News:

Main Menu

Do You Believe?

Started by loki, October 02, 2011, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I believe that the supernatural and unexplained can happen, but not in vampires, werewolves, pixies, etc.
I am mostly rational, and believe god can protect us from danger mundane and supernatural.
I don't believe in stupid little things like walking under ladders, or being afraid of black cats.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Imogen

Can't say that I believe in vampires or werewolves, but I've seen too much weird stuff to dismiss all things supernatural out of hand.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Spero

I don't really believe that werewolves and vampires are real. -Though I wish they were.-

However, I do believe that there are a lot of things in this world that we can not comprehend. Do I believe ghost and demons, yes I do. I've had a number of supernatural things happen to me both in childhood and adulthood. I believe that their is life else were in this universe and I believe there are things on our little world that we have yet to see (Fay, dragons etc.)
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

DudelRok

If you told me, rather specifically, that "OMG Ghosts!" I'd try to be polite while I was rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

If you told me, less specifically, that something strange happened and you couldn't figure out just what, then speculated about ghosts, I'd probably play along.

So... I guess I'm in some kind of limbo. I don't believe in 99% of the things I read about or am told about, but I'm willing to imagine and dream even after all the facts are in order. It's one of those pretty BIG lines that remove me from the whole argument, at times.

Rational, yet imaginative, individual.

Do I believe in ghosts? No. Am I willing to say, "Ghosts don't exist?" Not so much.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Caehlim

No, I don't believe in any of those things. I've never seen any convincing evidence to suggest that these things are real. I remain open to the possibility that I may one day be shown evidence of such phenomena, but it doesn't seem very likely.

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.