By the Bonfire (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, July 14, 2012, 11:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Every weekend all kinds of people gather for a night of drinking, socializing and meeting new friends at a bonfire just outside of town. Every week the same people come and go. One young woman always comes alone. No one pays any attention to her what so ever. She always shows up as the fire is lit and stays until it goes out. She doesn't talk to anyone but then again no one bothers to talk to her either. She looks sad and lonely. The woman couldn't be any older than 19 but certainly over 17. So much mystery surrounds her every Saturday night. Who is this woman and why is she always alone?

Looking for someone to maybe play another guest at the bonfire who notices the woman sitting there and maybe tries to talk to her. Someone to try to figure who she is, why is she alone and why does she never talk to anyone. PM me if interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204