Sea-Turtle Clan

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, August 09, 2006, 03:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

The Sea-Turtle Clan

A setting that follows the life of early man.   The hardships and triumphs of the Sea-turtle clan that live in on the southern coast of what would become Gaul around what would eventually become Paris in the far distant future.

A place where the gods invoked and feared are the primordial forces that shapes the world in its infant state.  As man has learned to walk upright and has just began to collect in groups. 

For one such group the Clan of the Sea Turtle, their patron totem who guides and watches over the group.  Is one such primal force, which provides from the great sea, the substances for the clan to survive.  It is a time where the strongest claims the right to mating.  A time where the very virtues and vices are born and begin to take shape.   

The game will be in free form; the setting takes liberties with real history and periods of the world.   As the Sea-Turtle Clan is set in a time that not only the wooly mammoths still roam the land, the t-rex’s and other of the dinosaurs still roam.   A place where the very human nature can be explored and the darkest depths can be reached. 

Comments, suggestion, and wait to see if any interest. 

King_Furby

Remindes me of Clan of the Cave Bear..which was a very good book.

I might be interested.

Elven Sex Goddess

Character Creation

A background detailing the characters motivations and fears, along with what they are skilled with.

If your a hunter or a bitch in the tribe.  Hunters are the dominant members of the tribe. Most males of the tribe fall into this category.   However, some may falll into the bitches category with most of the females.  Males that do not measure up in phyiscal status, that a hunter may use to relieve himself or take to tend his furs and prepare food from the hunt. 

In the same token as most males are hunters, most females are bitches.  Yet with a good background a few could be hunter status.  As they  border the tribel customs and push against the grain of tribel culture. 

Also llist your on's and off's. 

Dragoondawg25

am game to give it a go
:D
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

RubySlippers

I got the role of Spirit Caller or Shawoman it looks like, I like Spirit Caller for a title. Seems the good GM is agreeable. Also medicine woman, oracle and generally strange woman touched by the mighty Sea-Turtle.

King_Furby

Are there any special customs of this clan? How do they live..and how primitive are ya talking?

Elven Sex Goddess

To give idea where the clan is in development and primativeness.  Beginning of clan of the cave bear, to put in perspective.  The clan society has just formed, giving the characters a chance to develop culture and hierarchy in there society. 

NikitaFirestar

*Peeks* This looks like it could be fun...
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

King_Furby

Elven Sex Goddess

Elven Sex Goddess

Recruitment

Ok the Sea-Turtle Clan is seeking to recruit both men and women into the clan.  So come to the beginning of time and get your cave groove on. 

The following is roster of characters so far:

• Garr - Clan Chief (Dragoondawg25)
  • Urla - Spirit Talker (RubySlippers)
  • Lailai - A woman of the clan (Asherah)
  • Tor Ugyl - Young hunter of tribe (halspeedyrp)
  • Talenthia Ugyl - Sister of Tor apprentice of Urla (NikitaFirestar)
  • Borek - Old hunter / elder (Asherah)
  • Nee'lahn - Huntress of clan (NikitaFirestar)
[/color]