Validation Error

Started by rocknrolla, October 09, 2010, 09:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocknrolla

Hiya!

A friend of mine returned back to E and was trying to make amendments to her profile. She was changing her email address but instead of "heremailadress@yahoo.co.uk", she typed in "heremailaddress@yahoo.com" (quoting an example, of course) - now she can't log back in as her email needs to be validated again - and since she mucked it up she's not getting the validation email. Is there anybody in admin I can PM her actual email address/username to so they can make the proper amendments and resend her the validation email - or is there any email address where she can address the admin herself and get this all sorted?

Many thanks for your assistance.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Trieste

Actually, we can't take the validation information from you. What she can do is email one of our staff members on the staff page from her new email address, with her username. We can verify her from there.

rocknrolla

Cheers - I've conveyed her the message and she should be getting in touch soon. Many thanks. :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)