Things you don't want to hear on the first date

Started by Phil66666, April 24, 2012, 10:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPin

Free? I thought you were paying.  All my assets are frozen in the freezer.

Breathless Intent

Malthas

Let's make sure to be done in an hour okay, my next date wants to see the movie at nine.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

PigPin

You look to have childbearing hips....Good. I'm thinking at least a dozen....Shall we.

Somnifera

I'm what was meant, not what was written. Right on the tip of the tongue and just out of focus.

~Ons,Offs, and some characters~
~Plots~
{Not interested in new RPs at this time}

RainbowLei

That friend that hooked us up said you were into... I was thinking after dessert, my place, you brought your things right?

PigPin

So I was thinking we'd just cut the crap and let you meet my parents.

Galactic Druid

Another true one, and the last time I used eHarmony;

Do you mind if we meet somewhere closer to me? There's an iHop near my house. My dad just doesn't want to drive that far.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mordred

Hey! You're my first date after doing 15 big ones for murder. So.. umm.. you gonna eat your dessert?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I hope you don't mind, I told my wife we would stop by her birthday party for a couple of hours.

RainbowLei

I love that cute little zebra stripped pillow on your bed, you know the one you keep your secret toys in, and the way your hair drapes around your body when you sleep, so much like the last girl.

BrokenShards

I don't think I cooked that chicken properly...
Ready to write when someone requires.

Autumn52

I have to be back to the half way house by 10pm or the police will track my ankle bracelet and pick me up and believe me that can be embarrassing.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tidus

You don't need to worry about protection. I'm already pregnant!

Rinzler

You're so wonderful! Even my sperms are eager to meet you!

Mr Bigglesworth

You're wearing that?  Does your mom dress you too?

MiaFire

If we work out, I don't want to meet your family, because it would just be too awkward with having dated your two brothers as well, before.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Breathless Intent

shooter6806

Can I borrow your phone?  I need to call my parole officer.
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Tsumi Okazaki

TheLegionary

セクスは いかがですか。 
まだです。

Autumn52

I want to hear what TL said in that last post for sure.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

Tsumi Okazaki

TheLegionary

If I scream too much, it is because of my back pain. Dont worry!