The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the fox without

Jadyn

“The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you’ve got millions of pals out there. Type in ‘Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire’ and the computer will say, ‘Specify type of goat.’” — Richard Jeni
O&O [Edited July 26] and Availability Update [Edited Sept. 11]

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Myrleena

the fox without

Limoncello

Hey fox and everyone else that does not know the rules of this.
After you post you have to wait til another person of your gender posts and another person of the opposite gender posts. No I am not making this up. If I was Marg would have made the score -100000.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Myrleena

Umm...wrong, Limoncello.  You have to wait until at least one person of the opposite gender posts, and have at least two posts by other people between your new post and your last one.

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

I love shamshiel's avatar.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Jadyn

Quote from: Limoncello on July 22, 2009, 04:11:15 PM

Hey fox and everyone else that does not know the rules of this.
After you post you have to wait til another person of your gender posts and another person of the opposite gender posts. No I am not making this up. If I was Marg would have made the score -100000.

2 posts minimum, at least 1 from the opposite gender. Fox is right on the ball.
“The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you’ve got millions of pals out there. Type in ‘Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire’ and the computer will say, ‘Specify type of goat.’” — Richard Jeni

Myrleena

No...he made a mistake.  You don't have to wait for another person of your gender to post if there are two of the opposite gender between yours. (Mind you, this is a good way to get ganked, as ShamshielDF and I have taken advantage of it many times.)

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

the fox without

I'm confused wether I screwed up or not now I thought the rule was wait until two people posted and atleast one of them was your opposite gender

and -111

Myrleena

Okay...let me say this clearly.  You didn't screw up.  What Limoncello said was wrong, because he said that you had to wait for one of your gender to post.  That is incorrect.  You have to wait at least two posts, with at least one of them the opposite gender.  Thus far you have been correct.

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Jadyn

Quote from: Myrleena on July 22, 2009, 04:31:23 PM
No...he made a mistake.  You don't have to wait for another person of your gender to post if there are two of the opposite gender between yours. (Mind you, this is a good way to get ganked, as ShamshielDF and I have taken advantage of it many times.)

Quote from: Myrleena on July 22, 2009, 04:46:38 PM

Okay...let me say this clearly.  You didn't screw up.  What Limoncello said was wrong, because he said that you had to wait for one of your gender to post.  That is incorrect.  You have to wait at least two posts, with at least one of them the opposite gender.  Thus far you have been correct.

Ah, I get it, when you said "No...he made a mistake" you were referring to Limoncello, not fox.

It's all good.

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

the fox without

-114 I'm definetly fighting a losing battle here

thanks for clearing that up

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Jadyn

<playing dumb> Who? Us? </playing dumb>

[smirk] You're right, we shan't fall =P

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

-116 *cuddles her Myrleena innocently*
Ons and offs!
A&A

the fox without

then agian maybe I'm a masochist and just don't know it yet

Jadyn

You'll find out in time, fox, you'll find out =)

Bayushi

*hugs both Shamshiel and Myrleena*