Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

:P

hi elone

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

*holds up mirror.. hoping somehow in this strange little world it deflects the girls efforts into the PROPER direction*
*See Pillory*

elone

I thought vampires and mirrors did not mix well.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

Sybl

Mordred

Elone - I can hold the mirror.. just can't reflect in it. I once tried to walk through one but that didn't work so well.
Sybl - I think your help, here.. is a distraction. :P

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Sybl

Quote from: Mordred on July 23, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

Elone - I can hold the mirror.. just can't reflect in it. I once tried to walk through one but that didn't work so well.
Sybl - I think your help, here.. is a distraction. :P

aww come on..be fair, Mordred...  :P

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

Sybl

Zaphod

This isn't too bad. It'll be positive by morning.

Izzy1337

elone

Thanks Zaphod ( I am recruiting now)

What eyes Izzy? Can't see them

Yes Sybl, they are hypnotic.

oh and

Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Izzy1337

Izzy1337