Adventurer Acadamy! Closed.

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hexed

Are you wanting a focus on mage/inventor style characters or would a more physical type be welcome?

At the moment (Pending picture finding) thinking of a cat eared/tailed girl that that uses a hammer as a primary weapon. And while she's female her attempt at magic that gave her the ears and tail had a more inhuman effect on her body, more shapeshifter then anything else. Just have to find that old homebrew class that had a nicely worked out list of mutations.

bokotousamurai

More melee focused classes would indeed be welcome, I guess people wanna do mages since they could do some kinky shit with magic.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Hexed

Cool! Hopefully I'll get her figured out by tonight!

<.<  >.>

Can't say as I blame them! Or that I'm not plotting a quasi-shapeshifter in part due to some of the things one can get up to with it.

Dhi

I'm interested in playing twin sisters as a single psionic battery character, would that be doable?

I guess given the three bed situation they just cuddle on a single cot.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Hexed

So I managed to get sidetracked looking for pictures, and now I can't quite make up my mind. Got it down to six different pics, each of which brings slightly different variations of the original idea to mind. Figured I'd toss them here and see if there's any that look more promising to you all.

Dhi

Yukina

Quote from: Hexed on April 01, 2016, 10:14:28 PM
So I managed to get sidetracked looking for pictures, and now I can't quite make up my mind. Got it down to six different pics, each of which brings slightly different variations of the original idea to mind. Figured I'd toss them here and see if there's any that look more promising to you all.

2.4. and 5 look great :)

bokotousamurai

@Hexed, I like 1,4 and 6

@Dhi, anything that relies on accuracy, precision, and fine motor skills, such as sneaking, lockpicking, crafting, gun use, and weapons and fighting styles that rely on form such as martial arts and katanas

bokotousamurai

It should be noted that 10 is only the max for stat during chargen. You can easily reach 20 in a value if succeeded in enough missions.

Dhi

Name: Kashana & Lakashtari
Race: Human
Gender/orientation: Futa lesbians
Class: Psion
Team: TBD
Background: The Kash sisters have long shared a connection deeper even than most maternal twins. Between them a psionic link was established at a very young age, and though they spent their formative years cut off from humanity as shrine maidens in remote mountains, Kashana and Lakashtari developed dreamlike psychic worlds of their own making, resulting in a oneness of mind and spirit unknown to even the closest siblings.

After losing the shrine and fellow monks to monster attack, the Kash sisters were relocated to Adventurer Academy for reintegration to human society and to learn the finer points of battling monsters which their schooling in the mountains may have missed. The sisters harbor hope of one day finding their mother, the woman pictured in the sole possession to escape the flight from their mountain shrine home.

Equipment: Psychic resonance crystals, mountaineering gear, a locket of a mother never known
Skills/spells:
Telepathic link. The Kash sisters can communicate with each other telepathically and with most any creature they choose to include in the conversation. Because it's thought-based, this communication trasncends language barrier.
Empathic link. Powerful emotions and sensations can be shared psychically, usually used to force an enemy to feel the pain they inflict, or to share sexual experience.
Ectoplasmic shaping. This faintly glowing byproduct of psionic power can hold temporary shape. Simple shapes are easiest, and the substance dissipates on its own. If smeared over damaged objects like cracked stone or a broken sword, permanent repairs can be made.
Synesthete. Kashana and Lakashtari can experience sensory feedback from one sense through another, such as peering around corners by seeing through sound, or tasting through sense of touch.
Psychic blade. A short blade of psionic energy can be manifest from the hand. It has no material substances, so it cannot cut through anything, but contact with a sentient creature causes psychic backlash.
Parkour. Kashana and Lakashtari are fricking mountain goats when it comes to reaching the highest spires of Adventurer Academy.

Classes: Survival, Magic Studies, Bard Lore, Medical Arts, Martial Education, Clergy

Power: 3
Agility: 6
Magic: 4
Endurance: 6
Technique: 6

Measurements: 38E-26-39 of young woman filled out over the summer and still putting on a bit of padding from diets of dairy and sugar. Each sister has a thick and just-curving cock, with Lakashtari's being a noticeable inch longer.
Ons:
Double teaming. Of all the ways to share a woman, Kashana and Lakashtari prefer to pin her in between and lift her off her toes.
Bukkake. Between the two of them, the sisters produce a lot of cum. Nothing embodies sharing like plastering a girl with their joint effort, unable to tell one sticky mess from the other.
Handies. Even for inexperienced students, Kashana and Lakashtari are inordinately fond of the quick hallway tugjob.
Butt stuff. A broad curvy booty with a willing hole for two sisters is a keeper Kashana and Lakashtari will be faithful to.
Snuggles. At the end of the day, Kashana and Lakashtari just want to keep a body warm in the sheets of a tiny Academy bed built for one.
Offs: One-sister exclusivity

Casual wear pic

Armor Pic

bokotousamurai

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

Dhi

I exercised restraint in only having one this time.

Hexed

Sorry it took longer then I thought! And I totally cheated, the pic I used (Was one both thought was nice) was an actual anime char so I stole her height/weight crap. :D

Name:Riley Barrie
Race:Ex-Human
Gender/orientation:Female/Bisexual
Class:Aberrant Fighter
Background:Born into a family that specialized in the creation and selling of metal items and artwork Riley was constantly surrounded by metal and fire. To her mother's dismay she took more to the forge then the store room, the mere thought of how heat and force shaped metal into so many useful or interesting shapes keeping her attention far better then dealing with people ever would. With a minor ability to energize runes engraved upon items she'd probably have settled into a life as a craftsman had she not acquired a old and rather damaged book from a rather disagreeable peddler that can through her home town. Making out what she believed to be a fairly straightforward alteration ritual she snagged one of the neighborhood cats and preppared for the spell. Her first hint that something was wrong was when the energy of the ritual bore through her and seemed to sink into her very bones, the cat and her own body liquefying in the enscribed circle was the last thing she saw before everything went dark.  Waking up later she found herself changed, a new tail swaying back and forth while the bombardment of new scents and sounds almost overwhelmed her.
While the change had drained her limited magic even further it left her body quite malleable beyond the rather apparent feline traits. After a rambling explanation to her parents her transfer to an adventurer academy was arranged and with a last gift from her father she's off to school in hopes of learning control amongst other things.

Equipment:
Armored feline stylized raincoat, strange bone mask, heavy hammer (Haiyear Jesk) with concussive enhancements.

Skills/spells:
Smithing, bookkeeping, Hammer-Fu, First Aid.

Malleable form; limited at the beginning she's capable of altering her body in a number of ways, her most usual being hardening her skin till it matches light armor in durability and forming her fingers into talons for when her hammer just won't cut it.

Inscribing; Through the use of runes and sigils engraved upon metal items she can grant them limited magical abilities or effects.

Classes:
Survival, Smithshop, Martial Education, Beastology, Enchanting and Alchemy,

Power:9
Agility:3
Magic:3
Endurance:8
Technique:2

Measurements:5'4" 105lbs, E cup breasts

Ons: Sensual teasing, cum play, groups, mild bondage.

Offs: Bathroom play, heavy abuse/torture, Gore play.

Casual wear pic:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/feae/f/2014/154/8/3/tsu_by_kagekara_soul-d7kuglo.jpg

Adventure wear Pic:
http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e8/57/e857a2c0e7f7845233c54fec64c4ec75.jpg?386414

bokotousamurai

that gives us 6 students I believe, so enough for 2 teams.
I'll go ahead and set up the character sheet page, but I want to know if I should make my NPC team so we can have 3, though that would mean well need more players.

bokotousamurai

Dhi

There's not much wiggle room with teams as it stands now.

bokotousamurai

I'll keep them in reserve then, in case we get an odd number of players

Foxfyr

Hopefully I'm not too late. ^_^;

Name: Tavah
Race: Drawolf  (Dragonkin/Wolfkin hybrid)
Gender/orientation: Male Semi-bi (mostly straight, but futas would likely pique his curiosity)
Class: Warrior
Background: Civilization's perpetual expansion into the untamed regions of the world eventually stumbled across two beastfolk races, wolfkin and dragonkin. For countless generations, these primal tribes have been in a state of perpetual war.  Once the enormity of the world that existed beyond their expansive jungle was revealed to them, the tribal leaders realized the pettiness of their bloodshed. As they were exposed to more and more of the civilized world, mortal enemies looked to one another as the only familiar faces in an otherwise alien world. Within the course of a generation, old hostilities were put aside and the foundation of friendship was established.  As a gesture of allegiance between the two tribes and an acknowledgement of the changing times, the eldest son of the wolfkin's chieftain married the eldest daughter of the dragonkin's chieftess.  It wasn't long before the two produced their first child and named him Tavah.

Tavah was raised during a time where his people were adapting their way of life with the intent of one day fitting in to the rest of the world. Being the eldest of the ruling bloodline, his parents put him on the path to be the one who could lead his people into this new world. They exposed him to all of the outsiders who visited his tribe and pushed him to learn all that they had to offer. Tavah was among the first to become fluent in the outsiders' language and to grasp at the technology that existed beyond their borders.

At the same time, he was instructed on the traditions of both of his parents so that he would not forget his roots. So steeped in blood were the old ways that it was impossible for him not to be raised as a warrior. Even at a time of peace, his family's position of authority is primarily ensured by being the strongest and most capable in the tribe.  A year before Tavah came of age, an outsider visited their village and presented his family with an opportunity that would allow him to experience the world in a way that he may never be able to otherwise.  It was the chance to enroll in an academy that would be able to build upon his unique upbringing while at the same time providing him a top-notch education.

Equipment:
-Fur hide satchel
-Two curved short swords
-Various survival and trap making equipment
-Several sets of fur and/or hide clothing

Skills/spells:
-Exceptionally strong: A result of his race as well as warrior-style upbringing
-Expansive martial training: Exclusively with archaic weapons and unarmed combat.
-Wilderness survival: Essential for surviving in the most remote and untamed jungles.
-Beserker fury: Taps into his feral rage that bypasses the body’s natural instinct of self-preservation, allowing him to ignore pain and physically exert himself beyond what is safe for his body to endure.

Classes:
-Survival
-Smithshop
-Martial Education
-Medical Arts
-Beastology
-Techshop

Power: 8
Agility: 5
Magic: 1
Endurance: 7
Technique: 4

Measurements:
-Height: 5’10” (normal posture), 6’8” (standing straight up)
-Weight: 250Lbs
-Cock: 12”, knotted

Ons: Assertive partners, mild bondage, impregnation risk, pretty open minded in general
Offs: Overly submissive partners, bathroom play, gore (in the bedroom)

Casual wear pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Armor Pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

bokotousamurai

Excluding me, this would make six students, so enough for two teams

So either we need to get two more people, use my npc team or change team numbers.
Foxfyr would you have any buddies who'd be interested?

Chulanowa

I'd be interested in adding a character in as well, if there's space / wriggle room

bokotousamurai

Go ahead and make sheet if you want, if nothing else well keep you in reserve till we can make the teams even.

Anyways the OOC is up
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246962.0