what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Baggy silk pajamas and one sock, I can’t find the other one
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Cherri Tart

*holds up pink ankle sock with pom*  is this it, Far Eyes?  It was under the couch.. think my cat put it there.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caustic

Cherri, you found my pouch!  Aw, but, the pink one?  I outgrew it... thanks anyway!
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Black velvet long-sleeve button down mandarin collar shirt. Blue jeans. Black ankle boots. White socks.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Far eyes

Quote from: Cherri Tart on December 12, 2007, 01:43:20 AM
*holds up pink ankle sock with pom*  is this it, Far Eyes?

No sorry I have a strict only black socks policy :D
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

strangely made

Black T-shirt, Tie dyed top from Evans and my Leathers (That are 15 years old and still fit the same as they did when I first got them :) ) oh and socks.

Caeli

Green tank top. Dark red skirt. Black knee socks.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Caustic

Well, since we're in the strangest attempt at a heatwave I've ever seen in the middle of December, I'm in cargo shorts, a ball-chain with a gym key on it, and (big shocker) my Vostok watch.

Can't beat that former-Soviet engineering for self-winding, waterproof, and semi-accurate timekeeping.  What day is it again?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

White socks, black ankle boots, voluminous tan trousers, black teeshirt that says in white letters "Perform algorithmic acts of kindness", and my glasses since I'm not in the mood for the contact lenses today.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Silkcat

Icky snow and freezing rain, which leads to a recent discovery of something recommended by a friend - flannel lined jeans.  She also recommended that they should be worn commando or with a thong.

Mmmm warm softness

Oh yeah, and I'm wearing other things too, but that's hardly relevant compared to mmmmmmmmmmmmmm soft flannel lined jeans.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

alahendra

my husband's comfy sweats and a nice warm wool sweater over a long sleeved shirt since wool itches me.
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Antone

A blue nba shirt with 'Got moves?' (which I don't) written on it, a pair of loose (but not to the point they constantly fall off like some people are prone to) blue jeans, a pair of well worn in white socks, a brand new pair of nike athletic shoes, and my glasses. @_@
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Bliss

Black hoodie over a black tank where the top and bottom hem and the straps are all 2-inch wide black lace. Flared bluejeans, black ankle boots, white socks.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

is naked! *blushes* not by choice!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Had to go shopping today, to get the last of the things we need for christmas, so I wore leopard skin, skin tight trousers, black velvet tunic, boots and leather jacket.
It's strange, but that outfit always gives me the 'get in my way and I'll tear your head off' look, (oh that and the look on my face I suppose....)*grins*

Still have clothes on, but sorry Tartlet, the boots and leather just had to come off when I got home....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Elvi on December 21, 2007, 01:58:59 PM
Had to go shopping today, to get the last of the things we need for christmas, so I wore leopard skin, skin tight trousers, black velvet tunic, boots and leather jacket.
It's strange, but that outfit always gives me the 'get in my way and I'll tear your head off' look, (oh that and the look on my face I suppose....)*grins*

Still have clothes on, but sorry Tartlet, the boots and leather just had to come off when I got home....

*melts into puddle on floor, lies there and whimpers*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Hello!.....HELLO!....could we have a fan over here please?
The tartlet seems to have become over heated again....*laughs*

Muff Diver

*fans Cherri* Poor Cherri...

Oh, clothes... right. Um, let's see:

My second favorite pair of baby blue boyshorts blue knee-high toe socks and a Psycho Bunny T-shirt a size too small for me and giving my mediocre boobies a good few inches of cleavage. ^.^

I wanna get a leather corset... *whines*
My special kink list!

Elvi

Pssssttt....I've got a leather corset and jolly comfy it is too,  but don't tell Cherri or she'll have to be hospitalised...

Serenity Vixen

Ok, tonight does seem to be the night for interesting wear. ((Or unwear in Tartlets case))
My roomies have plied me with drink tonight, and convinced me to wear my halloween costume

A sexy maid outfit with rabbit ears and a cotton tail...
With an early Christmas present, some furry bunny slippers
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Muff Diver

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on December 21, 2007, 09:14:58 PM
Ok, tonight does seem to be the night for interesting wear. ((Or unwear in Tartlets case))
My roomies have plied me with drink tonight, and convinced me to wear my halloween costume

A sexy maid outfit with rabbit ears and a cotton tail...
With an early Christmas present, some furry bunny slippers

Oh, how I envy your roomies... I really, really envy them. I just love sexy maids... *drools*
My special kink list!

Cherri Tart

i am SO not reading this right now! *blushes and puts ice down um... nevermind...*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Antone

*investigates further as to where that poor ice is being placed*
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Serenity Vixen

Yea, I want to know where Cherri is putting that ice too :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Ribbed sweater in variegated pinks and greys, blue flared jeans, white socks and black ankle boots.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3