Heroes to save Hyrule wanted!

Started by BK Geno, July 06, 2009, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Sure, that is fine with me. The kokiri are about 15-16 in the game, (site rules and all that) and can leave the forest without penalty.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Doomsday

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on July 12, 2009, 09:44:35 PM
Guess I'll be the snot-nosed Kokiri boy then :D

When I said this I was referring to Link =/

Which Bradten has already claimed, so... I was thinking about playing Din?

Risa

Sorry, but...for the past day or two I've been suffering from immence writer's block. I don't know when you planned to start this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to back out or not. It seems as though I might not be as capable of playing in this game as I thought. Sorry >< This doesn't mean I'm backing out now, but...just to let you know.

BK Geno

...Link is NOT kokiri. He is a Hylian, hence why he can age.

And sorry to hear that Risa. But this game is going to be freeform, and I am sure I can work you in at any point in the game. If you get over the writer's block and are still interested, let me know, and we will see what we can work out.

Doomsday

*Shrug* I thought you might have caught on. Soooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

Idej

Seeing that Ganondorf doesn't have to worry too much (for now) about losing his power he can now spend some time with the ladies. :P

BK Geno

...Wow, guess the girls do go for the monobrow... Wait, aren't those two from the Dead or Alive series?

ANYHOO...

The OOC thread is up in NC Exotic Freeform Small Games. Here is the link >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41905.0

And here is the opening thread >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41907.0

The initial combat is to just introduce the current cast, so these eleven remaining enemies can be dropped with some ease. We are in the Kokiri Forest, but where we go afterwards is up to everyone else.

BK Geno

Alright, because the game has started, everyone that wants to join but hasn't already been approved will need to PM me with who they want to play, a writing sample (just to make sure you are capable of writing more than two lines of 1337 speak with no grammer), and I will work on getting you into the game ASAP.

Insight

So wait, I'm a bit confused. This takes place before Link's adventure, or after Link's adventure had already failed?

I'll be happy to edit my post if need be.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

BK Geno

It is during the adventure. I was thinking he got out of the time prison from drawing the master sword, and has been trying to defeat the temples, but finds it a bit more difficult than expected.