News:

Main Menu

Bush's Note to Obama

Started by Caity, January 20, 2009, 11:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

I'm not sure whether to put this, please move it accordingly.

As is tradition, the outgoing President leaves a note for the incoming President.  The idea of Bush leaving a note for Obama just strikes me as funny.  What could he possibly say?

I imagine it's something like:

You gotta jiggle the handle on the upstairs toilet.
Trash day is every Wednesday.
Them foreigners wear some funny clothes.
Learn to duck a shoe.

Ket

P.S.  Don't screw it all up like I did. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Random

P.P.S. I think I left my stack of comics somewhere in the Lincoln Bedroom, could you have those Fed-Ex'ed to Crawford, TX, for me?

Trieste

Well, the last couple weeks, Bush has been downright happy. I picture it as saying something like "Enjoy it, fucker. I'm OUT! Also, watch the stain under the desk - it's Bill's, not mine."

Kurzyk

"Anyone asks... claim executive privilege."

Random

"At least you won't have to watch your back for Kanye West."

"Don't be alarmed if you see my girls wandering in around three in the morning. It'll take them a month to realize we don't live there anymore."

"If you need help with any catchy nicknames for your staff or the reporters, I'm here for you."

"Don't ever let anyone misunderestimate you!"

Zakharra

The Ibuprofen is in the left middle drawer. The bottle needs to be filled soon. You will need it.

Inkidu

Watch out for Secret Service man number eight he failed the bullet-taking exercise.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avi

The door to the Senate Chambers is a push, not a pull.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Stattick

O, Laura won't let me take home my Condi Realdoll. So I left her in Lincoln's closet. I figured you might get some enjoyance out of sticking it to her like me. 'Sides, mine looks better then yours. My secratary of states that is. Heh, your is all wrinkly. ~ W
O/O   A/A