build; but nothing as shockingly to be classified as gaunt. Those that hear rumors about him may imagine a man with a much more muscular build, where in turn his skin is not quite too flabby or ripped for that matter, holding a bit more leanness to it in the end. There are other tales of him being a monstrosity in appearance, but physically wise that is a false rumor as well. To think how absurd people would go about spreading lies about ghoulish hands, trying to make him sound like some Dr. Jekyll or Hunchback of Notre Dame. Really, if he knew who was spreading such false tales, they would be sorry as he is nothing of that sort either. Dr. Jekyll? Who would they be trying to kid with similarity references. As for the other stories, well they are going too far to make him out to look like a monster. He doesn’t lean when he moves, he actually caries a rather elegant and classy stance, even standing at a lovely height of five feet and eleven inches. In truth he isn’t anything as they would attempt to falsely imply, he holds a more morbid beauty about his figure, one that is as daring as a thriving flame is to blind, suicidal moths.

What makes up that alluring side of him, one might wonder? Why, from a first glance of his face he can often be mistaken for a female, even with those longs locks of brown and blonde hair of his which are tied back up into a knot, although allowing a few bangs to cluster about in various angles along his forehead and down below it. The way he even wears his hair is rather feminine to some degree, with one side of those locks dominating over his left eye and cheek alike upon occasion. The other side is parted along the right, revealing a shorten strand directly leveled with the outside region of his right eye and from there one can make out what appears to be birth marking of sorts, composed in the lower right angle of his right eye; whether or not he carries a similar makeup on his other cheek is unknown, but it is highly assumed to say the least. The rest of his hair is maintained in a decorative and colorful array of rope and other ties to keep it pinned back, and give him a hint of a ’peacock’ appeal.

Also, as known, it isn’t hard to mistake his gender reference; because, for one he keeps a very clean shave, not a shred of facial hair on his features, saved for his excessively thinned eyebrows that hold their own unique arch above his pink eyes. Of course, this isn’t enough to create gender confusion, as Shenovi also powders his cheeks, uses richly dark mascara around those eyelids of his adding to a blacken look, and those lush, pink lips of his share their own touch of crimson lipstick around them. His fingernails are left unpainted, keeping their bland and usual shape, although with the rest of him prettied up, it is impossible to disclose his gender, due to his transsexual outward appearances.

Though one should also know better than not to confuse his gender, frankly from his own taste in fashion. You see, when in the city, he holds a more refined edge about him. Pants and shirt alike are well woven, the pairs usually consisting of ebony silk. Over it, he is drabbed in a leather vest, that is sewn over with that of fine animal skins, the varies shaded patterns can only lead to one possible conclusion of the creatures that made up this lavish clothing belonging to that of deceased leopards. The vest itself is long in length, draping down his body and onwards a few inches above his lower thighs, short in width, never expanding pass his shoulder regions. As for footwear, he usually adorns a simple set of black, leather boots.
Personality:
Sickly Sadastic: This is a man you don’t want to be alone in a room with, hell he is the type of guy you don’t even want to be in a hundred feet of. His antics often put some of the most harden of demons to shame and others to shudder in either repulsion or fear alike. To begin with, he is bloodthirsty, but perhaps that is obvious enough coming from his governing sin. Still, he doesn’t just kill his victims, he will take everything from them. He is the type of man that will begin prime cuts on the corpse and remove and even decorate the organs about for all to see in a morbid fashion of art. Not gross out there yet, then let us try necrophilia, as he gets more than just excited from watching people die around him and it isn’t rare for him to have his way with some of the bodies of his victims; whether they have their entrails inside them, out, or hanging about, it doesn’t matter to him as long as he gains the ultimate pleasure of basking in his kills. Like he sometimes says, ‘dead is just as good as them being alive, only a pity they can’t still scream and squirm while raping them.’

This doesn’t mean he doesn’t have fun with them while they are still alive. Why pass up the amusement entirely, he takes his pleasure seriously when it comes into terms of humiliating and torturing his prey, sexually or not while they are still alive. If they die on him, he could always continue his fun, even though it would be a bit dulled afterwards without something living to toy with.

Psychopathically Deranged: Maybe his sadist side didn’t scare you enough, but now we are taking a peak at only a tip of the iceberg of the workings of his mind. Jigsaw anyone, for that is the game you will find yourself playing frustrating over and over when it comes to Shenovi’s sanity level. He is a peculiar man, sometimes in his possession one might find a rejected female puppet, another tribute to his mentality. He relates to the puppet as different things, mother, sister, maybe some woman he might of ravaged recently or murdered. Sometimes he even lets his victims play with it and determines their handling with his fucked up little games to decipher whether or not they should live. He is always judging, from the start and to the end of another’s life. Those that are determined worthy are allowed to live a bit longer, till his train of thought may sway him over that they may not be. Keeping up with his mind is too much of a task, even for the longest lived of individuals who might hadn’t gone insane by just miraculously surviving his company enough to even attempt to figure him out.

Furthermore on his psychopathic traits, he may occasionally leads to cannibalism afterwards; whether this results from the corpse being raped or not makes no difference to him. If he is hungry, he will feed, whoever the unlucky dead body happens to belong to, even if it is another demon’s he will still devour it for nourishment. Rarely does Shenovi indulge in ‘people’s food.’ Food for him is people itself and he likes to keep it that way, he doesn’t eat what humans may eat or some of the other races. In his mental side of thinking, to show power is to devour one’s prey, as it is naturally the predators right on the food chain to consume the lesser individuals; and Shenovi thinks of himself pretty high on that food chain.

Devilishly Manipulative: Beyond the fractions that play into the grotesque side of things of him, he possesses an incredible amount of cunning and wisdom. If he ever decided to play chess, may-haps he might even be a master of it, as he knows all the rules of the game of survival. He knows how to use his pawns, when to sacrifice them, when to draw them back. When to attack, and when to defend, and just when to toss aside a valuable piece and sharpen even a tarnish one into something flawlessly unimaginable. He also keeps an eye out on talent, and usually can wield fate into his favor into bringing such newly skills into his own possession. If he isn’t playing mind games, that are entitle into scaring his opponents shitless or using coercion to lure enemy or possible friend into his seductive web of control; than clearly he is playing other cards that may bribe them over. He knows full well that everyone has a price, though finding out what is the difficult part and from there the pieces simply fall into place.

Therefore his dealings with the good, evil, and other align creatures alike must be kept under close surveillance. Shenovi is a man that must be handled carefully. He is a dangerous poison, that seeps into everyone he comes into contact with. Always being an influence of disaster, pulling strings behind the stages of events. He has no shame in ’befriending’ the law, socializing with the wicked, even toying with the inbetween. Little do they all probably know that they are nothing more than a means of amusement to him and that is enough to keep them alive in his company, till they may attempt to up one on him.

Strong Murderous Intent: To sum it all up, he carries the true makings of a serial killer, rapist, and even fearsome manipulator alike. If one wondered why he is like that, then ask ones self why one might be the way they are? Why does anyone kill? For pleasure, for excitement, for power, for money, or just because they can? For him, it is mostly all of the above and beyond the fact he chooses to, to keep his existence an entertaining one. For him, it is all a game and the moment his eyes set their marking on their target, that preferred prey will already be playing his game, whether they want to or not. Murdering is an influence of power, a demonstration to stir fear and also to generate chaos. Because of this, any simpleminded creature may possibly pick up on that murderous and bloodthirsty, concealed aura of his the very moment they lay eyes on him; it is there, marked dead from the personality that influences his own fashion statement. Evident from his demented way of watching someone, even if they ask or tell him not to.
Strengths:
Adaptability:  Shenovi is always adapting, he knows how to be a puppet and also a puppeteer. He knows how to pretend to be an ally and isn’t hesitant to become an enemy.
Discipline: Shenovi has trained himself through the ages, practicing various martial skills. His body is the only weapon for him.
Evolution: He increases in power for each opponent he defeats, such is a natural law probably for all creatures; although for him, the more he holds back, the stronger he usually gets after a victory.
Limiter:. He can easily control his power to the extent of handicapping himself against various opponents. Why would he do such? To entertain and train himself. (Plus Drake doesn't like playing OP characters that go around and rape face.)
Weaknesses:
Pride: Despite his horrific nature, Shenovi is indeed a very proud creature. He will hardly result to undermined tactics in a straight up battle. Because of this, he always refuses to fight above an enemy’s standing. He has no desire or drive in going ‘all out.’ Maybe this also plays into a factor of his own arrogance, still as far as physical conflict is concerned, Shenovi is quite the ‘honorable’ creature. Though he is also still a demon, he may fight ‘fair,’ but by his standards that is of a similar power level of his opponent. Anything else goes.

Strain: A rise of power and then sudden fall is often straining on even his body. The limiters he possess are nothing to be joked about, each time release may serve as a boost in physical attributes, but once returned they weigh heavily upon his body. Also if too many are released at the same time, it may draw a pause of ‘sluggishness’ and slower kick in for his body to adjust. Therefore for these blunders to be avoided, he usually does their releases one at a time as normally as he does in returning them.

Chaotic Nature: Shenovi has no quarrels with who or what he may end up in a fight with. Normally he doesn’t ‘start’ fights, as in starting with throwing the first attack. Of course that can’t be both said true to him instigating a conflict by his way of words. He has a habit of provoking others, but this is also a side of him that actively seeks out battle.

Wrath: Shenovi’s own governing sin. He is a highly vengeful creature, and if he believes he has been ‘wronged’ in some manner, then he won’t rest to have his revenge. He may even forgo throwing the first punch, depending on the seriousness of the offense, still Shenovi tends to take it far. An arm for a finger. A head for an eye.

Promise: A demon is bound through a promise and there are no such things as empty words. Now, the results of the promise may vary, but more often than not Shenovi will fulfill whatever contract he has made another whether they like the outcome or not.

Transformation: No one has ever seen Shenovi's true demonic form(or for better terms, live to tell the tale.) The fact alone of this is because he sees no need to result to such. He has taken on many various supernatural beings in his regular humanoid form and this can reflect back towards a sense of arrogance and pride. To force him to transform is probably the greatest compliments he could ever give an opponent in battle. 

Powers:
Shenovi has a strict control over his powers through limiters. They are scaled this manner as far as strength goes and stages of natural power unlocks.
I - Damned
II - Imp + ability, Stage I
III - Fiend
IV - Oni + ability Stage II
V- Rakshasa
VI - Asura + ability. Stage III
VII -  Primordial, the current pentacle of his power. His demon form.  +ability. Stage IV

Illusion - Shenovi's side of illusion is different from other demons. He has the ability of masking his aura and appearing perfectly human even against fellow otherworldly senses.. This cannot be said true should he start releasing limiters of his power. Still this is a keen way of allowing him to mask his presence and lure would be predators in as prey.
Stage I: Emits a low demonic aura. Detectable only in a small vicinity of a few feet.
Stage II: The power is further stretch, capable of being found within miles.
Stage III: His aura covers half a Circle of Hell
Stage IV: His aura can be felt by any supernatural anywhere within a Circle of Hell.

Hydromancy - As rare as it may be foreseen, though given his ancestor, Shenovi possesses a natural control over water and other liquids containing the contents of water. Hence his blood, the blood of his enemies, or whatever else in general. He also adapts his powers against various opponents.
Stage I:  Shenovi is immobile, though as long as physical touch is maintain, he can change the density and volume of anything containing water within it around him. This can be used to shield himself, attack, or whatever properties he may see fit underneath his control. Unfortunately,  he cannot freely move as a result and only when so, he must cancel his control.
Stage II:  Mobility is gained, however as usual, Shenovi must keep an active physical link to the element underneath his control.
Stage III:  Physical links are no longer a requirement, if liquids are within a close enough vicinity, he can draw them automatically to himself. He can also propel liquids at a target.  (Of course, it won't be a 'splash attack'<Kudos if you got that joke> more like 'spear,' 'bullets,' or something of that like to penetrate flesh)
Stage IV:  Capable of drawing water from miles away, even from below ground he can force liquids to penetrate the earth, shatter pipes, and break free from any other sources of imprisonment. Potentially can shape a battleground into an aquarium to play within.

Regeneration - With control over water comes control over his bloodflow and thus he can easily heal injuries; although, only his own.
Stage I: Small cuts mend faster than normal. Graver injuries must be focused upon and they take time to recover. Holy damage negates healing.
Stage II: Minor wounds mend at instant speed. Graver injuries heal abnormally faster.  Holy damage reduces healing to stage I.
Stage III: Severe limbs can be healed assuming if the object in question is still in the area. Can take another's limb and demonize it upon his body.  Holy damage reduces healing to Stage II.
Stage IV: Severe limbs can be naturally regenerated. Survival of the heart or brain allow the body to continuously recover. Holy damage reduces healing to Stage III.

Chaos Aura -  When his Aura isn’t being masked from his power being sealed, then it serves as a means to influence and control those of a more feral nature or mind. Even sane beings may find themselves tempted with the need to run rampant, though he may not have as much control of them in early stages.
Stage I: His aura can tempt those of a feral nature and in turn leave him possibly mistaken by them as one of ’their own.’
Stage II; His aura can enslave the minds of feral creatures and he has control of them within the range of a few miles. His aura may tempt others if they are not already in a right mind set.
Stage III: His aura can control those of a feral nature through half of a Circle of Hell. It can also act as a beacon to lure feral monstrosities towards his general location if they are outside the influence of his aura. Those of a sane mind may find themselves unable to control their own primal urges. Things they desire the most and are holding off of acting on it, may find themselves unable to resist their needs.
Stage IV: His aura fills entirely through whatever Circle of Hell he is residing within and is capable of sending monsters in a frenzy. Those unable to resist may join such in madness.

Beast Mastery - Desc
Stage I:
Stage II:
Stage III:
Stage IV:

Vacant Spot Placholder - Desc
Stage I:
Stage II:
Stage III:
Stage IV:

Vacant Spot Placeholer - Desc
Stage I:
Stage II:
Stage III:
Stage IV:

Vacant Spot Placeholer - Desc
Stage I:
Stage II:
Stage III:
Stage IV:

History:
The Lowborn

Shenovi was never a human being, a frail mortal creature; though neither was he fortunate to come as a firstborn from a grand line of demons. Instead, his bloodline had dwindle, mixed and merge with others through the millenniums, and the only thing he may show as a descendant of Gaap is the ability over water itself(but even that wasn’t anything speculator from his thinned blood lineage.) Still, all in all, he was born a demon; something he may be thankful for, if he could be thankful to anything. If he had any ’status,’ than he would been better suited as an Imp, a simple pawn, easily tossed aside or sacrificed for something far greater.

Still, like all creatures, his bloodline choose to rebel against the cruel chains of fate that it was dealt. The family he was brought into were a ’feral’ bunch, even considerably amongst that of other demons. His kin were a tribe, wrathful and violent, sadistic and malicious. Would one find it hard to fathom that they even tried to prolong what bloodline they had, by not ’watering’ it down any further amongst other demons? Clinging so desperately to the ability that they all possessed, the only thing that may signify importance in their otherwise insignificant lives. Such would later be their own downfall, their insanity and chaotic nature playing the role of a disease to them and a threat/hindrance to other demons.

There were multiple problems within Shenovi’s own family, many he was subjected to as a young child. There was always internal conflict, the males possessing a superiority complex to challenge and try to dominate their way over the entire ‘household.’ It wouldn’t come as a surprise that his brothers may kill one another, that his father(or could a head figure be seen as that as there were many rises and falls) would lay down his hand. Threats to authority were swiftly and deadly dealt with, and even there were other occurrences where one can see their end.

Shenovi’s ‘own’ was brought forth at a young age.  His twisted elder brothers thought that it may be amusing to take him out for a ‘swim.’ The poor child was tossed into many of the grand, bloody lakes, of hell and neither of his siblings offer to help him when he begun to drown. To them, it was gleeful amusement in their eyes, a sick, morbid sense of humor to observe a fellow water demon be done in by the contents of their own element. Naturally, the boy at that time should of died, should of vanished in an abyss of crimson, but such wasn’t the case.

Even as his young form drifted towards the bottom of the lake, he begun to change. Perhaps it was because he was pitted against life or death, the natural need to survived that saved him. Maybe he was already ‘gifted’ amongst his kin at an early age, though the end result was a grotesque one. A first and ’only’ time that Shen would transform, forgoing his human characteristics and taking on his natural shark, humanoid image. His crimson eyes can still recall the disbelief on the faces of his cruel brothers, and then the sweet horror that follow when he tore one of their limbs from their own socket. Death was their punishment and bliss was his own salvation when he listened to their terrified screams and agonizing cries.

Once it was over, he found himself ‘human,’, bare, stranded, bathed in red. This was his end of following along with a family that may otherwise kill him should he return without his disfigured and mutilated brothers. He knew his survival alone would be a rough one. Still, he had no desire to end like those three at his feet, he wouldn’t be scattered and forgotten in a bloody mess of hell.

The Obsession

Growing up within hell by himself was the equivalent of running a gauntlet. Each day was no different to the last, true madness. There were always predators, fellow demons that sought to devour the weak,‘kin’ that Shenovi had to avoid or otherwise outwit, just to remain alive.  Survival of the fittest, through and through, this was his life or in essence, the life of any demon. His reward, on the contrary, being madness, engulfed in it, What amount of sanity he may have had left was only saved by one thing, an oddity  he had came upon and something he rarely lets out of his sight today,

A rag doll, now how such a thing ended up in the underworld is still a question that plagues the demon’s mind, even to this day. How could he ignored such peculiar ‘toy?’ In time, it became the only company he had, the only company that would never betray him or try to harm him even. It was his special partner in crime, and ultimately it has taken upon many names and identities through his lifetime. It has even changed in image here and there, whenever Shenovi may see fit to redesign it from his victim’s belongings.

This inanimate object, perhaps useless in most eyes, has became an extension to Shenovi’s own sanity level. For better or for worse, it has ‘tagged along’ wherever the growing demonic fiend went. It has been an observer to Shenovi’s corrupted nature and even an participant, though the victims never made it far when handling something so ‘precious’ to the demon. In fact, he wasn’t so willing to part with it much till the later, grown up years, of his uncaring life. By then, he had learned how to fully stitch it, should some playmate of his should choose to be a smartass in ripping his toy apart.

Though putting back together the doll wasn’t his only obsession, the demon took it a step further when he discovered the beauty in art, even if it came from a morbid point of view. Also, art itself he had found can instill fear in others and when one may take the time in desecrating the corpses of their prey, and rearranging the body parts and organs in a bloody mess; chances are, not many other demons would dare set foot in that vicinity out of fear of living out a similar scenario. Of course, this doesn’t work for all fiends, but it had lessen some pursuits and had left Shenovi with more time to rest and ’play.’

Still, these two weren’t his only obsessions. His antics were small feats, something he could see, that were just prolonging his own untimely demise. Ultimately he had no choice but to get stronger, to get faster, still his stationing as a demon was one that left little room for such feats. He had no means to limit his own strengths as they currently were and even giving those beneath him some handicap wasn’t satisfactory enough when he still crushed them; and those above his level, well, depending on the gap he often had no choice but to avoid confrontation.

The Madness

WIP

Other Information
Killable?
Yes.
Goal(s):
To slay all Prime Evils. How else can he prove himself to be the strongest in Hell than to achieve such a feat?
Dislikes:

Player Ons:

Player Offs:

Character Ons:

Character Offs:

Relations:

Additional:

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

LordRod

Looks interesting- A couple of questions.

Are we talking about Dante's Inferno style mythology here? Are we going full out Christian mythology with Nephalim, Giants etc?

Does a damned soul grow more powerful over time? Is the power of a soul based on its intelligent or its righteousness or its wickedness? Are the worst figures in history more powerful in hell, or what about those who are righteous but condemned via loophole ala Dogma style ridiculousness?

Is there magic? Does it work in hell?

Interesting setting and getting all kinds of ideas :D
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

Drake Valentine

Quote from: LordRod on May 24, 2016, 07:43:02 AM
Looks interesting- A couple of questions.

Thanks ^^

Are we talking about Dante's Inferno style mythology here? Are we going full out Christian mythology with Nephalim, Giants etc?

Mix of Dante's Inferno work(Which Dante's work was mix of Christianity and other existing mythologies) Most of races have been outline in the Closed World Building thread link. Some races may serve as general NPCs for time being such as Giants/Neph

QuoteDoes a damned soul grow more powerful over time? Is the power of a soul based on its intelligent or its righteousness or its wickedness? Are the worst figures in history more powerful in hell, or what about those who are righteous but condemned via loophole ala Dogma style ridiculousness?

Damned have no power in Hell. They are there merely to serve out their endless punishments. Only true, natural residents have some power or ranking in Hell. Aka, non-mortal beings.

QuoteIs there magic? Does it work in hell?

Yes, there is magic or passive powers. Had a chart listing somewhere with racial information in Closed Building thread. Of course in most scenarios a higher rank resident would dominate someone lesser in stature of power/rank.

Interesting setting and getting all kinds of ideas :D

Thanks again, hope that helped. ^^

LordRod

Well it did, but it sounds like a Yahvey empowered world so taking a mortal, even one who can wield magic is teh suck.

I will look again at the world thread, must have missed.

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

LordRod

WHOA! Neato. :D

Are you wanting folka to fill out those char templates then? (slightly new here so not sure what protocol is)

Drake Valentine

Quote from: LordRod on May 24, 2016, 01:28:39 PM
WHOA! Neato. :D

Are you wanting folka to fill out those char templates then? (slightly new here so not sure what protocol is)

Aye, though probably be best to wait to see who is all interested first before constructing any sheet(s.)

Aida Rose

This looks fun. I think I wanna play a fallen angel or fae maybe. I'll make a sheet when I've read more and there're more people.

Actually, probably harpie I think.

Amarlo

-Hands in tentative interest slip and bookmarks- :)

I may make a fallen or demon. I'm still pondering it.

If anyone has anything specific they'd like to see filled or has any ideas, please feel free to invade my pm box. :) I am very plot and connection friendly! The worst I can do it say no x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Aida Rose

You can message me too! If you want. Being involved in connections/plot would be nice yeah.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: otaco on May 24, 2016, 09:12:26 PM
This looks fun. I think I wanna play a fallen angel or fae maybe. I'll make a sheet when I've read more and there're more people.

Thanks and either sound good to me. ^^ And no problem, I am waiting on similar for few more people to show interest.

Quote from: Amarlo on May 24, 2016, 10:11:18 PM
-Hands in tentative interest slip and bookmarks- :)

I may make a fallen or demon. I'm still pondering it.

If anyone has anything specific they'd like to see filled or has any ideas, please feel free to invade my pm box. :) I am very plot and connection friendly! The worst I can do it say no x3

Glad caught your eye. ^^ No rush, take all the time you need to ponder. Thanks for interest. ;)

Amarlo

Are there any specific roles you're most interested in having filled, Mr. Valentine? :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Amarlo on May 25, 2016, 12:49:32 PM
Are there any specific roles you're most interested in having filled, Mr. Valentine? :)

Presently, none that I can think of. Although till a larger enough crowd gathers, the game will be focused more on the City of Dis and its areas. I will probably also have 'Outside' thing, but I won't expand on those domains any time soon unless it does gather a lot of players.

So whatever you are comfortable or interested in playing as. ^-^

Amarlo

Okay, thanks. Hopefully this gains more interest. I'm really looking forward to where this roleplay could possibly go. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Izaya Orihara

Seems interesting, and reminds me of a couple of similar RPs I've been in a few years ago.

I'll probably make a damned soul app.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on May 26, 2016, 11:26:56 AM
Seems interesting, and reminds me of a couple of similar RPs I've been in a few years ago.

I'll probably make a damned soul app.

Sounds good to me, thank you for interest. ^^

Drake Valentine