D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Depends, did you mean a bite of this delicious strawberry I'm holding? :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Now who, scrumptious one, is the tricky one? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

When bantering with such a delightful yet crafty rogue, I need to have a few tricks up my sleeve...wouldn't you agree? :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

I will, I think.. but first can I inspect up those sleeves?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Do you really think a lady will reveal her secrets?

Mordred

What secrets, I'm after skin, didn't you know? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh you sly devil, well then, promise it won't tickle? :P

Mordred

How can I promise such a thing if I can't guarantee even to myself? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Shall we call this a draw then, or make a wager? :P

Mordred

Can I draw the results on your back? I will try to.. ok screw it.. I won't behave! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

And if I say yes, will trace them delicately? :P

Mordred

With such a feathery touch, every lovely little cell inside you will quiver with delight.. so, we got a deal, lovely morsel?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

We have a deal provided I can return the favor with blowing the softest whispers against your skin, as I nibble against the vampire's wildly thrumming pulse?

Mordred

I do believe we have reached a solution for both parties.. now shall I have that back of yours right.. here?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yes you shall, but first...would you like to peel away my white silk blouse, or shall I?

Mordred

Now I know with every braincell that has survived centuries of debauchery.. you know my answer to this, yes?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mais oui Mon Cher vampire...would you share some of that delicious debauchery with me if I whisper my desire to know such delights?

Mordred

As long as you realize such whispers soak not only into the ears but also the very skin?
*See Pillory*

Missy

Statement! 1

Do you speak anything foreign?

Anesa

If I said "No", would you not want to talk to me?

Missy

Anesa

Missy

Belle33

Does anyone ever really listen?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod