News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Partners in Writing

Started by MagsCael, August 19, 2019, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagsCael

Hello.
I received an anniversary Email, and it mentioned coming here for any sort of help including finding a partner.

I'd like to see about getting a roleplay going. Nothing smutty ;) In fact more like slice of life with an adventurous edge, possibly mystery. I'm here to explore some characters I'm developing in a context not entirely of my control, like it is when writing solo.

There's a sci fi element that comes with them, but nothing hard core like androids or scientifically enhanced humans.
Just one character's invisible ;D

I'd be open to you having an invisible char too ~ imagine the exploits!
Or a character who isn't invisible themselves but can see mine ~ my other chars fall into that category.
Or, one who can't see and is trying to figure out what's with my weirdo char(s) interacting with the air! ; D

Or some mix. Depending on what we decide on, I'd be actively playing one or more than one at a time, so of course I'm cool if you have more than one lead, too.

I'm thinking one on one and I'm very open to rping over private message, but in a forum and/or a party rp ~as in more than 2 of us~ would be cool, too.

Okay ~ thanks for reading and I look forward to reading you!
Oh ~ and I'm usually on pretty good but in the least case I'll aim to respond once a week, or heads up otherwise.