The Lost Books of Oz

Started by monkeygirl, April 19, 2006, 05:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeygirl

The Lost Books of Oz.  It's 1899 and L. Frank Baum had just finished his first book, a collection of erotic tales placed in a whimiscal setting.  When he brings it into the publishers, they are reticent to publish it, insisting he re-write it as as children's story.  The rest is history, of course.  What we don't know, is that the original stories still exist, handed down through the generations in secret by his offspring.  Now, finally, they have come to light and the real tales of Oz can be told! 

So far, here's who I have as  characters:

Dorothy : Cindy1
Tin-man: Faolan
The (apparently quite well hung) lion : Akioth 
Toto the were-terrier : Glabrezubane
The Scarecrow : CelestialGoblin
The Wicked Witch of the West : Elvi

That leaves me in need of glinda, and the wizard, as well as any misc characters that people are interested in playing.  And I'd be fine with major characters having minor characters as well.   I'm doing it on a first come first served basis at the moment.

This is my first attempt at even trying to run a game, so any advice, opinions, or constructive criticism is more them welcome 

What I'd like to do is, instead of making it a linear story where the wizard has to sit around playing with his/herself unitl Dorothy makes it to Oz, is turn it into more of a setting - with different areas and different side plots going on. 

For example - there's no reason that the wizard can't be having a secret affair with one of the witches, good or bad, and perhaps the lion had been fueding with the tinman?  Or the scarecrow is gathering armies to overthrow Oz?  I'm leaving it rather open ended so that everyone can help create the story.

Here's the places I think we should have set up:

Munchkin land, the yellow brick road, the cornfield, the woods, the forest, the witches fortress, emerald city, and the wizard's chambers.

As far as characters go, I think I'd like to have this information PMed to me from anyone truly interested:

Characters Name:

Characters Gender:

Description:

Personality:

Characters ONs:

Character (& players) OFFs:

Characters Goals and ambitions:

I hope to be able to get this game going my monday of next week, so any one interested, please let me know right away? 

Monkeygirl
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building