News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Let's Write an Adventure (SFW Request Thread)

Started by Lila Lupin, March 23, 2024, 09:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila Lupin

Hello all!  My name is Lila.  I'm here to let you know some of what I'm looking for and some plot ideas.

My Preferences

I use she/her pronouns.  I am LGBTQIA+ friendly and prefer that of my partners as well.

Must be 18+, preferably 21+ as our characters will be as well.

I prefer to play female characters to start out with but I can play any gender.

I try to write around 100-1,000 words per post.  That can vary depending on the way things flow and what my partner writes.

I love and need good action and plot to keep the story going.  I also really enjoy world building and character and relationship growth.  These things are a must for me with stories.

I like exploring many different themes from lighthearted and funny story lines to darker themes and power dynamics and such.

Romance is a must for me in stories.  I love both slow burn and fast paced romance stories.

I prefer to write fantasy settings but am open to other ideas.

Tropes & Pairings

Bold indicates a role I'd prefer to play.  No Bold indicates that I'll play either role.

Soulmates
Band/Musical/Play (at least 2 characters each)
Pirates/Adventurers (at least 2 characters each)
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Supervillain
Superhero x Civilian
Supervillain x Supervillain
Supervillain x Civillain
Ancient Evil x Hero/Adventurer
Evil Ruler x Soldier from an Enemy Kingdom
Evil Ruler x Servant
Ruler x Bodyguard
Ruler x Servant
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Naval Officer
Supernatural
Criminal x Detective/Cop
Criminal x Criminal
Criminal x Civilian
Famous x Normal
Most Fantasy Settings
Fish Out of Water x Has Seen It All
Demon x Mortal
Vampire x Mortal
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Witch
Werewolf x Witch
Werewolf x Mortal
Werewolf x Werewolf
Mortal x Ghost
Reaper x Immortal
Immortal x Mortal
God x Mortal
Angel x Demon
Angel x Mortal
High Ranking Gang Member x Civilian
Monster x Mortal
Witch x Regular Human

Specific Plot Ideas

MagicalAdventure - In a world filled with magic the creatures were living their lives until the magic began to start fading from the world due to an ancient evil being released from its prison.  After researching how to save their world and magic, the people learn of an ancient prophecy that states that the ancient evil can only be defeated by adults born within 18 to 30 years of the evil's release.  So the kingdoms around the world begin hosting tournaments to find the best of their best between the age ranges in the prophecy before sending their winners to try and defeat the evil.

Magical Toys vs. Boogeyman - In a world where children's imagination gives life to their toys we follow the story of toys who go on adventures and face their greatest and oldest foe yet, The Boogeyman.  However, they do not just face them in their world, but instead they will be traveling to his realm.  A realm known as the Land of Broken and Forgotten Toys.  They will have to travel through a portal under the bed to the Port of Lost and sail the Sea of Forgetfulness to take their fight to him.

A Perfect World or Is It? - A person finds themselves standing in front of two doors.  They know they must choose one, but there is no real way of knowing what will be on the side of either door.  After choosing their door and entering in despite being unable to see what is on the other side of the door they are transported to an ideal world for them.  Everything from their living situation, to their partner seems perfect but something feels slightly off.  The longer they are in this world the more the world makes sense to them.  Is this a perfect world, or is something more sinister at work here?

Anything for My Liege - A kingdom with an immortal ruler is opening its gates to the rest of the world for the first time since the death of the ruler's spouse one hundred years ago.  They are opening their gates to host a contest to find the next spouse of the ruler. In an attempt to prevent the wrong person from being chosen one of the ruler's private guard is chosen to enter into the contest to weed out the unworthy.  They are not prepared to be chosen by the ruler or to become close with them during the contest.

Charmed to Meet You - Soulmate - noun - a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

In this world everyone has a soulmate.  You might not ever meet them, but they are real.

Everyone has a charm collection.  A collection of soul charms that they keep with them at all times.  Whether it's on a keychain, charm braclet/anklet, a charm necklace, or whatever you might choose.  What are soul charms?  Soul charms are little charms that define you.  They identify who you are, what you're good at, what you're abilities are, and many other things.  These charms will help you in life and have become a necessity in society.  The jobs you can get are determined off of your charms and what abilities and skills you have.  The most important charm, however, is your soulmate charm.  This charm will help you identify your soulmate, the one you’re destined for.  No one knows where the charms come from.  They just tend to appear at people's houses with a note addressed to the owner of the charm.  Not everyone meets their soulmate, but this tale follows the story of some lucky people that do.

Hunt for Leviathan - After the death of a famous pirate two pirate captains that haven't seen each other in years since one left the ship they'd both been part of the crew on come together for the reading of his last will and testament.  In the will he asks that they take on his final task of making the seas safer.  They will do this by taking on the monsters of the sea and fighting creatures like the Kraken.  To do this they must work together and lay aside their differences.

If you have any other ideas you think I may find interesting or you are interested in any of mine please feel free to reach out.  Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Tuttle

I think I could be talked into a couple of these. I am a fan of your Pirate x Naval officer idea, or the Hunt for Leviathan. I am not officially approved yet mind you so I can't PM you, apologies.