Thinking about trying it.

Started by RainThunderwolf, August 03, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainThunderwolf

When I was a bit younger one of the things I always wanted to do was go to France. I actually did a few years ago and I absolutely loved it, anyway I was looking through photo albums the other day and I got this wild idea to try and do a role play there, nothing to big (or I'd be in groups) just a simple little one on one story with NPCs, I was thinking that a couple of friends went, maybe with a group of friends. End up hooking up in the City of Love. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Apologies and Absences
last update 10/24/'14

MaverickKane

Bonjour beau!

Could be interesting to do something in Ol Paris. But, what if we do something a little more in detail? What about old college friends meet up again in France. Maybe one works in international relations and maybe is working in France and the other...is just there on vaccation?

RainThunderwolf

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on August 03, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
Bonjour beau!

Could be interesting to do something in Ol Paris. But, what if we do something a little more in detail? What about old college friends meet up again in France. Maybe one works in international relations and maybe is working in France and the other...is just there on vaccation?

Lovely to see you again darling.

Yes, I do believe I like that idea a great deal. The French ascent is quite alluring, and with the right person it can be rather catching, then with one of the friends already in France, it could be more of a showing the first around the sites, giving them ample time to spend with one another, certainly feeds my romance that way.
Apologies and Absences
last update 10/24/'14