"normal" stuff

Started by Viktoria, July 27, 2008, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viktoria

I seem to have a bit of difficulty................I'm an old fashioned gal(ish) I don't want sex with a centaur, or an alien fish, but it just seems that there is so much of that..............help me out please ladies and gents.

Viktoria

Haibane

Hi sweetie. I am exactly the same, I just like (mostly) playing with humans in human (usually contemporary) settings. ^_^

If you start a thread in the 'One on One / Solos Wanted' forum for games you want to play with one other person, or in the 'Players Wanted' forum if you want a group game, and in there list the kinds of games/plots/scenarios/ideas you have, you will soon get people responding.

Alternatively just trundle through the threads in those forums to see what other games people are offering then contact them by PM if you'd like to join.

Xillen

If you look at the very right column of the three, where all the stories, are, then you'll notice that most of those (all but Light Big Groups, Bondage Big Groups and Extreme) are seperate into Humanoid and Exotic. The same applies to the Art and Literature section at the top of the middle column (again, except for Extreme). If you're looking for stories to read, just stick to the Humanoid section, avoiding the Exotic section, and you've avoided the centaurs and alien fish.

There might still be humanlike creatures, like elves, in the Humanoid stories, though.

In the one-on-one and player's wanted, it gets a little trickier. Some of the threads are tagged. If they have -E or Exotic in the tag, then again, stay clear of those. For the others, it's mostly a check and see.

If you're looking for games and creating a thread of your own, feel free to include that you're looking for a game with humans only, if you think the setting leaves any doubt about it. If you're setting up with someone, or if something looks interesting, don't hesitate to ask if it will be humans only. If it's not, then nobody won't hold it against you if you decide not to play after voicing your concerns.

That there are tons of games with exotic creatures, doesn't mean you must follow suit on it. There's plenty of fully human games out there, and plenty of people willing to play a fully human game. Don't let the not so human games scare you off!

Greetings, Xillen.

HairyHeretic

As has been said, just put up a thread with what you want, and I'm sure there'll be someone interested in it. As you've gathered, tastes vary quite widely here :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Lithos

... but think about the poor alien fish too, they need love as well ^^

As was said in previous though, check the section of stuff, and if you craft your idea yourself and post it in one on one / players / games wanted, you get people who are interested in just what you like.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search