Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Twisted Crow

Stone

Certainly. Next, the girl who is tipsy-maybe, maybe.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

She is here! Being silly tipsy and tipsy silly <3 

Stone?

Stone

Yes, but only a moment, because then, we're whisked away.

Next, nudgy Crow.  O8)

Twisted Crow

A considerate one, yes.  ::)

Imp?

impishcharm

How did you know?!  :o

Can I get a Mint?

You know you hypnotize me, always

Stone

Same way I did. Next, not a Stone, an imp!

impishcharm

I've returned for the Stone!

Maybe he will return for me?

AmberStarfire

No, it's me.

What about Twisted Crow? (yes, I saw your name)

Twisted Crow

Heh.

Suppose that's that, then. ;)

Come back again?  ::)

AmberStarfire

Yeah, alright. :D

Maybe Anesa will post next?

impishcharm

Guess again, sweet lady.

Crow?

Stone

Not since I fled from the wall.

Next, someone made of Starfire?

Deamonbane

*appears after long absence* Sorry. Made from the Earth's Core...

Maybe now someone made from Starfire?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AmberStarfire

I did happen to be passing by. :D

Maybe Anesa will post next?

impishcharm

Not this time, but maybe next time?

AmberStarfire

Actually no, I'm back again.  ;D

Impishcharm?

Stone

I'm not impish and I have no charm.

Next, imp!

impishcharm

You caught me... for now.

Amber?

AmberStarfire

Stone

No, and if your next guess is Stone, it will be wrong, imp!

impishcharm

Hah! My next guess will be Amber, instead.  ;D

Stone

You got Stoned.  O8)

Next, Amber.

Twisted Crow

*swoops in*

Perhaps, soon she will arrive?