Baymont University [Recruitment | LGBTQ+ Friendly | Always Accepting]

Started by Lyron, June 02, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

I have finished my sheet; I hope it is okay. I am always open to making changes/revisions as needed! ^^

(I am happy I managed to get the first draft done! Thank you to those who offered suggestions about a focus in study; that helped a ton! I eventually decided to go a little off the range and went with Marine Biology, if only because I really like the ocean)

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Nico

Thanks, Haru! I put him into the characters thread. He should be about done. Might tweak his schedule as I go, but all in all, he's ready! ;D

Bibliophilia

Oh god, yes!  I have a college professor in my back pocket that I'd love to play here.

Has anyone claimed Mads?  'Cause, I'd love to play my English professor that uses him as a face claim.

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 03, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
Oh god, yes!  I have a college professor in my back pocket that I'd love to play here.

Has anyone claimed Mads?  'Cause, I'd love to play my English professor that uses him as a face claim.

Mads??? :0

I think you're good so far! I used an obscure model for my teacher 2.0. xD

Nico

That faceclaim is not on the roster from what I can tell. Mind you, I don't know which characters are already in but not added, yet.

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Nico on June 03, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
That faceclaim is not on the roster from what I can tell. Mind you, I don't know which characters are already in but not added, yet.

Gfdi Nico every time I see your icon I have to stare. 😭😂

Nico

Shobogun Lover

Amaris

Shobogun Lover

Amaris

Hehe I see that you made another character too! Very nice :)

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Amaris on June 03, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
Hehe I see that you made another character too! Very nice :)
Whoopppps~ :D

Eyyyy! She's in GSA with Liam~! They'll be fast friends I'm sure! <3

At least one of our connections will be friendly unlike in FA hehehehehehhehehee.

Amaris

Yea, I thought it could give her another connection and Addison her twin is in it too :)

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Amaris on June 03, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
Yea, I thought it could give her another connection and Addison her twin is in it too :)

Liam is gonna be a pretty quiet muffin coming in. I can see them connecting on Harry Potter real quick. He's a nerd enough to have his house and own the movies. He probably has the books too but never read them, or rather tried to but kept falling asleep. xD

Amaris

Yaaas! That will be a fun thing to have them connect over. I'm excited :)

Bibliophilia

Dr. Oliver Samuels is approved!

He has dual Doctorates in English and Philosophy, so I'm open to having him teach both disciplines, but I also don't want to prevent someone else from putting in a proper Philosophy professor.

I'd love to have some students take his classes and make connections with faculty, though.

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Amaris on June 03, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
Yaaas! That will be a fun thing to have them connect over. I'm excited :)
I think I found a good picture for the coffee Shop that Liam works at! Maybe the girls start going there to study too? It's off campus, but close enough to where they could walk. Plus the campus ones are probably flooded with people all day and noisy.

@Haru and @Krysa
The Bitter Bean?

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 03, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
Dr. Oliver Samuels is approved!

He has dual Doctorates in English and Philosophy, so I'm open to having him teach both disciplines, but I also don't want to prevent someone else from putting in a proper Philosophy professor.

I'd love to have some students take his classes and make connections with faculty, though.

This RP is becoming DILF paradise. Gyad Dayum. *w*

Bibliophilia

I'll likely be putting together a female student; part of the underground Greek scene, cheerleader type.

Amaris

That looks like a place that Avery would like, probably find herself a comfy place with her coffee and listen to music.

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 03, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
I'll likely be putting together a female student; part of the underground Greek scene, cheerleader type.
I just finished reading his profile. The poor baby! ;~; Pain and struggle makes the pest art, though!

And we have two wine drinkers and a scotch drinker now. Something tells me our three salt and pepper daddies should hang out sometime over drinks.

Kye

Addison is approved and posted as well!  ;D

Quote from: Shobogun Lover on June 03, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
I think I found a good picture for the coffee Shop that Liam works at! Maybe the girls start going there to study too? It's off campus, but close enough to where they could walk. Plus the campus ones are probably flooded with people all day and noisy.

@Haru and @Krysa
The Bitter Bean?

Love it!

Lyron

Since we're starting to get some people in now, I created a OOC thread. The first post in this thread has also been updated with the link.

Quote from: Shobogun Lover on June 02, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
I am really bad at deciding for people. xDDD

I think they'd fit into the 'rowdier' crowds a little more, not because they're frat, but I know personally Liam ends up drifting towards energetic people a lot to try and be a part of the fun. And tbh he probably just wants to be big and hulky like Zeus and legit only picked the dorm because of the name.

Zeus it is!

And yes! The Bitter Bean looks good!

Quote from: Blythe on June 02, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
I have finished my sheet; I hope it is okay. I am always open to making changes/revisions as needed! ^^

(I am happy I managed to get the first draft done! Thank you to those who offered suggestions about a focus in study; that helped a ton! I eventually decided to go a little off the range and went with Marine Biology, if only because I really like the ocean)

Looks great! You can post him in the character thread.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 03, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

That could be fun! If I later decide I can take on a third character, I might be interested in following suit. :D

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26