Looking for Literate Roleplay Partner! (F seeking M or F!)

Started by HylianHottie, January 15, 2014, 09:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HylianHottie

Hello! I'm Hylian and I'm looking for a literate roleplaying partner. (As stated in the subject)

I'm a biological female, mid-twenties. I usually post anywhere from 2 to 6 paragraphs, and sometimes more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I'm pretty geeky, and I'm.fairly descriptive in my posts. I can/do use reference pictures for my characters and build their appearance via text off of the pictures. Most of them are drawn or cartoony pictures. So if you want to see them, feel free to ask!

What I'm looking for right now is a female Siren(Mermaid) x Human roleplay. Don't ask me why, I just do. I would prefer a male character, but I will accept females as well. I'd also love a story driven plot, particularly something focusing on research for new species or habitat conservation - focusing on either the kelp forests or the coral reef. Either of those scenarios would lead to the discovery of my siren by your human, and the human tries to coax and befriend the Siren.*

*I said that I want a story-driven plot, but I'm also okay with smut or a smutty-focus plot as well. That would be more talked about upon introductions and negotiations.

I'm looking for someone who's rather descriptive and can consistently post an minimum of 2 or 3 paragraphs per post, and doesn't mind a little OOC humor from me every so often.
Does the Walker chose the Path or the Path choose the Walker?

Jakobos

Hi, Hylian! We share a common goal. There's nothing quite like a good, literate, lengthy, narrative-driven, one-on-one thread, is there?

I'm a biological male, teenage (not for long!), and I usually judge post length by word count rather than paragraph count. My posts range from two hundred to a few thousand words (for reference, a paragraph for me is generally about fifty words), but the long ones only come out when I'm really into a thread.

Geeky? I'd say I am too, but the term would benefit from a little clarification. I'm a computer/technology geek, with a healthy (unhealthy?) dose of gaming thrown in. Which kind are you?

Anyway, I don't know a whole lot about Sirens, mermaids, or marine biology, so if I end up playing the marine biologist who's discovering this Siren, I'm gonna have to hit Wikipedia and the bio handbooks pretty hard for a few days, just to keep the technobabble reasonably accurate. xD Anyway, 2-3 paragraphs per post should be simple enough.

Are you interested in continuing this with me, or would you prefer to keep looking for a partner?

GemmaBells

Hello there! I love your siren plot idea and would absolutely love to play either role.

I'm also a biological female and a nerd as well, however I am the science, gaming, and historical reenacting type nerd.

I usually try to respond with whatever length I am given however I do tend to be fairly descriptive and may end up reply with a slight bit more than I am given.