❥ Peachy's Supernatural Delights | Vampire & Hunter Cravings [F for M]

Started by xPeachyPuff, March 29, 2020, 05:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Welcome.
I created this thread solely to try and appease my craving for a few Vampire-centric stories. Please DM me if you feel you'd liked to take on one of these ideas.
All ideas are completely malleable and subject to change.

About the Writer
○ I write mainly female characters opposite male character.
○ I write in third person and check my spelling & grammar to the best of my ability.
○ I try to post at least once a week, though some times it can take longer and I would appreciate patience (as well as offer it to my partners.)
○ I enjoy slow-burn romances.
○ I will not write only smut.
○ I prefer long-term stories.
○ I enjoy communicating with my partners and continuing to bounce around ideas, either through DMs or on Discord.
○ I enjoy writing emotion in my characters and would love to be made to feel the emotions of the other character through my partners writing.
○ I enjoy formatting my posts and using visual references, though this is not expected in return.
○ Please check my O/O's thread as well as my Original Request thread in order to find out more about me.
○ Also feel free to check my recent posts for examples of my writing and to see if my writing style matches yours.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ In The Blood
Vampire x New Vampire

Roles: I would like to play the New Vampire & would be looking for someone to fill the Older Vampire role.
Possible Themes: Vampire, Supernatural, Modern, Blood, Death, Violence, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Biting, Mystery, Investigation

Her:
She was no different; blissfully unaware as all humans were. They had their pop culture and jokes that reflected it, but it wasn't real. Was it?
Left for dead, or at least that's what she thought. Little did she know that the scarily unusual action her killer had preformed after he was done with her would give her a chance; a new and terrifying life. Her vision was blurry and she'd had no energy to lift her head but her attacker had bit into his own wrist after sucking the life blood through her neck and he cradled her and....and fed her tenderly. She remembered the feeling of his warm blood slipping down her throat, only for her to drift out of consciousness. She woke in an alleyway covered in blood but with no wounds; she thought for sure that she was dead when he took a bite out of her neck, but there was no bite mark. There was nothing, nothing apart from the hunger. Unable to control herself she went on a rampage soon after her change; it was never easy for her, she could taste the emotion in her victims blood but she couldn't control herself, she couldn't stop. So. Damn. Hungry.

Him:
Part of and a 'higher-up' of a local Coven of Vampires, he is sent to investigate the unusual string of human deaths that leads him to her. He takes her in, takes her under his wing despite orders from the Coven leader to destroy the source of the mess before extracting information needed to investigate who was ultimately responsible. He teaches her to control herself, to defend herself, everything that she would need to live as a Vampire while helping her discover what happened to her and who her sire is. Vampires have certain rules they must abide by and all who refuse to obey the rule of their Coven, or assimilate into one, is targeted for death. Her sire is a rouge Vampire or sorts and together they will discover his identity and decide his fate.

○ My Own Worst Enemy
Vampire x Vampire Vampire-Hunter

Roles: I would like to play the Vampire Vampire-Hunter & would be looking for someone to fill the Vampire role.
Possible Themes: Vampire, Supernatural, Modern(?), Dark Fantasy(?) Blood, Death, Violence, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Biting, Love/Hate to start

Her:
A hunter from an ancient family of Supernatural hunters, one that were almost completely wiped out by their foe except for the lucky, or unlucky few. She was trained her entire life for this purpose, but after one, long battle, was taken and made into a Vampire's plaything. They fed from her, tortured her, broke her and left her marked with their House's sigil to remember the experience by. As if that wasn't enough, they turned her into the thin she hated most; a Vampire. He kept her for years after that, putting her through the same misery before she finally put him down and escaped. Now she struggles on, loathing herself and putting down whatever vampire scum she finds in her way. (This character is based off a character I'm currently writing in a group game, here, though I would be changing aspects of her to fit our story, as well as possible other details such as her name etc. This is ideally the sort of character I would like to write though.)

Him:
Completely open, other than I'd like him to be an older vampire, someone who would be a challenge for her, and her for him. I'm thinking that Vampire Hunters turned Vampires are extremely rare, so it would be a surprise to him, though he may have heard rumours of her floating around the city. This story could take place in the modern day, or a fantasy world of our own making (think Van Helsing-esque.) Perhaps a higher up vampire who had a hand in her escape, releasing her of her binds after a visit to her master while she was captured, which resulted in the murder of her torturer.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Take Care,

○ ○ ○     (・・)    ○ ○ ○