Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

*Her birthday is in September..she LOVES that month..she wonders if she should change her vote from Greenthorn to Paladin....she goes back to taking her cookies out of the oven and thinks about it some more*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Scott

votes with the majority Requiem to the gallows.

Xillen

Lynch voting:
  • Requiem - 5 votes: Lithos, Kazyth, September, Kipoc, Scott
  • Greenthorn - 3 votes: Aeval, Elunari, Requiem
  • September - 2 votes: Greenthorn, Paladin
  • Aeval
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth
  • Lithos

Not yet voted: Emmaline.

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Requiem

Wow, even the Sheriff is out to get me.  Look at it this way, -if- I am wrong, we can still lynch September the next day.  So I am saying we should put all the September votes on GT, and I promise I will vote to lynch the month tomorrow.  Deal?

Elunari

Technically that's not possible, Req.  Since GT voted for September and I doubt she'd vote to off herself :)
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Requiem

Quote from: Elunari on May 18, 2009, 08:41:21 PM
Technically that's not possible, Req.  Since GT voted for September and I doubt she'd vote to off herself :)

Obvious you don't understand the conflict that must be waging through her.

Emmaline

-gets out her pitchfork and goes to stand by GT, protectively-

Requiem for lynching!

Requiem

Alright, I see where this is going.  Fools, all of you!

Hopefully, the Healer will see the truth of the matter and do something before it's too late.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh... and GT, Paladin, and -especially- Elunari, you had better hope I don't live through this.  Cause revenge is going to be sweet.

Well, sweet for me.  You know.  Not so much for you guys.

Of course, you'll just all eat me.

DAMN IT!

Aeval

*feels sorry for Requiem and goes over to give him a hug*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Elunari

Revenge wouldn't involve our other RPs would it?  If so that's sooooo evil... and *cough* I changed my vote to GT.

*directs you to scroll back up*
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Paladin

Quote from: Requiem on May 18, 2009, 09:46:54 PM
Alright, I see where this is going.  Fools, all of you!

Hopefully, the Healer will see the truth of the matter and do something before it's too late.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh... and GT, Paladin, and -especially- Elunari, you had better hope I don't live through this.  Cause revenge is going to be sweet.

Why are you aimed at me? I voted for September not you.

Well, sweet for me.  You know.  Not so much for you guys.

Of course, you'll just all eat me.

DAMN IT!

September

Quote from: Paladin on May 18, 2009, 08:06:05 PM
I didn';t know we were onto Lynching Votes Yet. Sorry Xillen. I vote to Lynch September! I like May anyways. :D

:-O  and after I voted for you as Sheriff!  Thanks a lot.  Wolf.
Some of my ons.

Paladin

Quote from: September on May 18, 2009, 11:38:30 PM
:-O  and after I voted for you as Sheriff!  Thanks a lot.  Wolf.

It's only a game babe

Xillen

Quote from: Requiem on May 18, 2009, 09:46:54 PMHopefully, the Healer will see the truth of the matter and do something before it's too late.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

You mean the Priest, right? The Healer is powerless during the day.

One question was asked to me over PM, about when roles are revealed. Of course I reveal all the roles at the very end of the game, but I also reveal the roles of everyone that dies.

Lynch voting:
  • Requiem - 6 votes: Lithos, Kazyth, September, Kipoc, Scott, Emmaline
  • September - 3 votes: Greenthorn, Paladin, Requiem
  • Greenthorn - 2 votes: Aeval, Elunari
  • Aeval
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth
  • Lithos

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

The masses seem to have decided, and Requiem finds himself with his back against the wall. As some of the men are already preparing his bonfire, will he be able to persuade the people to change their vote, or will this be his final day?

Requiem

It does occur to me that if the three of us voting for Greenthorn instead voted for September, we could then seduce one or two of the others.  You know, that way, we'd be able to save a true village (me) and get the werewolf (September). 

It makes sense, you have to admit.  Let's lynch September

Greenthorn

Oh no...Requiem obviously is not a werewolf!!  He keeps changing his vote!!  Don't lynch him!!

September should be lynched....TRUST ME!

Kip

*notes September latched onto Requiem immediately without any doubt*

Such decision... hmmm.

*eyes September, then GT, then September again*

Maybe your logic is right, GT.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Emmaline

-furrows her brow and looks at September, deep in thought, glances at GT-

-nibbles her lip, worried-

Greenthorn

*sticks her head out of her cottage door*

Ugh...don't totally trust me on who to lynch...I'm just trying to find some logic in other's actions!  Those of us who are not werewolves have no idea who is on our side!  For all I know, Requiem and September can both be non-werewolves!!

*Cries*

It's so hard not knowing anythingggggggggg

Kip

*feels his moment of indecision pass and bows his head in shame at suggesting anybody*

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Requiem

Quote from: Emmaline on May 19, 2009, 08:35:02 AM
-furrows her brow and looks at September, deep in thought, glances at GT-

-nibbles her lip, worried-

Look, between me and you, I can understand why you might think it is me, but I'm not.  I just want to keep our village safe.  And let's face it, September does seem more than a little guilty.

Requiem

Quote from: Kipoc on May 19, 2009, 09:22:23 AM
*feels his moment of indecision pass and bows his head in shame at suggesting anybody*

It's alright.  I forgive you.   You're wrong, but I forgive you.  I just hope guilt helps when your being eaten.

Kip

Quote from: Requiem on May 19, 2009, 09:30:20 AM
It's alright.  I forgive you.   You're wrong, but I forgive you.  I just hope guilt helps when your being eaten.

*sniffle*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Looking at the current situation, Requiem only has a few hours of life remaining, unless the Priest wishes him well.

Requiem

*Starts praying, being sure to add in requests for a whole bunch of damnation on his accusers in the process*