Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 05:09:08 PM
I'm in no rush, deary. Still plenty of time for me to get my ice ready.  :P
Lol, you and your ice.
Come up with a plan, oki?  Something besides just ice XP.
And by plan, I don't mean actually planning out a whole rp...where's the fun in it if there's no room for improvisation?
By plan, I mean, group or 1x1?  And general theme/plot.  Though I'm sure you already have something in mind...*sneaky suspicion*
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 04:23:15 PM
Looks great
^^...Goodgood....and sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, I'm a little distracted at present.  But!  Eagerly awaiting your post~.  Yesyes *nods*

Seranova

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 05:15:26 PM
Lol, you and your ice.
Come up with a plan, oki?  Something besides just ice XP.
And by plan, I don't mean actually planning out a whole rp...where's the fun in it if there's no room for improvisation?
By plan, I mean, group or 1x1?  And general theme/plot.  Though I'm sure you already have something in mind...*sneaky suspicion*

I'm assuming you're looking for non-adult type plan?
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 05:43:52 PM
I'm assuming you're looking for non-adult type plan?
I can deal with an adult type plan~~.  But, since I don't have my ons/offs fully up and running yet, just know that I don't make slutty chars, as a general rule.  I mean, I can try, if you're just wanting pure smut and stuff like that, but typically, I make chars that another char has to work to establish a relationship with.  Up to you, though.  I'm really a very flexible rper, and (I've been told) good at winging it.

Seranova

Well, I have a noir style detective idea in my Ideas thread. That would be very little smut, mostly over-the-top detective style, set in the 40s. But, I do plan on that being a slow burning thread. As in, a post a day or two. Sound like fun?
Sera's Ons/Off's

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 06:05:38 PM
Well, I have a noir style detective idea in my Ideas thread. That would be very little smut, mostly over-the-top detective style, set in the 40s. But, I do plan on that being a slow burning thread. As in, a post a day or two. Sound like fun?
Hmmm...
Sounds quite interesting....  I mean, I've never really done anything like it...but I think I can do it decently.
And it certainly would help ease me into the waters of E, rather than tossing me in the deep end.
I'll definitely let you know as soon as I'm ready to do it!  Like I said earlier though, it's gonna be a couple of days.  I hope you don't mind the wait.  I just have to get some things settled and in place, that's all.

Seranova

Like I said, I'm not in a rush. And now that you can PM, I can steal you away for private naughties conversations about the potential RP.
Sera's Ons/Off's

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 06:14:18 PM
Like I said, I'm not in a rush. And now that you can PM, I can steal you away for private naughties conversations about the potential RP.
Lol.  You're silly.  XP
Uhg...my tummy is full of good pizza and I'm sleepy....
Must...stay awake.  Must rp.  Must create these profiles!  MUST BE ONLINE O____O  *stares at the computer screen*

Demigod1945

Hi guys, sorry I was away for awhile, but I thought I would take this time to brainstorm, and evolve Samuel. So I have big plans as to his mutation now.

Demigod1945

And it involves Jessica   ;)

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 06:58:23 PM
Hi guys, sorry I was away for awhile, but I thought I would take this time to brainstorm, and evolve Samuel. So I have big plans as to his mutation now.
Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 06:58:49 PM
And it involves Jessica   ;)
Coolness, can't wait to see ^^

Demigod1945

But now I don't know how to continue wit the rp.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 07:05:44 PM
But now I don't know how to continue wit the rp.
*sweatdrop*
Okay....  Well, unfortunately, I can't help you without knowing what your plans are.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 07:07:13 PM
*sweatdrop*
Okay....  Well, unfortunately, I can't help you without knowing what your plans are.
If I was approved I would pm you and Divine about it.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 09:43:03 PM

If I was approved I would pm you and Divine about it.
Mmm.  It's fine.  We can wait.  Besides, it'll give Divine and sunmaid time to rp their chars up to morning and get caught up with us.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 09:47:24 PM
Mmm.  It's fine.  We can wait.  Besides, it'll give Divine and sunmaid time to rp their chars up to morning and get caught up with us.
OK sounds good to me.

Batman4560

Hey Cas, how goes setting up your role plays? Is there any way I can help?

ErikaWyte

(Waves hands around)

Don't forget me....:)

Batman4560

Erica did you need help?

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 09, 2013, 10:20:01 PM
Erica did you need help?
Kind of... I kinda feel like I should bow out, seems like the story is well established between characters and doesn't seem there is much more room for "new" additions.
I know most people in this already know each other and have well established character relationships and stories. Maybe after, if I'm approved, I can participate where PMs can be sent and better communication can be established. Cause most of the dialog is usually between 2 well known characters and I can't seem to find a good, meeting space to fit my Character in. ....any suggestions?

Batman4560

Well if you feel like you need to leave I won't stop you. However I don't think anyone wants you to leave. But if you would rather, I have no problem setting up a one on one non adult role play with you :)

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 09, 2013, 10:28:08 PM
Well if you feel like you need to leave I won't stop you. However I don't think anyone wants you to leave. But if you would rather, I have no problem setting up a one on one non adult role play with you :)
I don't want to leave, just feels like I'm interfering with what everyone else has already established and created before me. I'll see what the majority votes....
As for one on one that would be cool. Then I wouldn't feel so left out.

Batman4560

Ok why don't you put up a request thread with your name in it and let me know when it is done.

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 09, 2013, 10:32:36 PM
Ok why don't you put up a request thread with your name in it and let me know when it is done.
How do I do that?

Cascalence

Sorry for not replying guys...Erika, hon, it takes time to establish a character with another.  Don't give up, okay?  We're not looking to kick you out, by any means
Batman, I think I'm okay.  I'm in the process of joining another group rp, because I promised a friend I would.  The same friend that introduced me to E in the first place.  I'll be with you shortly.  I'm fairly certain I promised you a 1x1, and I'm going to be looking at your search thread probably tonight or tomorrow, to see what I can fit into....
Demi, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on my 1x1 thread yet, but I definitely will here soon.  Work on developing an idea for a character in the meantime, and I'll be there to discuss it with you as soon as I can.  Just keep an eye on that thread too, okay?