Outlaws To The End (Western Outlaw Group Game)

Started by Norsegod1839, November 07, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
Sticky fingers would be my pick.Or the kid?

I kind of like The Kid, mostly because while sticky fingers would probably work better as a description I just kinda cringe with it lol!

Norsegod1839

The kid it is then! If you want I can put that in and post it up.

shii

Flower

shii

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
Mercy shall be leery of The Kid. xD

Lol! Probably wise. Though you could always threaten not to feed him if he misbehaves  :P

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
Lol! Probably wise. Though you could always threaten not to feed him if he misbehaves  :P

She'll whack him with a wooden spoon.

shii

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
She'll whack him with a wooden spoon.

LOL!!! Not the dreaded wooden spoon!!!! She might have to if he keeps sneaking samples of her cooking....

matusmanis

well.. if sneaking samples of food gets you whacked with the spoon, The kid might not be the only one to get whacked ocasionaly..

Norsegod1839

You guys are acting like she's the TRUE cook of our little family

And not...

Flower

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
well.. if sneaking samples of food gets you whacked with the spoon, The kid might not be the only one to get whacked ocasionaly..

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 07:13:45 PM
You guys are acting like she's the TRUE cook of our little family

And not...

:P

Norsegod1839

:) I see what you did there!

I love Downton abbey btw

shii

LOL! It's a good thing Armitage isn't really picky so you know if he turns it down it's got to be pretty bad.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dominique on November 08, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
I actually like the idea of him being a hunter,  sooo please don't change it for my sake :)
Hehe thanks for the go ahead. I did change it to tracking though, so he has a specific specialty. But that does make him available as a hunter too ~.•

That aside, I am really liking all these characters!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

matusmanis

Out of curiosity, do we have any idea on when would be be starting?

Flower

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
LOL! It's a good thing Armitage isn't really picky so you know if he turns it down it's got to be pretty bad.

I think if anyone turned down her food...that would really piss her off. xD

Also, I'm super open to connections. I don't bite so feel feel to propose a connection. I figure they all have some sort of relationship if they've been traveling together. That goes for everyone. :)

Norsegod1839

I'm actually in the process of writing and creating the intro BUT there's a couple of people still working on CS sheet and people who expressed interest through pm

I honestly this game might hit big group territory with how great you guys have been and the healthy interest. So I want to make sure eveyrone who is interested in coming on this journey with me gets the time to properly do their sheet up.

That being said with how excited I PERSONALLY am I'll probably continued ot be inspired and get this intro up sooner rather than later.

I think you guys are going to like what I have planned for our intro as well.

matusmanis

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
Also, I'm super open to connections. I don't bite so feel feel to propose a connection. I figure they all have some sort of relationship if they've been traveling together. That goes for everyone. :)

I mean by what everyone has written so far, it seems that most of us have been together for at least few years, so even if there were no connections beforehand, there would already be some kind of relations and attitudes established

Norsegod1839

With so many people currently in the group I can create the OOC and you guys cna discuss there?

matusmanis

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
With so many people currently in the group I can create the OOC and you guys cna discuss there?

might be a good idea as to not clatter the recruitment

Norsegod1839

avarus

Wow, this escalated quickly o.o Better throw this in xD

Powder

The Basics
Legal Name: Sullivan McCarnon
Alias: Powder, Cuts
Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description
Face Claim: Russell Crowe
Appearance: A few small scars on the upper chest and shoulder from being struck by arrows during the war.

Personality and History

Personality

A man with a hammer in a world where every single problem looks like a nail, Sullivan is not the kind to jump around a problem that can quickly be solved with simple excessive violence. He has little care for the wellbeing of those outside his group, but within it he is dedicated to cohesion. Universally he is the muscle of the lot. Quick to anger but also quick to laugh Sullivan seems to swing through emotional extremes easily, resulting in his nickname ‘Powder’ for his tendency to explode.

Biography

Born in the Minnesota territory to a middle class tailor of Scottish descent, Sullivan was clearly never set to follow his father’s ways. Rowdy and unwilling to learn he joined the army at a young age, ending up eventually in the cavalry. Generally, there was nothing much to do, other than hunt a few bandit gangs or patrol the countryside. That was until the local Native tribe rose up in rebellion over unfair treatment and lack of food on their reservation. Now a lieutenant, Sullivan’s unit ravaged the settlements of the tribe, only exacerbating the conflict as the brutal suppression only caused more Indians to join their cause. Sullivan was eventually dishonorably discharged after he struck a superior officer.

Rather than risk getting ousted by his community Sullivan trekked to the frontier, still armed with his old cavalry weapons which he never turned in. After short stint as a sheriff of a local town -which became a debacle after a saloon gunfight caught multiple inhabitants in the crossfire- Sullivan joined the gang of a man who ended up on his side during the gunfight: Alexander Escuellera’s gang. The men had never met, and their teaming up had been more a result of happening to be on the same side of the room when the shooting started, rather than any kind of shared animosity to those shooting at them.

Sullivan has been in the gang for a few years now, hoping to retire quietly once they make it to a more comfortable life, seeing little use for his skills in the world outside of the gang. He is the muscle, relegating himself to the noble task of smashing in uncooperative faces with the butt of his rifle or the heel of his boot. Although he is not exactly the sharpshooter of the group but he can shoot reasonably well, his focus lies within the realm of close quarters combat, sometimes augmented by his old cavalry sabre.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Winchester Cavalry Carbine

Colt Cavalry revolver

Cavalry sabre

Equipment: Lasso, Bowie knife, old cavalry ration pack

Skills

Skill:

Muscle: Heavy lifting need done? Things moved that aren’t supposed to move? Faces repeatedly introduced to walls? Sharp negotiations at gunpoint? A guy introduced to the more nuanced consequences of getting caught at cheating during poker? Sullivan’s your guy.

Fc Picture

Russell Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma

Norsegod1839

Avarus I am happy with your CS sheet! If you're happy as well I can post you in and edit you into the plan!

avarus

Norsegod1839

Posted up Avarus feel free to join us in the OOC!