A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawl

Name:Haru Yamato
Race: Japanese
Origin:Japan
Position:Servant
Physical Description: slender but well toned. Has dark chocolate eyes and short dark hair. Often sporting a vaguely interested look. On the short side  5’6’’.

Personality:
Definitely a strange guy, it can be hard to tell what he’s really thinking. He was always the kinda guy who likes to take things apart to see how they tick. Doesn’t really seem bothered by giving blood and despite being labeled a ‘dangerous’ criminal is charming and mild mannered enough to be mistaken for any other servant.

Biography:
Haru’s family had a rough time of it. They lived in the shady side of the Ikuno ward, Osaka.
He’d had plans to build a better life for himself by getting into a good school but instead found himself turned to a life of crime.

As he nurtured his skills as a hacker he became more and more entrenched in the ranks of the japanese mafia. He became trusted enough to be involved in orchestrating high level white collar crime, extortion, data mining, fraudulent bank wires. At the height of his involvement he had a hand in operations at an international level.

Nobody is certain what made him abandon his them or us attitude and turn himself in. Some say it had to do with the arrest of another prominent member of the gang, or that he was simply doing time as a fall guy.
Normally his crimes being of a nonviolent nature would land him servant status outright. because he was highly affiliated with the yakuza and his crimes were on an international scale officials sentenced him to serve time so as not to appear they were letting him off easy.

He was offered a lighter sentence than the usual for his cooperation in providing info to the arrest of rival gangs and an anti-vampire terrorist group affiliated with his gang. At the time he turned himself in to the authorities unrest had built in much of asia and some underground terrorist groups in china had been planning to aim an attack on the chinese colony.  He was able to bargain what info he had stolen from the group including names, address and meeting times for a lighter sentence.
His cooperation with the colony ambassadors throughout the process awarded him the chance to serve his time as food. Something that was not usually a choice for Japanese criminals. He agreed knowing that he would likely be better protected from retaliation serving his time there.
After his time was finished he applied and was accepted for a position among the quebec colonies technical systems department.
His time breaking into all manner of high profile databases gives him  invaluable experience. There were some who opposed him being hired on at first but it quickly became apparent that his workaholic nature far outweighed any misgivings he had about vampires. He never seems more happy or alive than when a difficult problem is presented to him. His need to be working on some puzzle or another makes him well suited to handling maintenance and support for networks and systems spanning an organization as large as the quebec colony.

On's and off's:
Non-sexual On’s: good food, interesting conversation, cleanly written and commented code, finding out the secrets of others,
Nonsexual off’s: Boredom, overly greasy food,

Sexual On’s: dominating, or being dominated, spanking, teasing, oral sex(receiving but especially giving)

Sexual off’s: Scat, gore, intense pain, permanent damage

Esmeralgirl

Name: Kore Oberoi
Race: Human
Origin: England
Position: Personal servant to Elizabeth
Physical Description: One look at her and people puts her in list of one of the most gorgeous/cute Lady they have seen. She stands at 5'7" with a dusky bronze complexion and Black-brown hair reaching up to her waist and similar chocolate brown eyes. Her body measurements are 33-25-33.
Personality: She is though a personal slave and have very subservient inclinations but she is also fierce and protective of those whom she loves.

Biography: Kore Oberoi is of half Indian descent from her paternal side. Born into a rich family who are Hotel tycoons from generations, she often has been looked upon as a Mysterious, dark personality and this has been resulted in her being outcasted by her family and their business associates so as it won't harm their business. That is the reason she used to stay away from all the family gathering and events in the past though if one would have looked deeper they would have find out that she was never invited. All that led to her being distant from her family and a lonely person which spend most of her life tucked away in a small mansion which was given to her by her grandfather.

When she found out that Vampires take personal servants and human servant she came with one goal to be turned into one of them no matter how long it will take. It was there at that time the Queen herself laid her eyes upon the mixed girl and took her into her own care.
After meeting Elizabeth she realised what true love actually mean as she not only nurtured her, healed her broken past but she also taught her how to be herself and how to look out for her own. With Elizabeth, Kore has learned to accept herself and has known happiness which she hadnot experienced in a very long time. Elizabeth gave her life a purpose, she learnt how to dance for herself and also for Elizabeth's entertainment.
Recently she has stopped caring about becoming vampire as her dedication has been moulded into being an honest and a complete dedicated slave. Elizabeth, though is aware of her earlier motives and may end up turning her into one of her kind but right now all what matters to her is to please her Owner.
On's and off's:Please refer to the On and Offs of the player.

Esmeralgirl

Edited it a bit as I forgot to put a little stuff in her biography.

ting ting

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am looking for someone to be the lover to Elizabeth.  This person would be vampire and would have to understand she also feels love and affection towards her personal servants.

Esmeralgirl

Bowen

I think Konstantin may play with his food a little

the moon is my sun,
the night is my day,
blood is my life,
and you are my prey

Chantarelle

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
If you're referring to your character chantarelle, there a few vampires for you to choose from.  My two characters, plus bowens and kokains.

It’s far better to be chosen...or to wait until the last minute before begging for a partner, desperately. I wonder what fate has in store for me. 😜
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Sye

Quote from: Bowen on June 21, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
I think Konstantin may play with his food a little

the moon is my sun,
the night is my day,
blood is my life,
and you are my prey

Oh? Do tell haha

Bowen

Hmm...I may want a second vampire

I just saw this image and it's calling out to me.

Sye

Chantarelle

Thats not aquaman its khal drogo and he is the epitome of sexy.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Crawl

vampire drogo, I dig it. noice.
moar manly vampires please.

Bowen

Chantarelle

Quote from: Bowen on June 21, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Hmm...I may want a second vampire

I just saw this image and it's calling out to me.

Oh Bowen...*all flirty*...would the Khal be in need of a servant?

Bowen

Sye

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 21, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I couldn't tell. The image is too dark on my phone

Chantarelle

Quote from: Saika on June 21, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
I couldn't tell. The image is too dark on my phone
No you are right its aquaman. We are just teasing cuz it’s also Drogo.

ting ting

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 21, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

They're the same actor.  Jason Momoa.

Kokaine

Gonna hold off for now and see if I can track down someone for at least one of my concepts. Unfortunately I don't do full submissives well so writing a servant doesn't appeal and there is a shortage of males for my girls to play with feed on.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sye

Bowen

Name: Frey
Race: Vampire
Origin: Very early Metis (First Nations-Mohawk Tribe/Viking)
Position: Enforcer
Physical Description: Towering height of 6’4”, muscular build at about 240 lbs, green eyes, scar on left brow from fighting a pack of wolves
Personality: Frey is a survivor. He believes in community and will consider those he is close to as his tribe. He is spiritual and takes after his father’s Mohawk beliefs.
Biography: When Leif Eiriksson sailed from Iceland to what would be L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada he brought along Karsh, a vampire and his personal servant Astrid. The vampire wanted something new to discover and explore without so many of his kind to compete with. They journeyed west until they got to the Mohawk river and came upon a large settlement.

There was a fight, and then a few more until Karsh finally just slew their chief and claimed the tribe as his. Astrid took a mate and her first son she named Frey to remember her heritage. Frey was one of the very first of what would later be called a Metis, a mix of European and First Nations.

Of course, to the kids he grew up with he wasn’t special, he was just different. Frey got into a lot of fights growing up. He became one of the finest hunters and tribal protectors. When Karsh was thinking of moving on with a young Mohawk woman for Astrid was now in her late thirties, he devised a test for whom he’d pass his gift of eternal youth to. During the coldest time of winter there would be a hunt. Whomever brought in the largest caribou would be the winner. This would also be when the wolf packs were at their most desperate.

Frey found a large older stag, the pack found him when he was preparing to head back. Tired and freezing cold after hours of hunting. Fifteen hungry wolves, he did not like his odds as he saw the alpha coming up to hold his attention while the others circled him trying to nip at his flanks. He threw for the Alpha’s head, it hit him in the shoulder—stupid cold was making him numb. Feeling the fangs trying to bite his face off and nearly taking an eye brought him back to the fight. His knife took the alpha’s heart and then he lost all reason as he charged the other wolves closing in.

When reason returned he was guarding his kill. Three more wolves lay at his feet, the snow was red all around him. He put rope around the four wolves and tied that to his waist, the caribou went on his shoulders. He thanks Brother Wolf for testing him and finding him worthy. Then he made it back to his tent where Karsh gave him the prize of immortality.

On's and off's: Bowen's O/O's

keyotess

Hello ting ting, I am wondering what the theme of this RP:  slice of life or is there going to be an overarching plot?   And are there any other supernaturals that exist in the world or just vampires?
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0