Started by Zadaris, January 23, 2011, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

Name: Cecilia Stargrove
Appearance:
Class: Warrior
Homeworld: Eternia
Weapon: Diviner
Fighting style: As far as physical strength goes, Cecilia is very unimpressive. As such, she relies heavily on her skill and superior intellect to overcome her obstacles. Because of her lack of stopping power, Cecilia suffers greatly when left alone. However, she shines her brightest when put alongside powerful allies, as she's capable of using very powerful holy magic and healing arts to aid her comrades.
Techniques
- Radiant blade: Cecilia summons several swords made of light magic, launching them at her opponents from afar.
- Luminescent beam: Similar to Mira's Seraphic thunder, beams of holy light come out from the ground around Cecilia, protecting her from close range attacks if timed properly.
- Resplendent stream: Cecilia's last resort technique. A tidal wave of holy light bathes the combat area. Hopefully destroying all opponents while leaving Cecilia incapacitated from overexertion.

Magic
- Curaga
- Holy

Heart balance: 90L/10D

Personal History:
Cecilia was raised from infancy in an order of holy champions known as the white knights. She grew up never knowing who her blood parents were, but she never actually even cared to meet them. The knights had been with her for as long as she could remember, so they were her family, she didn't need to know who gave birth to her for that part of her life to be complete. In her early teens, Cecilia was taken in as a squire to the order and began her training. Five years later, when she was 17, she graduated and became a full on white knight. While she was far more physically weak then her counterparts, Cecilia's unnatural intellect and magical ability were able to pick up the slack.

After a year with the knights, Cecilia began to realize that, for an order that had sworn to protect the light and vanquish the darkness, there was a whole lot they could be doing that they weren't. The white knights were doing a fantastic job of keeping their own world safe from harm. Any unwelcome being was dealt with within hours, but there were so many other worlds out in the stars that could be assisted by the white knights strength, and Cecilia felt that the abilities of the white knights were starting to go to waste, as they hadn't been in a serious battle in over a century. Of course, all this was sparked by Cecilia's own personal desire to see other worlds, and broaden her horizons rather then just remain in the sanctum of the white knights for her entire life.

After some persuasion, Cecilia eventually got the lord master's permission to build a Gummi ship of her own, and head out into the stars. Cecilia wasn't the first night to leave home though, as she later discovered, far from it. Just before she left home, the lord master told her that so many other young knights left the safety of Eternia to make a better place of the worlds above. This news was of great relief to Cecilia, and it helped to explain why it was so easy to get the lord master's permission.

So, with a heart full of hope for the future, Cecilia head out to begin her adventures.

Theme
Shinedown - Second Chance (w/ lyrics)
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Katra Alexion

Are you still accepting application, Because I know both I and my boyfriend (boots bf out of lazy mode) are interested being Kingdom Hearts fans

Zadaris

We're still open to some new blood, especially fans  ;D
Just put together a character sheet (for you and your bf) and await its approval. That's all it takes.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Dorian Grandale

Lazy Boyfriend checking in.  :-)

Just read the initial info. I like it. Very solid and concise. Expect a character from me soon.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Pretty in Pink

Alright.  Finishing up NPC 2/1, I just need to know...  Would a Sniper be useful to the Knights?  One that can imbue magic INTO his ammunition?  :P
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

pendarious

if your talking about KNIGHTS then not likely as knights believe in honor and valor much like the samaurai did a Sniper would be considered cowardly and be frowned upon....especially in a religeous order.....unless they are overbearing zealots who believe in the utter extinction of anything that violates the will of their god then they'd accept anything from anyone who was as zealous as they were.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Pretty in Pink

No, no, no.  THE Knights.

Not just knights in general.

And besides, even the Samurai recognized the power of a good ranged assault BEFORE the melee began.

pendarious

I know what knights your talking about. and I know all about the samaurai.....especially since they started out as mounted archers. Sniping and Ranged attacks are considerably different though. Sniping is the equivalent of dishonorably stabbing someone in the back you know.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Yorubi

I would say it would be possible to have a knight with ranged combat. When it came to 'honor' it was more focused around the aspect of one on one duels, in which the opponents would square off against each other with similar weapons. Usually it was with swords since its rather difficult to really go one on one with ranged combat, usually that was in competition with using a target or something. ^^ Still knights did have archers and practiced it and had competitions for it.

Katra Alexion

Can a player's character background be tied to a mainstream NPC's ? I.E. Rikku, Terra, etc?

pendarious

but in any case I have no issues with one of THE knights being a sniper i was merely pointing out that it's just not a particular practice i'm familiar with.

Zadaris

Quote from: Katra Alexion on May 12, 2011, 12:28:08 AM
Can a player's character background be tied to a mainstream NPC's ? I.E. Rikku, Terra, etc?

Yeah you can have your characters background connect to other characters; just be aware that most canon characters in this story are NPC's with minor, if any, appearances within the story and be sure to know their pasts and apply it well. Other than that, have at it!  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Katra Alexion

I was noticing in your list of classes that you have a lot of fighting types, but what about magic users like Donald and Key Blade users like Aqua?

Zadaris

Quote from: Katra Alexion on May 13, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
I was noticing in your list of classes that you have a lot of fighting types, but what about magic users like Donald and Key Blade users like Aqua?

Most of the class types are listed for those who wield a keyblade (as their alignments can have the most varied benign and detrimental effects on the order of the universe) while those who don't wield any are simply warriors; people who fight with whatever they have or whatever they're good at, like Donald or Goofy.

If you want to make your character more magic based, like Aqua, then accentuate this with their keyblade ability and background.
Warriors are the same; if he's magic oriented have him/her wield a staff.

It all comes down to how you create them.
Have a look at some of the current players characters if you need a few examples.  ;D

Katra Alexion

Could you give an example how I would set up a "Magic" keyblade? or do I need to go through Birth by sleep again? -lol-

Katra Alexion

What about non human characters? will they be allowed as well? Or only for NPC's?

Copycat319

If you haven't found all the dedicated players you can stand and can fit in just one more character..I'd like you to look over mine?

Name: Candixie
Appearance:

Personality: Absent-minded and insane, Her mind is on the edge constantly from her hearing voices. She a habitual thief and actress though she comes off as rather ditzy. She's quick to change moods and is often unpredictable in her behavior. Sweet as can be, or so she will seem most of the time- she likes getting her way and isn't shy about being underhanded to get it, She'll fool you if your not careful. 

Home World: Wonderland
Theme: [Something you feel represents your character. Optional]
Class: Nobody

Weapon: twin bolas, chrome in color.
[-] Ability Name & Effect - Hypnotic effect the light reflects from them as she swings them for melee fighting and projects her image in more than one area. also useful for catching and holding her opponents
Heart System: 46/54
Light - 90/10
Dawn - 60/40
Twilight - 50/50
Dusk - 40/60
Dark - 10/90

Background Story: She was a thief in wonderland before she became a Nobody, she brings her insanity from that place.  Once her heart was stolen she forgot much of her past life though has retained much of her kleptomaniac tendencies, Without emotions she found it much easier to steal with out regret, kill without guilt, and betray without remorse.

Katra Alexion

Sorry for the delay - I have been busy, I will try to have my character (&/or) NPCs up either tonight or tomorrow  ;D

Pretty in Pink

Name: Gordon Freeley
Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected to the extreme, Gordon doesn't seem to be fazed in the slightest by anything, no matter whether he's got spells going off around him or bullets whizzing by his face.  He has to be, being near perfect sniper, but this has been honed by constantly placing himself in a place where he could be in grave danger.

Home World: Radiant Garden

Theme: 3 Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
Class: Warrior

Weapon:
Name - Sengir (Sniper Rifle)
[-] Autocrat's Cry - Fires a completely silent shot, with no sound at all.  This shot has increased power and has all limits removed on it, often striking before it is even fired as far as anyone can tell.  (Causality Reversal: Homes in on the target, and then moves past all obstacles to strike that target.  Usable ONCE PER COMBAT, CANNOT be used for an autokill.)
Name - Goblin (Handgun) & Boggart (Handgun)
[-] Bulletstorm - Normally only capable of firing six shots each per post, Bulletstorm literally empties the fifteen round clips housed in each of the guns in a single post.  It creates a literal storm of flying lead that is very difficult to avoid.

Passive/Active Ability: Magicraft - Allows Gordon, through much development and experimentation, to channel the spells he has learned into his ammunition, switchable at any time.  Of course, it is self defeating unless he uses his offensive spells, however, it can cause a large amount of devastation, as his range with his guns is far longer than any other weapon he might possess.
Passive/Active Ability: Imbue Round - If Gordon can get the assistance of someone that has access to spells he does not, he can use specially prepared rounds to capture the essence of their spells so long as they are willing.  This can be rather useful, as his array of spells is rather narrow, and only works against certain foes.  However, with the right access, he becomes quite the force on the battlefield.

[-] Fire
[--] Fira
[--] Firaga
[-] Thunder
[--] Thundara
[--] Thundaga
[-] Cure
[--] Cura
[--] Curaga

Heart System: 60/40

Background Story: Gordon grew up on Radiant Garden, idolizing the Knights for the longest time.  Of course, he had a natural gift for firearms, able, at the age of eight, to completely fieldstrip his father's rifle, clean it, and put it back together in minimal time.  His methods only got faster, and more precise, as each time he performed a field stripping (which was often, as his father took him shooting quite frequently) he got more accurate and faster.

By the time he was fifteen and applied to join the Knights, it was only taking him a few seconds to field strip any of his three weapons.  He's been working with the knights ever since, but recently went off-planet to deal with some issues elsewhere, and hasn't reported back in almost three months.

Katra Alexion

Here it is finally my character, please be gentle this is my first Kingdom Hearts character, creative criticism would be graciously accepted, flamers - well, I'll find some way to deal  :P

Name: Countess Ariahna von Serinovix "Shada"

Age: Safer not asking her  (Actual: 222, Appears to be 22 )

Appearance:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125
Eye Color: Reddish violet with thick curling lashes
Build: Slim but voluptuous with a generous rack. Built more for speed, dexterity and distraction
Hair Color and style: Crimson red - pulled back into a high ponytail leaving two locks and her bangs to frame her face while the rest cascades to waist length
Skin Color: Pale but healthy ivory
Clothing Style: Overall look has always been provocative yet elegant. A black, blue and gold brocade corset a matching long black a-symmetrical lined skirt with fingerless black opera gloves encasing her slender arms and dainty Victorian boots adorning her feet all under a dark midnight blue velvet hooded traveling cloak.
Righty or Lefty: Ambidextrous

Personality: At first glance Shada is a articulate, soft spoken, regal and charming albeit a bit devious young woman. There was a time when Shada had held equal amounts of light and dark in her heart but a traumatic event in her past lead her to forsake the Light in favor of embracing her inner darkness. Now she uses her former persona as a guise to hide the truly dark, sly and coldly calculating seductive temptress just beneath the surface. She is a lady that knows what she wants and allows little to stand in her way between her and her objectives and although she is considered ruthless by many of her opponents, she isn't totally without heart (a fact she will vehemently deny). She is capable of being reasoned with if one appeals to her unique (albeit twisted) sense of honor and etiquette. There are times however when some aspect of her former self comes to the forefront in rare unexpected acts of kindness or generosity which are quickly brushed aside with claims of momentary weakness, not to be expected ever again. Ironically since she had embraces Darkness Shada has no qualms about destroying Heartless wherever she encounters them as her rage at their mere presence ties into the traumatic event that has made her the woman she is today. In regards to Nobodies, she merely pities them.

Personal Quote: "It is better to seek forgiveness than to ask for permission."

Home World: Nether World  (Disgaea) / Closed Off

Theme: The Kill - Kingdom Hearts

Class: Dusk Keyblade Bearer

Weapon: Writhing Shade (Follow link http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/evilkitty0781/Origianl_Keyblade_Designs_by_AlishaKieraRaye.jpg)
Type: Keyblade
Weapon Ability - Glacial Darkness
[-] A wave of the keyblade causes jagged pillars of dark ice to shot up from ground in a half circle before her, a successful use of this attack will not only inflict cold damage but will immobilize those fully caught in it and slow those brushed by it.

Weapon Ability - Crimson Lightning
[-] A tendril of black energy streaked with bolts of red electricity extends from the keyblade in a whip-like fashion giving it considerable melee range. A crack of this eldritch whip can call down a bolt crimson lightning while being struck with the attack while its active can induce paralysis.

Weapon Abilitiy - Dark Radiance
[-] A last ditch effort on her part. Summoning nearly all of her physical and elemental magics she emits a dark, multicolored energy pulse of energy out in a 360 direction from her, obliterating anything within a twenty foot circumference of her. Using this ability will leaved her dazed and seriously weakened, physically and magically until she can recover

Non-Weapon Abilities
Summon Prinnies: She can summon up to three prinnies to serve her in any way she chooses; whether as additional combat support (fighters or suicide bombers, it don't matter), personal household staff or general punching bags they are hers to command.

Active/Passive Ability: Kiss of the Draculina - This is a natural drain ability inherent in her family line. With this ability, Shada not only controls how pleasurable or painful her bite is as she part-takes of her donor's blood but she can also activate another aspect of the ability to siphon/drain that person's darkness, keep it for herself or taint another with it. This is also can also act as a self-defense mechanism if she ever use her Dark Radiance forcing her not only to directly seek out a donor, but will also allow her to call forth and absorb spilled blood within her vicinity (Alucard style).

Magic:
[-] Blizzard
[-] Thunder
[-] Bio

Heart System: Dusk - 30/70

Background Story: A denizen of the Netherworld, Shada hailed from a long line of vampiric nobility that served as advisers to the Overlord, the ruling entity of their world. Knowledge of other worlds beyond their own was nothing new to the inhabitants of the Netherworld, in fact many demons were encouraged to go forth and spread a little chaos now and then. In fact, aside from their aptitude towards both dark and light magics Shada's family was also valued by the Overlord due to their ability to produce a child every generation that could wield Netherworld's Writhing Shade as a Twilight Keyblader. It was considered good fortune when it was revealed at Shada's Cursing (the demon equivalent of a Baptismal) that she not only held great magical potential but bore the mark identifying her as the next wielder of the keyblade. Shada spent her informative years being groomed for her future role, she was even sent off world to study under renowned magic users like Merlin and Maleficent, but it was from Master Yen Sid that the young vampiress learned how to balance both sides of her power.

During her time with Master Yen Sid Shada became acquainted with another pupil, a twilight wielder like her herself named Fallon. He was a fallen angel from Celestia - the Netherworld's direct opposing world, angelic to their demonic. They formed a chaotic friendship that strangely enough worked for them, even after returning to their respective home worlds and taking up their duties as Keyblade wielders. Many were the times when the Netherworldians had to fight of the forces of overzealous warriors or the flock of a fanatical do-gooder from Celestial or other worlds who couldn't get it through their thick skulls that simply because they were dark, villainous and chaotic did not mean they were automatically evil. Ah, those were good times. And through it all Shada and Fallon had maintain their friendship. As they grew older it deepened and turned into something more but they continued to dance around it even as they continue to find excuses to go off world and rendezvous at secret location. Unfortunately for the love birds their time was running out. 

Already there were whispered rumors going around both their world of unknown dark creatures springing up and randomly attack people. Both keyblade wielders were at loss at what the creatures could be but quickly caught on that they could be harmed by the power of their key blades. Survivors from the other realms flocked to the Netherworld, even the remaining inhabitants from Celestia. It is uncertain what traumatic experience Shada underwent during those final days that had changed her so but the end result was clear; Fallon was lost to existence and the Netherworld was overcome by the Heartless and their never ending Darkness. As her final duty as a Twilight Keyblade Shada sealed all paths leading to and from the Netherworld hoping to contain their spread for a while as she departed to hunted down the source of those creatures and destroy them. It took her years but she finally managed to track the one responsible for unleashing those Heartless unto the world. She strove to to defeat her opponent, but in the end was overwhelmed by the Heartless' Leader. Rather than finish her off she was forced into a state of stasis in a crystalline coffin of all things and flung out into pathways between worlds. As a result her memories pertaining to the last several years became fragmented and hazy. how long she was held in that coffin is uncertain, it was by sheer luck that her personal prinnies had found her and released her from the crystal tomb.

Now Shada travels from world to world via The Corridor of Darkness pursuing her personal goals and new ways to amuse herself.

Vergil1989

I have a couple of questions first my friend before I sign on for this, IF I sign on for this lol.  Anyway, the first is that the heart system thing kind of confuses me, but I have played both KH 1 and 2 extensively so I know all about the Heartless and Nobodies from those two so I understand the difference from there.  If I did make a character though I might need a hand on that part is all so I got it right lol.  Also, from the looks of it this game is still going strong, what has happened so far that might be of interest to a newcomer?  And one more thing, what kind of character(s) do you need the most right now?  Heartless, Nobody, or something else?  Just curious.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Name: Giselle Do'Urden.
Age: 150 years old.  (Still very young for an elf of any race.  Human equivalent is say 20)  ((I normally have her at 300 so this is the first time I've played her this way.))
Appearance: http://paizo.com/image/content/SecondDarkness/PZO9013-Drow.jpg
(Considerably less evil looking.)

Personality:  Because of a very traumatic experience that happened to her very recently, (three months and fourteen days ago to be precise,) Giselle has hit on hard times emotionally.  Normally honorable, stoic, and willing to lay down her life without a second thought if it meant someone else's continued existence, (especially if it was someone she cared for a great deal,) she has begun to doubt herself considerably and even walked away from saving a village from an imminent orc attack once already.  Her normally proud warrior spirit shaken, Giselle can't even look at herself in the mirror anymore without wanting to break the reflection she sees now.  Thus, she is a prime target for a Heartless attack....once they reach her home world of course.....

Home World: Toril.  (Forgotten Realms.)  More specifically the continent of Faerun.
http://www.mythopoeicpress.com/fr_faerun_overview.jpg  Map of Faerun.

Theme: Soul Calibur II- Confrontation
Class: Ranger/spellslinger.  (Warrior...at first.)

Weapon(s):  Twin scimitar blades.
Name - Redemption and Oblivion.  (When acquired shortly after this whole mess starts if that's cool.)
Redemption.

Oblivion

[-] Ability Name & Effect -
Redemption's abilities first;  Redeeming Shield  Much as the name implies, it is a powerful defensive wall that is the result of her light that Giselle has not lost touch with.  Because of its holy power, she even tends to tip a bit more towards the light whenever it is used.  (A single point for each use in light's favor.)

Archangel Wings  Two wings of light appear from the sword's hilt and spread wide on either side before releasing a dozen laser shots at the enemy she directs the beams at.  While it costs a fair amount of strength, it is also able to move around objects and home in on targets so long as she knows where they are.  (Adds five points to light for each use.)

Oblivion's abilities;  Shadow Scythe  If focused upon her dark sword, Giselle is able to swing it and generate a scything blade of dark energy forward, able to rend weaker enemies in half with a single strike.  Each strike costs a little bit of magical strength, but one cannot deny its many uses in a battlefield.  (Adds 1 to darkness for each use.)

Wings of Despair  Drawing on her darkness, (more specifically her desire to murder), Giselle is able to make two wings of darkness appear on Oblivion's hilt that spread wide, but instead of beams of light, this attack generates a cloud above her enemies that rain down dark lightning bolts until she either falls over from exhaustion or she has destroyed everything in her path since the dark cloud can be made to move about.  (1 points to darkness for each strike.)

Spells, both FF and Toril based;  Fira (Fireball)
Thundara (Lighting Orb)
Bio 2 (Melf's Acid Arrow.)
Blizzara (Cone of Frost.)

Passive abilities;  Giselle is a ranger, meaning she has a natural affinity for most animals such as horses, dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, and everything in between.  She can 'understand' them as well to a degree, seeing things from their point of view and either calm or incite them into protecting her and her allies or attacking those that would do them harm.

She's extremely agile and dexterous, but on very rare occasions, just like her father before her, Giselle lets her instincts take over completely and she gains an almost supernatural ability to get around sword strikes and finding holes in defenses that her enemy never knew existed.  It also extends to being able to anticipate an attack to a degree, making her deadlier than ever.

Heart System: Depending on your actions you will either be blessed by light or consumed by darkness, L/D. The more good/evil things you do, the more your heart will change. Example: If Character A has a system of 10/90 and then murders somebody then it will become 5/95. You will be assigned a default based on your class. You can keep track of this on your own.

Dawn - 60/40

Background Story:  (Normal history I use for this character in most other RPs I can squeeze her in.)

Giselle Do'Urden is a chip off the old Do'Urden block, as Bruenor might say if asked.  She is honorable, stoic, fast as greased lightning, and has a heart of gold that shines no matter the darkness.  Still, she is fierce in battle and not one to ever give up, no matter the odds, much like a stubborn dwarven king she knows.  Despite the color of her skin and the hardships it has brought in the past, the halfbred warrior of many battles already doesn't let it slow her down in her drive to see peace brought to any and all lands she visits if war is on the horizon or there are monsters that need slaying before they cause harm to untold innocents.  Her beauty and grace as well as her deadly precision with a blade has earned Giselle the nickname Black Rose because much like a real rose, she has her own thorns that usually come in the form of her deadly whirling scimitar blades she received from her father a hundred and fifty years ago.  Along with her two older brothers, (by a year since they are twins,) Giselle carves a name for herself, earning her own place in Toril's history as a heroine for the ages.  As it has been said before, she's a chip off the old block.

(Story specific background follows.)

Three months ago, Giselle was nearly raped and killed by a man she thought she loved until that moment.  How she had missed his dark intentions was anyone's guess, but it shook her to the core and made her start to doubt her abilities and herself considerably.  Regardless, unaware her negative emotions might be drawing worse enemies than anyone could have possibly imagined, Giselle aimlessly wanders the countryside, trying to regain herself or find a new path in life, which isn't easy since she had been trained since day one just about to be a bastion of hope and a defender of the helpless, a role she had gladly filled until now.  Slipping through a door of darkness, Giselle now finds herself on Radiant Gardens, having willingly stepped through without a shred of fear despite her emotional turmoil that still plagues her even now....

((Ok, that should about cover it for now.))
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Zadaris

@Copycat319: Candixie is fine and you may add her to the Character Thread at your leisure. Like the weapon choice btw, very nice.

@Katra: ^ Same with Shada, just be reasonable with her abilities in game.

@PiP: Add Gordon to your roster, he's good to go.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 20, 2011, 03:09:22 PM
I have a couple of questions first my friend before I sign on for this, IF I sign on for this lol.  Anyway, the first is that the heart system thing kind of confuses me, but I have played both KH 1 and 2 extensively so I know all about the Heartless and Nobodies from those two so I understand the difference from there.  If I did make a character though I might need a hand on that part is all so I got it right lol.  Also, from the looks of it this game is still going strong, what has happened so far that might be of interest to a newcomer?  And one more thing, what kind of character(s) do you need the most right now?  Heartless, Nobody, or something else?  Just curious.

The Heart System is a basis for a reputation system and, because of the stringent duties of a keyblader, they're affected more. It's still rather tentative and I haven't implemented it completely yet but with rising members in the game its only more reason to have it come to fruition sooner.

The important thing you need to know right now is this; Radiant Garden has been seeded with a corrupt substance, appearing in the form of crystal veins running throughout the world, and causing a perpetual eclipse. The 'corruption' comes at the hand of a man called Desmond, a member of one of my most prominent villainous groups. As a result the planet has become marked and will be subject to an attack (all out war essentially) by Desmonds allies. The purpose for the attack has not been revealed yet. But for the most part each world thread includes its current state of affairs to ensure that people aren't left behind, so reading the first post of each world is recommended.

I see you already have a sheet in progress, and I'll approve it once you have all your info ready. Hope this has helped Virgil.  ;D

Vergil1989

Thanks for answering my questions my friend and I only have one more question before I add the finishing touches to her profile.  You mentioned magic, and I said that she's able to use some of her own but I'm not entirely sure how to make them work for this game is all.  Nothing big or anything, just the basics like Fireball, Lightning, Melf's Acid Arrow, and so on.  Nothing big like Meteor Swarm or anything like that lol.  Anyway, just wanted to know what good alternatives those might be and others, but mostly just those three.