News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Riddle me this...

Started by Jubari, October 06, 2009, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubari

Alright, here are the rules.

Think of an item, may it be natural or unnatural. Make a small description without giving to much away in a question like this.

"I use water, turning it from cold to hot. Relieving pressure when I am conjested. What Am I?" - Jubari in SB

However I got some quick close replys but not exactly what I was looking for so I gave in and told them it was a Steam Engine.

Now what I want you to do, is something like that. We'll try to guess what it is, and if you feel people are far from what your thinking of drop another brief hint. Try to get us closer. =P If we still don't get it, you can give us the answer or keep playing. ^_^

Now lets see what you guys have. If you can beat me to my next riddle that is. =P!
Availability: Looking for more Female Partners to write Stories with.
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Ideas for Forum Stories / Non Forum Area
Greetings Earthlings....

Jubari

sorry, forgot to change Conjested to Constipated yet again... o.O! ^^^^^
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Jubari

I am made of Iron, in a foreign country to the United States. I have four feet and no arms. I stand attempting to reach for the stars. What and where am I?
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Butterflykiss

Eiffel Tower, Paris France?

Jubari

O_O! you do know your stuff. Your good. xD

Or maybe I was being to easy. *pouts some before smiling and winking* Good job butterflykiss. ^_^

Would you like to make a riddle for someone to solve?
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Butterflykiss

*smiles sweetly* I much love solving riddles~ Not terribly good at making them up, however.

So if you'd like, then yes, fire away~

Ryven

I have the silhouette of a certain famed mouse.  I'm made of two things, but I have three parts.  Myself and friends helped a well known Greek solve a problem with a crown.

Edit:  Try to be specific when you answer.

Jubari

When I read that I was thinking a Micky Mouse Hat... However I don't see that fitting the bill of the second phrase. So I will continue thinking on that one. XD

I will say, that is a mind teaser. =P
Hope someone gets it if I can't get anymore ideas.
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Ryven

It's something I came up with just off the top of my head. ;D

Duncan

Eureka?

mass, volume and density?

Ryven

Nice abstract thinking, but no.

Duncan

We I can't get it :P  this is a very good one.

DarklingAlice

Is it the ratio of two spherical volumes? Viewed from the side it would look kind of like a silhouette of Mickey, and it is visualized as two spheres, but the ratio between them is also present, adding the third part.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Oniya

A water molecule.  Two hydrogens make the ears, the oxygen is the head, and it was a bathtub full of them that inspired Archimedes.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Oniya on October 06, 2009, 08:22:40 PM
A water molecule.  Two hydrogens make the ears, the oxygen is the head, and it was a bathtub full of them that inspired Archimedes.

Oh that has got to be it! How could I have missed that?
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Oniya

Riddle me this:

I'm born as one, as three I'm sold.
But as two I'll work when the nights are cold.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Ryven

Quote from: Oniya on October 06, 2009, 08:22:40 PM

Oniya is correct!

Jubari

Sweet, Oniya got it.

O_O; I'm born as one, as three i'm sold... as two I'll work when the nights are cold.

Ummm.. any hints? xD I honestly asked three people if it rung any bells, but I think its an interesting one that I would definitely want to know. xD
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

DarklingAlice

That is a very, very good one. Hmmm... Neither I or anyone I asked about this can come up with an answer. I get the real sense that I am missing something about this, that I am looking at it in the wrong way...

Jubari

I'm still unable to think of anything for that riddle Oniya. o.O!
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Oniya

Yarn.  It is born as a line, is sold as a ball, and works best as a blanket 'when nights are cold'.

Doom Cookie

I guess you can call mine a riddle;

a man lives in an apartment on the 99th floor of a building. Every morning he takes the elivator down to the Loby to go to work. At night when he comes back he takes the elivator up to the 55th floor. Why?

Forgive me if it's an easy one, I'm not very good at these.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Jubari

Well that was interesting Oniya. =P

Though it wasn't easy due to how it was phrased. =P I think the second phrase you used would have been the right choice. ^_^

As for Eskimo. O_O;

99th floor... I'd hurt myself..

But I'd have to say that he had to perhaps switch elevators or someone wanted in? >.<!

That is a strange one.
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Doom Cookie

SoRey. He takes it up to the 55th and walks the rest of the way.

Gotta love doing this on an iPod.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Jubari

Walks the rest of the way.. O_O!

I'd move. no way unless it was really really cheap. XD
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....