Shadowrun 4th ed

Started by Grahzn, May 05, 2011, 04:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grahzn

So, I am wondering if we have any one familiar with the game in this community? I once upon a time geared up to play in a campaign that was dashed for one reason or another, but still have my collection of books on hand.

So, whats the word on corporate espionage, cybernetic enhancement, and bio-terrors from pandora's box?

Assallya

Gah!  YES!

I'm surprised.  It's been so long since I'd encountered anyone who'd heard of Shadowrun I'd forgotten about it.

I once tried running the third edition for a group of friends and they were horrible.  Despite explaining again and again and and giving them my loaner book they simply couldn't understand the Decking portion of it.

The new 4th edition wireless aspect however is sheer genius.  Bringing the Decker along with the rest of the group makes for a much simpler GMing experience.

Grahzn

wunderful! mayhaps we can find a few others whom would be willing to run, though I must admit I am no Game master.. It's simply a little more work then I'm willing to do given how players may simply deviate completely from the prepaired material.

Fun times.

Drayle

heard of it, never played it, always wanted to.

Count me in

avorae

I'd be interested in it as well.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

samantha_cs

I really like Shadowrun, although I haven't played 4th. I'd be up for this, and it's possible I could be convinced to GM it.

Muse

I'd express intrest, but I've got a full plate and I'm already in a shadowrun game on this site. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)