Misfile

Started by Suzaku, August 13, 2007, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzaku

I got inspired by a web comic called misfile where one of the characters was transformed into girl over night due to the mistake a pot smoking angel that placed his/her file in the girl cabinet transforming Ash (the victim) into a girl. Because the file cabinet managed people's history and was in heaven everyone else thought Ash was originally born as a female (including friends and family) and tries her best to get the angel back in heaven and at the same time try to adjust to his/her new body (and was miserable at first).

I would like to create a freshman college student who was then misfiled just before showing up for school. I would like someone to play a dominate college girl roommate, whom my character had a crush on in high school but never gave me the time of day prior to the misfile. I want the roommate to be dominate and doesn't know about the misfile and doesn't know how or why she gain a sudden attraction to my character.

Chameleon

This is actually right up my alley,  I'd be happy to play a rather dominating female for you.