I Like You (Prototype and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, December 12, 2010, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She stood up quickly as she looked at him. I know I know that you didn't mean it the way that it came out. I'm just so used to the way that he treated me. It is kind of something I may need to get used too. I feel like this and us is making go a little bit too fast. She said as she kissed him gently and lovingly on the cheek and backed away.

Prototype

He shook his head from side to side, looking slightly saddened as he kept his tone low and looked down at his feet. " I don't think fast is bad.. I eh.. think that you deserve a lot and I have much to give.. I just want to feel cared for. I haven't had anything similar to a girlfriend for a long time.. I did once in the past but that wasn't anything big.. I just.. want a chance. " He said as he sighed and sat down on the couch. " But you're probably right..  I wont force anything on you, and I respect your choice that you choose to make. " He said and frowned lightly reaching his hand out for his wineglass to lift it at his mouth and took a large sip trying to swallow down that which was stuck in his throat, the taste of tears. He was rather emotional, and while it might had been sweet it was also a negative attribute at the same time.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

AAA111

She looked at him noticing how sad he was when he said that. She did not want him to be sad especially when he treated her and made her feel so happy and good about herself. I care about you A LOT. More than you know. I want you to be happy and loved and I want to be able to do that. I'm just scared that what you are looking for I can't give you. I want to give you a chance but even more I want to be able to give us a chance. She was really nervous and frightened that what he wanted was sex and she wasn't willing to give that to a guy until she was married. It was just the way she felt about the subject. She really hoped he was not upset at her.

AAA111

(are you done with this roleplay..or just super busy? haha )