What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormAngelus

Episode 2 of Whose Line is it Anyway?
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

The Dark Raven

Quote from: StormAngelus on April 04, 2016, 09:47:48 PM
Episode 2 of Whose Line is it Anyway?

Episode 2?

New Whose Line or the original?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

StormAngelus

LOL The American version (still trying to find the British version so I can watch full episodes for free!), with Drew Carey as the host. :D
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Assassini

Just rewatched The Force Awakens. God. It's just so fucking good.

I mean, I still dislike Rey, but everything else about it is just boner-inducing stuff.

Caedy

Quote from: Assassini on April 05, 2016, 03:33:55 PM
Just rewatched The Force Awakens. God. It's just so fucking good.

I mean, I still dislike Rey, but everything else about it is just boner-inducing stuff.

I love Rey.  :P

I'm currently watching Cutthroat Kitchen because I've absolute ZERO focus to focus on anything other than reality cooking shows.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

Season 3 of Millennium with Wyld.

WyldRanger

SapphireStar

Assassini

Quote from: Caedy on April 08, 2016, 06:08:35 PM
I love Rey.  :P

I'm currently watching Cutthroat Kitchen because I've absolute ZERO focus to focus on anything other than reality cooking shows.

Someone's tryna' make their way onto my naughty list...

Caedy

Quote from: Assassini on April 08, 2016, 11:02:34 PM
Someone's tryna' make their way onto my naughty list...

Question is, is bein' on the naughty list worth it :P Either way, still like Rey :)
Word of the Day

SmokingCamels

Ben Shapiro on toughing up spoiled children.

StormAngelus

Music videos on YT - Warrant's "Heaven"

Assassini

Quote from: Caedy on April 09, 2016, 02:32:57 AM
Question is, is bein' on the naughty list worth it :P Either way, still like Rey :)

Definitely, I reckon.

OT: Watched Schindler's List for the first time the other day. Pretty heartbreaking film and also absolutely fabulously good.

Caedy

Quote from: Assassini on April 09, 2016, 10:31:10 AM
Definitely, I reckon.

OT: Watched Schindler's List for the first time the other day. Pretty heartbreaking film and also absolutely fabulously good.

Schindler's List, heartbreaking and one of my favorite films.

OT: The Ascent of Woman: A 10,000 Year Story.  Docu on Netflix, it's actually in like 4 parts, and it is really good.  Surprised I can focus on it considering I'm sick.
Word of the Day

Assassini

Quote from: Caedy on April 09, 2016, 11:13:00 AM
Schindler's List, heartbreaking and one of my favorite films.

OT: The Ascent of Woman: A 10,000 Year Story.  Docu on Netflix, it's actually in like 4 parts, and it is really good.  Surprised I can focus on it considering I'm sick.

It really was absolutely beautiful, I get why everyone calls it a masterpiece. Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes were fucking incredible in it as well. The scene at the end where Schindler leaves in the car saying "I could have done more" was so emotional and sad, it actually made me cry which is a real achievement for any piece of media.

Not a particularly happy film though... Leaves one feeling rather morose and sombre.

Caedy

Quote from: Assassini on April 09, 2016, 12:54:26 PM
It really was absolutely beautiful, I get why everyone calls it a masterpiece. Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes were fucking incredible in it as well. The scene at the end where Schindler leaves in the car saying "I could have done more" was so emotional and sad, it actually made me cry which is a real achievement for any piece of media.

Not a particularly happy film though... Leaves one feeling rather morose and sombre.

I'm an emotional sap.  Most things like that can get me to cry. 

OT: House of Cards season 1
Word of the Day

StormAngelus

The trailer for Imaginereum by Nightwish. NOW I GOTTA SEE IT!

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

The Lioness

Orphan Black season 3. Holy crap I love this show...
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

SmokingCamels

Quote from: The Lioness on April 09, 2016, 11:00:56 PM
Orphan Black season 3. Holy crap I love this show...

I heard things about that show...  What kind of show is it for real?  I heard it was kinda Dark Angel meets 24?

At the moment, Terminator Salvation

Caedy

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

And then The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1...

After that remains to be seen.
Word of the Day

The Lioness

Quote from: SmokingCamels on April 10, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
I heard things about that show...  What kind of show is it for real?  I heard it was kinda Dark Angel meets 24?

At the moment, Terminator Salvation

Clones...evil corporations,  that kind of thing.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Caedy

Word of the Day