What is the strangest thing you like to eat?

Started by Autumn52, October 09, 2010, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

This is pretty self explanatory. What is something that you eat that other people might find strange? I will begin.

An Elvis sandwich, which is a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich. It is yummy but I don't eat it very often.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oniya

Easy - Rouladen.

Take either a thinly pounded steak, or sandwich steak (if you're lazy like me), spread with mustard, add chopped onion and bacon, wrap around a dill pickle spear and secure with toothpicks.  Brown on all sides, then simmer in brown gravy until cooked through (shorter time for the sandwich-steak version - I've seen recipes suggesting an hour for the thin-pounded steak version).

Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

I love pickles so I think I would like that, and who doesn't like brown gravy. (giggles)

Lets see I like dill pickle juice popsickles.  I take the juice from my pickles and pour it into ice trays and put popsickle sticks in when it is half frozen. Then eat. yeap it is bad for you but it is good.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Umeboshi Plums. I let you google for the explanation - I simply cannot stop eating them. *giggles*

Beguile's Mistress

Potato chip sandwiches.  (You asked for strange.)

lenka

Wolfy

lenka

Kendra

it would have to be peanut butter, banana sandwich or  tuna with crisps sandwich
both equally yummy by the way  ;)